Seattle SeaPigeons Shit the Bed

Seattle has lost two games by basically one possession in each game. Seattle hasn't been blown out of a game in such a very long time that I honestly can't remember when it last happened.

Ya.. compared to the dominating way we have played from time to time tossing in the genuine blow out of the Super Bowl anything less than that seems a "bed shitting".

We lost a handfull of very good players in FA that thinned out much of our excess of riches in depth. Then we as MANY teams got bit by the injury bug. Fortunately NONE of these boo boo's were season ending scratches and bruises.

Why can't we just call Zander poor sport sour grapes fuckface and spare ourselves the delusion that Seattle will not be just fine. The Cowboys played a great game and beat the Hawks by one drive. If they had not converted a miracle 20 yard 3rd down sideline tippy toe conversion they would have been toast. Face it ...it was a great play but it was lucky as dog snot ...they know it...I know it ...the Hawks know it.. It was their only great play of the whole game...it just came at the absolutely most opportune moment.

Without that very lucky play there wouldn't be any of this nonsense about bed shitting.

Why can't we all just agree to agree that Zander is a retarded Poopy Head.
Seattle has lost two games by basically one possession in each game. Seattle hasn't been blown out of a game in such a very long time that I honestly can't remember when it last happened.

Ya.. compared to the dominating way we have played from time to time tossing in the genuine blow out of the Super Bowl anything less than that seems a "bed shitting".

We lost a handfull of very good players in FA that thinned out much of our excess of riches in depth. Then we as MANY teams got bit by the injury bug. Fortunately NONE of these boo boo's were season ending scratches and bruises.

Why can't we just call Zander poor sport sour grapes fuckface and spare ourselves the delusion that Seattle will not be just fine. The Cowboys played a great game and beat the Hawks by one drive. If they had not converted a miracle 20 yard 3rd down sideline tippy toe conversion they would have been toast. Face it ...it was a great play but it was lucky as dog snot ...they know it...I know it ...the Hawks know it.. It was their only great play of the whole game...it just came at the absolutely most opportune moment.

Without that very lucky play there wouldn't be any of this nonsense about bed shitting.

well this thread title seapigons shit the bed was indeed being a poor sport no doubt.Had it not been a thread title like that and just kept the posts to one like this one below,then I would have been cool with everything he said about the seahawks.

Desire is a huge part But it Also takes quite a bit of LUCK.
The Seahawks are a good team but they had everything roll their way last year. They won 3-4 games last year that they could of just as easily lost.

at least he doesnt go around trolling constantly like resident troll pooper and his lover who both never came on my thread to talk about the seahawks when they were winning,only came on recently to rub it in and troll just deciding to come on it to talk about them losing this game.

Last edited:
If my aunt had balls she would of been my uncle.....

When the pigeons lose their next game what will the excuse be then? one great play? Too Hot on the field? Bad officiating? No toilet paper in the locker room?

:rofl:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When the pigeons lose their next game what will the excuse be then? one great play? Too Hot on the field? Bad officiating? No toilet paper in the locker room?

just after I got done praising you for not sounding like that resident troll pooper to.my praise was too quick it seems.

just after I got done praising you for not sounding like that resident troll pooper to.my praise was too quick it seems.
It's all in fun bub. Lighten up.

:thup:

I hope to CHRIST !!!!! that YOU run out of toilet paper right smack dab in the middle of a diarreaha episode and have to use your favorite hand job towell that you have named "Bobby"..no need to explore THAT ...right?

It seems every dog has his day except you and "Bobby".

Carry on.

It's all in fun bub. Lighten up.

:thup:

I know.I was fooling around as well.I should have put a smiley there at the end to make it clear i knew you were messing with us.my bad.:biggrin:

Final score this week =

St Louis 24
Seattle 19

Reasons for loss: (select 3)

Helmet doesn't fit well (tough to get it right with the crown underneath)
Bad coaching
Bad officiating
Hot weather
Cold weather
Too windy
Lucky score at the end
A missed tackle here
A defensive breakdown there
Bad bounces
Too many penalties
Lack of focus
Sherman strained his uterus
Wilson's new haircut
Carroll's new Fiat 500 broke
A bad pass here
A dropped ball there

WOOHOO!!!!!!

Final score this week =

St Louis 24
Seattle 19

Bad coaching
Bad officiating
Hot weather
Cold weather
Too windy
Lucky score at the end
A missed tackle here
Bad bounces
Too many penalties
Lack of focus
Wilson's new haircut
A bad pass here
A dropped ball there

WOOHOO!!!!!!

This is the LAST time Huggy will be making a thread that says seattle at saint louis.come this time next year it will say-seattle at LOS ANGELES.

while you are skeptical about the rams return there,you're at least not closed minded about it like Huggy.

did you watch the rams/niners game? steve young and others were on there talking about it at halftime saying they expect Stan will make the announcement after this season is over to return to LA. the media is not even trying to keep a lid on it anymore like they have the past two years.:biggrin:

even the media in saint louis who for the past two years has been calling people like me and ram fans in LA nutcases and saying we are living in a fantasyland the past two years for saying they will be back next year,even THEY have now changed their tune there.even THEY have recently said they dont expect the rams to be in saint louis next year and will return to LA.:biggrin:

the announcement is expected by mid february since the relocation deadline is march 1st.

