Let me introduce myself or also Hello from Russia

Quentin111

VIP Member
Oct 26, 2014
Let me introduce myself. I live in the city with population about million citizens near South Ural mountains. I am a programmer, working in a not big company. I like cats, listening music, watching movies. My interests also are learning languages, particularly English and Chinese, discuss the science and computer science particularly, especially artifitial intelligence.

Hello there, Quentin...

p-trans-welcome-glitter_zps9ufgtwhc.gif

:)

Let me introduce myself. I live in the city with population about million citizens near South Ural mountains. I am a programmer, working in a not big company. I like cats, listening music, watching movies. My interests also are learning languages, particularly English and Chinese, discuss the science and computer science particularly, especially artifitial intelligence.
What are the bars like in your part of the world?

Why are you here?

Hi and welcome!

Imperial Russia is my fav topic lately! Love, love, love Russian history particularly between 1900 and 1916..Grand Dukes and all that!

But why I am telling you this LOL ....Welcome again! :biggrin:

Forum List

Back