Sean Spicer resigns

According to what I have heard and read about him he was always more comfortable working behind the scene so it's no surprise he would get tired of being in front of the cameras pretty quick.

Keeping up with Trumps lies, requires a con man just like Trump.
Oh, then maybe he should hire Obama.
You guys are so brainwashed, you don't recognize authenticity when it's slammed into your face.

pieintheface-9.jpg

Like any new business, early employees eventually outlast their usefulness or abilities and are replaced. Trump keeps his people at each other's throats to make them compete with each other to find better ways of doing things. He's not an easy man to work for...he's totally transactional...nobody can rest on past victories with him.
No Presidential administration in recent history has had the turnover in just 6 months that this one has had. It makes you wonder if they have the slightest idea what they are doing.

didn't know spicer had a past victory to rest on.

He was great at stepping on the press yapper's throats for a couple months....Turned out he was too short and SNL took him apart. Trump didn't like the way he was portrayed (by a woman no less)...thought it looked weak. Image is very important to this President.
he was a complete and total joke all around. sarah huckabee is great at this.

So Huckabee is a good liar? .. Sean not so well.
what the fuck ever.

Left wing nutter progression:

"Spicer is a liar!"

"Huckabee is a liar!"

(After he publishes his memoirs)

"Spicer is the salt of the earth! A truth sayer!"
and if he comes out against trump you're dead on accurate - they will love him all over again.

no need for consistency - just fulfill todays emo need.

According to what I have heard and read about him he was always more comfortable working behind the scene so it's no surprise he would get tired of being in front of the cameras pretty quick.

You guys are so brainwashed, you don't recognize authenticity when it's slammed into your face.

pieintheface-9.jpg
Brainwashed by who, the media? How ironic of you. LOL

pieintheface-9.jpg
IMG_0652.JPG

Breaking Update from Steve McGarrett

Scaramucci was Trumps appointment for the position in January...Spicer objected then....so Trumps just putting the man in he wanted in the first place. Spicer’s a nice guy. Someone in that position needs to be an asshole when the lying press acts like assholes. He didn’t have that ability.

--- or behind a bush....

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's NOT fake news????

You sure? Republicans call EVERYTHING fake news.

Poor Sean. I just heard him described as "damaged goods". Many people go on to corporate jobs because of their connections. Who wants to hire a liar and someone you can treat like a dog and he takes it. The ultimate "yes" man.

pieintheface-9.jpg
Brainwashed by who, the media? How ironic of you. LOL
Trump and the GOP. Do catch up.

Gotta be the toughest job in Washington, defending what Trump says and does, outside of his policies.

Shed no tears for Sean Spicer, he has plenty of job opportunities

Used car salesman, telephone solicitor, Fox News contributor

Forum List

Back