The Dossier is looking better and better

Astrostar

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2017

Trump's FBI Russia probe ain't looking so good, but the Steele Dossier is looking better and better. I think time will prove it to be completely factual!

Bigly!!!
CuckooClock.gif

Trump's FBI Russia probe ain't looking so good, but the Steele Dossier is looking better and better. I think time will prove it to be completely factual!

Bigly!!!
Yet another failure in the never ending Republican dog and pony shows.

Blah, I called that verdict months ago. No big deal as I'd have a hard time convicting anyone of the process "crime" of lying to the FBI.

That said it did what was needed and exposed the FBI for the dem hatchet men they are.....They got two years to dust off and get their resumes up to snuff.

Bigly!!!
The Dossier has been so discredited by so many that it has no redeeming clause in it anywhere. What Durham isn't proving is that these people lied to the FBI about its contents. Which means they may have told the truth about its contents. Which makes the FBI look worse and worse.

Fool, the Steele Dossier was a bust, totally discredited and disproven, no matter how much our corrupt federal government continues to protect the guilty to cover its own ass.
What "guilty" is the fed trying to protect?

Bigly!!!

OMG

You got him this time!

Nailed it!
"The Steele dossier was not the basis for the FBI's investigation into Russian meddling in the 2016 election."

"
Are we allowed to pull up 2-3 yr threads that would absolutely embarrass and shame a poster." Hang on Sloopy

usmb old thread warning.png

Fake thread title
Steele dossier has repeatedly been discredited including by Steele himself

The story of the Christopher Steele dossier took its latest turn this week with the acquittal of Igor Danchenko, an analyst who worked on the dossier and was accused of lying to the FBI about it. The case that John H. Durham brought against Danchenko was so weak that the judge threw out one of the charges before a jury could deliberate on it, and the jury spent only one day before it acquitted Danchenko of the charges against him.

This likely ends the quixotic quest of Durham to discredit the Mueller probe into former President Donald Trump’s Russia ties and lend credence to Trump’s claim that it was always a hoax. History will look back on this week as another chapter in the saga of the Steele dossier, which has always been over-hyped and used by both sides to advance their agendas.

First journalists treated the sensational dossier as proof of Donald Trump’s Manchurian Candidate-style nomination for the U.S. presidency. Supporters of the former president believe he was the victim of a “witch hunt” and that the dossier was a critical part of it.

For those of us in corporate investigations, it is neither.

Forum List

Back