Search Results for hillary will break and go for the anti war left:

washamericom

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2010
this search per california girl.

hillary could break from the political centre and sec state job to pick a fight with obama, resign, then run, win the primary and run in the general against sarah palin. as the anti war candidate
film at eleven

Last edited:

hillary could break from the political centre and sec state job to pick a fight with obama, resign, then run, win the primary and run in the general against sarah palin. as the anti war candidate
film at eleven

does it matter that she's said she will never ever ever ever ever ever ever run for president and pinky swore on it?

• Thanks
Reactions: del

film at eleven

does it matter that she's said she will never ever ever ever ever ever ever run for president and pinky swore on it?

nope. ;)

film at eleven

nope. ;)

yeah, didn't think so. :confused:

• Banned
Last edited:
If you go to Google and type in "wannabe" in the search line, you get the Hillary Clinton official website.

Okay, I'll play along. Hillary wrestles the nomination away from Barry and runs as the Dimocrat candidate in '12. I can imagine how that would sit with the black community, a voting bloc she would be dead in the water without.

• Banned
Okay, I'll play along. Hillary wrestles the nomination away from Barry and runs as the Dimocrat candidate in '12. I can imagine how that would sit with the black community, a voting bloc she would be dead in the water without.

good point, this is where the bill factor comes in. don't forget he too is revered by the the ethnic communities. close to her love of country is her love of politics. she's done a great job as sos, she would have been a much better president that oprah is. i betting on two human natures. wouldn't it be great if she ran against palin. they would have to arm wrestle to see who gets bill maher as campaign manager

Is there such a thing as anti-war left? I think Libya and Afghanistan have proven otherwise.

There's a tiny fringe group of us on the far ends of each political spectrum that are actually anti-war in principle, no matter which party is in power when it takes place.

film at eleven

Oh, have I had some fantasy conversation with you too? Man, I need to pay more attention... I seem to speak to people without even knowing I've done it.

film at eleven

Oh, have I had some fantasy conversation with you too? Man, I need to pay more attention... I seem to speak to people without even knowing I've done it.

that's okay

Won't the Clinton's ever just go away gracefully?

no, and we still have another bush in the wings... how 'bout bush versus clinton in 12..
dis sum funny shit.

they're talking that there is a big rift between the white house and the state department... this is how it starts. saying you won't run doesn't mean you won't run.
obama foreign policy ad hoc.

Last edited:

film at eleven

Then how would Hillary explain that it was she and Susan Rice who won the debate against Secretary Gates and Admiral Mullen over establishing a no-fly zone over Libya? Hillary and Susan were harking back to Rwanda, which got ignored by President Clinton as thousands were slaughtered. Gates and Mullen were against US involvement at all.

If Hillary enters the race again, she'll have the opportunity without proclaiming herself anti-war. She's already said emphatically that she doesn't want a second term as Secretary of State, and she could resign that post early if she wants to run.

But forget Hillary for a moment. I think it's possible that Joe Biden will resign as Vice President and run against Obama. He never liked Obama's final decision after months of deliberation to increase troop strength and go with a Patraeus insurgency in Afghanistan, and where has Biden been since the Libya conflict? Although he was in Russia meeting with Medvedev on "other issues" a week before, Biden has been strangely silent during the public debate over US involvement in Libya. Now THAT would be an interesting race.

film at eleven

Then how would Hillary explain that it was she and Susan Rice who won the debate against Secretary Gates and Admiral Mullen over establishing a no-fly zone over Libya? Hillary and Susan were harking back to Rwanda, which got ignored by President Clinton as thousands were slaughtered. Gates and Mullen were against US involvement at all.

If Hillary enters the race again, she'll have the opportunity without proclaiming herself anti-war. She's already said emphatically that she doesn't want a second term as Secretary of State, and she could resign that post early if she wants to run.

But forget Hillary for a moment. I think it's possible that Joe Biden will resign as Vice President and run against Obama. He never liked Obama's final decision after months of deliberation to increase troop strength and go with a Patraeus insurgency in Afghanistan, and where has Biden been since the Libya conflict? Although he was in Russia meeting with Medvedev on "other issues" a week before, Biden has been strangely silent during the public debate over US involvement in Libya. Now THAT would be an interesting race.

good points all, mm that's some in depth consideration. i think she may resign early, but she knows that in america the bigger the show the better it sells. personally i don't think she cannot not get involved. she has a rich, rich treasure chest endowment, in money and connections.
hell i might even vote for her, she is uniquely qualified, she spent a lot of time in the oval office when bill was president, maybe not quite enough though, if you know what i mean.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back