Seattle City Councilvermin now wants police protection

OhPleaseJustQuit

Diamond Member
Jul 27, 2021
Radical leftist hypocrite Kshama Sawant, who led the efforts to defund Seattle PD, is now asking for protection from those same officers she wanted to defund, after having her home smeared with feces! Couldn't happen to a more appropriate low-IQ loser.

The city of Seattle is burning down, yet they want to put a cop outside this councilboob's home on an indefinite basis for a minor vandalism charge.

A suspect isn't going to be arrested in what has already happened. The Seattle PD isn't going to do DNA testing on the poop on the house and they aren't go to bring in all of the usual suspects in to submit stool samples. This isn't a capital case.

Radical leftist hypocrite Kshama Sawant, who led the efforts to defund Seattle PD, is now asking for protection from those same officers she wanted to defund, after having her home smeared with feces! Couldn't happen to a more appropriate low-IQ loser.

Ah, just lovin that karma .. :laugh:
She joins most every misguided Democrat politician these days, she's stuck on shits creek without a paddle ... :popcorn:

The city of Seattle is burning down, yet they want to put a cop outside this councilboob's home on an indefinite basis for a minor vandalism charge.

A suspect isn't going to be arrested in what has already happened. The Seattle PD isn't going to do DNA testing on the poop on the house and they aren't go to bring in all of the usual suspects in to submit stool samples. This isn't a capital case.
The impression my late hubby and I always had of Sawant, when we lived in Seattle, was that she was a waste of time, just like this little leftist melodrama.

Pretty much everything in Seattle is smeared with feces. A big smear of human waste is kind of like the DemoKKKrat flag.

The impression my late hubby and I always had of Sawant, when we lived in Seattle, was that she was a waste of time, just like this little leftist melodrama.
I like your bottom line .. but .. shouldn't they suffer well deserved hideous retribution and then die .. eventually?

Next door in Oregon, the leftists are about to elect a Republican governor because they're tired of the crime rates.

Forum List

Back