people like Huggy and Mad Nutcase who covered their ears and closed their eyes to everything i posted on that thread.come mid february next year are going to win first prize for jackass of the year awards with egg all over their faces.:lmao:

when even the saint louis louis media is saying they wont be back,its a done deal.:biggrin:

the people in saint louis are saying-dont worry,were not going to lose them,everything will work out in the end and they'll stay. thats the EXACT same things they were saying in LA as well.I've been there,done that,they got one foot out the door there in saint louis.:dance:

with the rams going back to LA next year,all that needs to happen now is have the cardinals back in saint louis.lol

sorry hug,but you just knew this was coming when you made this thread title involving the rams.:biggrin:

Last edited:
Final score this week =

St Louis 24
Seattle 19

Bad coaching
Bad officiating
Hot weather
Cold weather
Too windy
Lucky score at the end
A missed tackle here
Bad bounces
Too many penalties
Lack of focus
Wilson's new haircut
A bad pass here
A dropped ball there

WOOHOO!!!!!!

You are a wretched human being if in fact you are a human being at all.

I'm thinking the spawn of a heyena interbred with swine.

Just sayin...

An observation...

Final score this week =

St Louis 24
Seattle 19

Bad coaching
Bad officiating
Hot weather
Cold weather
Too windy
Lucky score at the end
A missed tackle here
Bad bounces
Too many penalties
Lack of focus
Wilson's new haircut
A bad pass here
A dropped ball there

WOOHOO!!!!!!

Just sayin...

An observation...

So, which excuses are you going with? Sherman's strained uterus is my personal fav.....

just sayin....

despite this thread title I'm going to give zander either a late or early birthday present to him.dont know your birthday so dont know which one it is.lol. you'll want to hunt down these people in LA and have them become your new best friends.:biggrin:

in all seriousness,I actually know one of those guys in the video.never have met him personally but HAVE spoken to him by phone.

cant say I never did anything nice for ya.:biggrin: this first four minute video is so very appropriate for that earlier post of yours on the future LA Rams.:banana::dance::party:

now to see the whole original produced version that aired on mtv back then.Like i said, you'll never be able to say I never did anything nice for you here.:lol::thewave::beer:

dont know about you,but seeing those two videos personally gives ME goosebumps hearing the title of that song sung and i dont even live in california. I just love california,its my favorite state so i really love this video.

Last edited:
Final score this week =

St Louis 24
Seattle 19

Bad coaching
Bad officiating
Hot weather
Cold weather
Too windy
Lucky score at the end
A missed tackle here
Bad bounces
Too many penalties
Lack of focus
Wilson's new haircut
A bad pass here
A dropped ball there

WOOHOO!!!!!!

Just sayin...

An observation...

So, which excuses are you going with? Sherman's strained uterus is my personal fav.....

just sayin....

Probably a fair guess.. :lol:

Final score this week =

St Louis 24
Seattle 19

Bad coaching
Bad officiating
Hot weather
Cold weather
Too windy
Lucky score at the end
A missed tackle here
Bad bounces
Too many penalties
Lack of focus
Wilson's new haircut
A bad pass here
A dropped ball there

WOOHOO!!!!!!

This is the LAST time Huggy will be making a thread that says seattle at saint louis.come this time next year it will say-seattle at LOS ANGELES.

while you are skeptical about the rams return there,you're at least not closed minded about it like Huggy.

did you watch the rams/niners game? steve young and others were on there talking about it at halftime saying they expect Stan will make the announcement after this season is over to return to LA. the media is not even trying to keep a lid on it anymore like they have the past two years.:biggrin:

even the media in saint louis who for the past two years has been calling people like me and ram fans in LA nutcases and saying we are living in a fantasyland the past two years for saying they will be back next year,even THEY have now changed their tune there.even THEY have recently said they dont expect the rams to be in saint louis next year and will return to LA.:biggrin:

the announcement is expected by mid february since the relocation deadline is march 1st.

people like Huggy and Mad Nutcase who covered their ears and closed their eyes to everything i posted on that thread.come mid february next year are going to win first prize for jackass of the year awards with egg all over their faces.:lmao:

when even the saint louis louis media is saying they wont be back,its a done deal.:biggrin:

the people in saint louis are saying-dont worry,were not going to lose them,everything will work out in the end and they'll stay. thats the EXACT same things they were saying in LA as well.I've been there,done that,they got one foot out the door there in saint louis.:dance:

with the rams going back to LA next year,all that needs to happen now is have the cardinals back in saint louis.lol

sorry hug,but you just knew this was coming when you made this thread title involving the rams.:biggrin:
adding further to this,during the rams/niners game in case you missed it zander,during halftime the fans in saint louis booed stan when he was introduced during halftime.they pretty much know the rams are out the door there.:biggrin: they are mad at him not cause of the losing but because he has not given them one bit of assurance that he will keep them there.hardly a good way to convince an owner to stay is to boo him.:lmao:

A lot more disharmony in the Hawk's locker room then many thought. Lynch was one of Harvin's buddies.

Tate sleeps with Wilson's wife, Wilson doesn't get along with Harvin.

Looks like the common thread is Wilson.

Just because it's funny to point out, I wonder why Harvin's supposed locker room issues were never reported on while Harbaugh's supposed issues in SF are talked about every week? :lol:

I have to think that things in Seattle were really bad with Harvin for them to get rid of him for so little after so little time, particularly with the guaranteed money he got.

Forum List

Back