Seattle SeaPigeons Shit the Bed

Just because it's funny to point out, I wonder why Harvin's supposed locker room issues were never reported on while Harbaugh's supposed issues in SF are talked about every week? :lol:

I have to think that things in Seattle were really bad with Harvin for them to get rid of him for so little after so little time, particularly with the guaranteed money he got.

There seems to be trouble in the locker room. Word has it that Lynch is not happy that Harvin was traded.

Also the Hawks trades a 1st, 3rd and 7th round picks, gave him a huge contract.

He plays seven games and is traded for a conditional 6th round pick, which could be a 4th round pick if he is still on the team next year.

Not sure how much discord is in the Seattle locker room but there is trouble there.

Just because it's funny to point out, I wonder why Harvin's supposed locker room issues were never reported on while Harbaugh's supposed issues in SF are talked about every week? :lol:

I have to think that things in Seattle were really bad with Harvin for them to get rid of him for so little after so little time, particularly with the guaranteed money he got.

So little time?

Over a year and a half.

Enough time to make an evaluation.

There seems to be trouble in the locker room. Word has it that Lynch is not happy that Harvin was traded.

He plays seven games and is traded for a conditional 6th round pick, which could be a 4th round pick if he is still on the team next year.

Not sure how much discord is in the Seattle locker room but there is trouble there.

Every NFL locker room has issues to some degree. Obviously Carroll and Schneider believed that Harvin was more trouble than he was worth or had already been paid.

Lynch is on his own little patch of thin ice. He was screwing around in the Dallas game "not ready" to play when the game started. If there is one thing that will get you on Carroll's bad side is to not have a good attitude come game time.

Every NFL locker room has issues to some degree. Obviously Carroll and Schneider believed that Harvin was more trouble than he was worth or had already been paid.

Lynch is on his own little patch of thin ice. He was screwing around in the Dallas game "not ready" to play when the game started. If there is one thing that will get you on Carroll's bad side is to not have a good attitude come game time.

The nice thing is they will have the cap room to give Wilson the very big contract he will want. Very tough to win once, greed and egos get in the way of title number two.

The nice thing is they will have the cap room to give Wilson the very big contract he will want. Very tough to win once, greed and egos get in the way of title number two.

I don't agree that greed and egos are a problem in the Seattle locker room.

I was wrong about Harvin though. The team did a masterfull job keeping his "cancer" a secret. I'm as avid a fan as there is here and didn't hear a peep about Harvin's fights and confrontations or the fact that he wouldn't play in San Diego or against Dallas.

I was wrong about Harvin though. The team did a masterfull job keeping his "cancer" a secret. I'm as avid a fan as there is here and didn't hear a peep about Harvin's fights and confrontations or the fact that he wouldn't play in San Diego or against Dallas.

The question is what other things are kept a secret in the Seattle locker room. Something tells me there are issues there, we just don't hear about them.

If Harvin was significantly disrupting Seattle in the lockerroom, I think we would have heard about it way before the trade. When T.O. pulled his crap fighting with the majority of players when he was with the Eagles, it came out in under 2 days.

The question is what other things are kept a secret in the Seattle locker room. Something tells me there are issues there, we just don't hear about them.

The stealth which surrounded the Harvin situation certainly gives rise to the question.

If Harvin was significantly disrupting Seattle in the lockerroom, I think we would have heard about it way before the trade. When T.O. pulled his crap fighting with the majority of players when he was with the Eagles, it came out in under 2 days.

One would think. But the Harvin trade happened. It certainly didn't all "just" happen last Friday. It just shows to go how well the Seahawks can keep things close to the vest.

NFL lockerrooms have more leaks then the Titanic!
Stop giving Huggy excuses for future losses (plural)!!!:eusa_doh:

One would think. But the Harvin trade happened. It certainly didn't all "just" happen last Friday. It just shows to go how well the Seahawks can keep things close to the vest.

:disagree:
So far excuses for your losses have been the heat/the refs/the injuries (necessarily in that order.)
Future excuse: lockerroom dissension!
You're setting that excuse up........I see it comin'..........

OK, I underget your point. Obviously the Hawks never traded Harvin. We are all just dreaming. Good thing too cuz I had this horrible thought that we lost to the Rams. When I wake up it will be Sunday morning and we will kick the snot out of the Lambs.

Thanks, I feel better now.. :lol:

OK, I underget your point. Obviously the Hawks never traded Harvin. We are all just dreaming. Good thing too cuz I had this horrible thought that we lost to the Rams. When I wake up it will be Sunday morning and we will kick the snot out of the Lambs.

Thanks, I feel better now.. :lol:

Behave......or I'll sic Zander on you.

So far excuses for your losses have been the heat/the refs/the injuries (necessarily in that order.)

What excuses did I offer for the Dallas loss?

I though I congratulated the Cowboys and their fans for their hard faught and well thought out game plan.

They didn't need to cheat like Fisher and the rule ignoring refs of Sunday morning.

I though I congratulated the Cowboys and their fans for their hard faught and well thought out game plan.

They didn't need to cheat like Fisher and the rule ignoring refs of Sunday morning.

Da Refs.......(see 'Dallas at Seattle' thread......please......).

Fisher didn't cheat, he played by the rules, Seattle got duped, twice.

Forum List

Back