Zander

Platinum Member
Sep 10, 2009
Los Angeles CA
They were humiliated- at home.

Let the excuses fly...

924a1d15cfe2d12fcc89969749c1a335.jpg

:rofl:

Seahawks are going 15-1, didn't anyone get the memo?

At least they are in 2nd, and if San Francisco wins tomorrow, they will be in 3rd.

Hugs and the tin foil guy should be coming in with all sorts of excuses, reasons and conspiracy theories why the Seahawks lost.

My thoughts is they were simply out played.

So is Dallas back in the saddle again?

Hard to say. They played about as well as they could today while my Hawks stunk up the joint.

The Dallas defense is definitely improved over last season. The Seahawks OC devised about as stupid a game plan as could have been thunk up.

Romo played very well he had no ints and Murray who is usually good for a fumble took care of the ball.

The Dallas DBs played pretty good although the refs helped them several times on some non calls.

What is especially aggravating is the officiating is inconsistant and it's hard to gauge what the rules really are this season.

But I would say Dallas is better this season than last...I wouldn't use today's game as that meaningfull. Wilson played more poorly than any game in his career. He had a QB rating of around 42 and his normal rating is around 110. I would have to say that his poor performance was mostly his own bad decisions and a crap game plan from the OC more than anything Dallas did.

Hugs and the tin foil guy should be coming in with all sorts of excuses, reasons and conspiracy theories why the Seahawks lost.

My thoughts is they were simply out played.
yep thats you tinfoil guy,the one who says wilson is a mere game manager and warner is not hall of fame material.:lmao:

Seattle is still undefeated. Nobody has dumber fans.....
you sure dont know what the word PROBABLY means.:cuckoo: that there is major difference between will and probably.:cuckoo: now if they dont make it back to the superbowl,laugh all you want about my guarantee on that cause thats all i ever guaranteed.I never guaranteed undefeated.:rolleyes-41:

maybe next time i should use the word MAYBE since none of you seem to know what the word probably means.:cuckoo:

So is Dallas back in the saddle again?

Hard to say. They played about as well as they could today while my Hawks stunk up the joint.

The Dallas defense is definitely improved over last season. The Seahawks OC devised about as stupid a game plan as could have been thunk up.

Romo played very well he had no ints and Murray who is usually good for a fumble took care of the ball.

The Dallas DBs played pretty good although the refs helped them several times on some non calls.

What is especially aggravating is the officiating is inconsistant and it's hard to gauge what the rules really are this season.

But I would say Dallas is better this season than last...I wouldn't use today's game as that meaningfull. Wilson played more poorly than any game in his career. He had a QB rating of around 42 and his normal rating is around 110. I would have to say that his poor performance was mostly his own bad decisions and a crap game plan from the OC more than anything Dallas did.

I'm afraid it looks like dallas is indeed back in the saddle again.They beat the rams earlier in the season by a score of like 37-34 when they were down 21-0 so this team for sure has improved from last year and is back in the saddle again.

this loss looks like it is going to be costly for the Hawks in the playoffs.if they and dallas finish with the same record,the seahawks will have to travel to dallas to play them.

Yeah wilson for sure had his worst game ever.Even worse than the cardinals game.

The refs indeed helped out the cowboys with many non calls against them thats for sure.Like on that forth down play one of the defenders was mugging the reciever.

wilson and many of the players were very upset about that non call rightly so. yeah I could not believe their dumb game plan the OC came up with either. their DC as well pretty much gave the game away not even blittzing on 3rd and 20 sending in a mere four guys to rush the passer.what hell is up with that? you need to send the house at that point for christ sakes!!!!

everybody before the season began kept saying this offense will be better than last year and with percy harvin as a weapon you would have thought that was a no brainer but instead it has been worse so far.

Not sold on Dullass yet.
Hell,the Texans took em into OT.

I am surprised by their record, I figured 8-8 would be the best they would be however, it is still early, so it could come to pass but the defense is a lot better than last year and they are working with less talent.

Forum List

Back