Season's Greetings

What is your favorite flavor of ice cream?

• Chocolate

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • I have horrible taste because it isn't chocolate

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I only eat ice milk and the rest of you are animal exploiting heathens.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Dekster

Platinum Member
Dec 11, 2014
A little about myself?

Cast my lot at microfarming while working odd jobs to fill the gaps in money this year; tend to the left on issues with a shake or two of practical reality mixed in; and I had a bowl of butter pecan ice cream this evening, but it did not taste like I remember butter pecan tasting. Possibly left me with the same feeling I get when I hear a democrat talk on TV--this was not the democratic party I grew up admiring the motives of. Next time I might have to try a different brand (ice cream and otherwise).

Hello Dekster...you forgot to add strawberry to your poll. :D

welcome-xmas-egg-1a_zps46b1ce51.png

Welcome to the USMB. :)

A little about myself?

Cast my lot at microfarming while working odd jobs to fill the gaps in money this year; tend to the left on issues with a shake or two of practical reality mixed in; and I had a bowl of butter pecan ice cream this evening, but it did not taste like I remember butter pecan tasting. Possibly left me with the same feeling I get when I hear a democrat talk on TV--this was not the democratic party I grew up admiring the motives of. Next time I might have to try a different brand (ice cream and otherwise).

Dreyers ice cream. Unless of course you're fortunate enough to live in Texas then it's Blue Bell.

A little about myself?

Dreyers ice cream. Unless of course you're fortunate enough to live in Texas then it's Blue Bell.

You mean Breyers?

PS: Welcome Dekster! :)

I can't really vote in this poll because I like a lot of different ice cream flavors. Most of the time I end up buying the ice cream that gives you all three, vanilla, chocolate and strawberry. That makes pretty much everyone happy. :)

A little about myself?

You mean Breyers?

Nope..
dreyers ice cream - Google Search

A little about myself?

You mean Breyers?

Nope..

Hmm. Never heard of Dreyers ice cream before. Just Breyers.

I can't really vote in this poll because I like a lot of different ice cream flavors. Most of the time I end up buying the ice cream that gives you all three, vanilla, chocolate and strawberry. That makes pretty much everyone happy. :)

You mean Neapolitan ....

Yes, that's the stuff. It's the most practical if you're having a party of something.

You mean Neapolitan ....

Yes, that's the stuff. It's the most practical if you're having a party of something.

It was my favorite as a kid. With all the fancy mixes you have these days it's kinda fell out of favor.

You mean Neapolitan ....

It was my favorite as a kid. With all the fancy mixes you have these days it's kinda fell out of favor.

Not for me! :D I also buy vanilla a lot because you can have it with anything, cake, pie, fruit salad.

You mean Neapolitan ....

Not for me! :D I also buy vanilla a lot because you can have it with anything, cake, pie, fruit salad.

When it's come to apple pie I use to be strictly vanilla.
Right up until I tried it with Dreyers Vanilla Caramel Swirl.:eusa_drool:

You mean Neapolitan ....

When it's come to apple pie I use to be strictly vanilla.
Right up until I tried it with Dreyers Vanilla Caramel Swirl.:eusa_drool:

You're right. That sounds delightful! :tongue:

A little about myself?

I don't live in Texas and I have had Blue Bell before. Not sure how, but I know I have. Blue Bunny too. I am not a fan of Dryers Slow churn is just an oddity to me. Not sure why. I cannot say if it is the flavor or the texture, but I just don't like it.

A little about myself?

You mean Breyers?

Nope..

Hmm. Never heard of Dreyers ice cream before. Just Breyers.

It is a Nestle thing. It comes and goes in my area. Stores will sell it for awhile and then not sell it for awhile. Breyers and PET are the two main brands in most of our groceries. Ben & Jerry's have a freezer but do not sell as well because you can get a half-gallon of the other for what a pint of that brand costs.

Welcome Dekster :wink_2:..at present i'm hooked on strawberry cheese cake. But chocolate, strawberry and french vanilla can also be found in my freezer..along with a big bag of mixed berries. Hot fudge is my topping of choice.

Welcome Dekster :wink_2:..at present i'm hooked on strawberry cheese cake. But chocolate, strawberry and french vanilla can also be found in my freezer..along with a big bag of mixed berries. Hot fudge is my topping of choice.

Hot fudge with black walnuts are a great combo on ice cream. Not sure I have had strawberry cheesecake flavored before. I only like vanilla with hot pie. As long as there are no dead bodies in your freezer, it is all good. Thanks for the welcome.

Forum List

Back