Season's Greetings

What is your favorite flavor of ice cream?

• Chocolate

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • I have horrible taste because it isn't chocolate

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I only eat ice milk and the rest of you are animal exploiting heathens.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
A little about myself?

Cast my lot at microfarming while working odd jobs to fill the gaps in money this year; tend to the left on issues with a shake or two of practical reality mixed in; and I had a bowl of butter pecan ice cream this evening, but it did not taste like I remember butter pecan tasting. Possibly left me with the same feeling I get when I hear a democrat talk on TV--this was not the democratic party I grew up admiring the motives of. Next time I might have to try a different brand (ice cream and otherwise).

Where was the rocky road ice cream in your poll??

That's racist!!!

(uhhh, just kidding).

Welcome to USMB.

A little about myself?

Cast my lot at microfarming while working odd jobs to fill the gaps in money this year; tend to the left on issues with a shake or two of practical reality mixed in; and I had a bowl of butter pecan ice cream this evening, but it did not taste like I remember butter pecan tasting. Possibly left me with the same feeling I get when I hear a democrat talk on TV--this was not the democratic party I grew up admiring the motives of. Next time I might have to try a different brand (ice cream and otherwise).

That's racist!!!

(uhhh, just kidding).

Welcome to USMB.

I think the Rocky Road is outside Dublin ;)

Heavenly Hash is better than Rocky Road. It is the Apollo Creed of Ice Cream.

A little about myself?

That's racist!!!

(uhhh, just kidding).

Welcome to USMB.

I think the Rocky Road is outside Dublin ;)

Heavenly Hash is better than Rocky Road. It is the Apollo Creed of Ice Cream.

Hell fucking no!

Rocky Road all the way!!!!

:rofl:

Forum List

Back