DC Chris Richards Is An Idiot

HUGGY

I Post Because I Care
Mar 24, 2009
Seattle at large...Ballard lately
The Hawks have the best talent. That was proven the last couple of seasons. The Seahawk Defense led the NFL in all meaningful stats. With the proper coaching they are unbeatable in most games. They USED to have competent coaches that made half time corrections better than any others except Belichick. Our last two OCs were/are geniuses and deserved to get a shot at HC. In the last two seasons with the same players they have now the Hawks had developed HISTORICALLY superior results especially in the third and fourth quarters.

This new guy, Chris Richard, was a poor choice by Carroll. It, his lack of thinking skills, was masked by Chancellor's holdout that he could use as an excuse. Since Kam's return the same play has been used by the Hawks opponents over and over. I'm sure there is a simple fix but obviously none has been implemented.

Nobody on any team is capable of getting ten yards open in the end zone if the Hawk's DBs have been prepared in a professional manner.

I'm not privy to what Richards is telling Carroll to cover for his incompetence but it must be a doozy of an explanation for Carroll to still have faith in his system of coaches and players, as he professed today after the game.

I think the DC here is just a bullshitting negro like the typical pimp I see here on Aurora Ave. He must be just a fast talker saying all the right things to navigate his way through the day and giving Carroll the "impression" he is in charge and knows his shit.

The results speak clearly over and above the "jive" handed out by Richard. He obviously lacks the skills it takes to handle hot shot athletes like Sherman, Chancellor and Earl Thomas. I would bet that Richards just asks "have you GOT this"? And Sherman or Thomas say "Ya coach we GOT this" and that is the extent of the "lesson" he imparts.

Bullshit is bullshit and results of bullshit is in the bullshit seen on the field. The previous DCs expected and demanded excellence and produced the expected results on game day. Richards has allowed the same game losing lack of performance over and over and frankly the results are embarrassing and this experiment must end immediately.

Carroll gave the fast talking negro a chance to excel and he failed. I couldn't care less what his jive ass excuses are. The points on the scoreboard speak for themselves and demand action to reverse this disgusting display of fourth quarter incompetence.

There still may be a possible route to the playoffs as a wild card team but only if Carroll takes control of this travesty in the Defensive Backfield personally. That is his specialty and THAT is what makes this belief in Richards so aggravating as a fan. Carroll KNOWS BETTER.

It's PAST time to cut Richards loose. He got his golden opportunity and turned it into shit. Thanks Chis..Now get the fuck away from my Seahawks.

Defensive Lineman Irvin said it plainly and clearly. "We don't care what anyone else thinks. We only play for those in the locker room and our families".

Well that just hits the head of the nail as to what I am talking about.

I was a dedicated fan of this team BEFORE Mr Irvin was born. How DARE that SOB say that what I think about the Seattle Seahawks does not matter.

And what about the man that pays Mr Irvin's millions? Does HIS opinion count for anything in game results?

If I was Paul Allen I would go into that locker room and set a few player's minds straight on just who's opinion matters.

If they feel it is righteous to disrespect the owner's and fan's opinions and expectations then some players should just be shown the door.

We DO have the right to expect the players of the Seattle Seahawks take the fan's feelings as being worth something special. OR do they only gush about Hawk fans efforts when they win?

Forum List

Back