FBI: Spy toys record kids conversation and reveal their location

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
The FBI has issued an urgent notice concerning “smart” toys that are packed full of sensors, cameras and microphones to record children’s words, as well as GPS locators to track their whereabouts which pedophiles can exploit.

FBI: ‘spy’ toys record kids’ conversation and reveal their location

Well lets see how many sheep want to chance saying this is a conspiracy, maybe when their kid goes missing reality will become instantaneous. To bad to little to late.

• Banned
It's on the FBI site you DUMB FKS dumb fkrs like that deserve their kid to end up missing act like an asshole end up an asshole sad thing is kids who have PARENTS FOR FKN IDIOTS are the ones who pay for their parents STUPIDITY thinking everything is a mother fkn joke or conspiracy!!

Internet Crime Complaint Center (IC3) | Internet-Connected Toys Could Present Privacy and Contact Concerns for Children

upload_2017-7-21_9-11-14.png

If you have children and are not concerned about predators on the Internet you need your head examined

If you have children and are not concerned about predators on the Internet you need your head examined

Statistically, it's safer for today's kids growing up than it was for me.

I don't believe that for one moment

That's because you're ignorant

There’s never been a safer time to be a kid in America

Watch who you're calling ignorant you sawed off shrimp and I don't subscribe to WAPO so your link is worthless

Last edited:
Kids are in more danger than any other time in history.
Anybody born from the 80's back never faced what the kids do today.

The internet allows child molesters to stock them there is a story out today where perverts were using PARASCOPE to lure kids in.

They have child molesters stocking them online, video games, cell phones, certain aps, etc.

If someone can't see that you live in closet.

The dangers of kids using technology. A modern day horror story we like to tell?

The dangers of technology to children
It should come as no surprise then that the use of this narrative has been used repeatedly in reporting the dangers of technology use by children. The list of harms that will befall children using technology is extensive but ranges from increasing incidents of speech defects, increasingobesity and a greater likelihood of brain cancer.

Technology use and obesity
The link between technology and obesity is a particularly interesting example of how blame can be attributed very easily without very much evidence. One particular analysis was carried out by examining the level of a country’s investment in information technology and its rate of .....................

The dangers of kids using technology. A modern day horror story we like to tell?

And this is only a small portion of dangers.

Watch who you're calling ignorant you sawed off shrimp and I don't subscribe to WAPO so your link is worthless

I don't subscribe either, but I was able to read it. In any case, there have been plenty of articles written about this over the past few years. And yes, you are ignorant of these particular facts. That's simply the truth, so I don't know what you're getting upset about.

I don't subscribe either, but I was able to read it. In any case, there have been plenty of articles written about this over the past few years. And yes, you are ignorant of these particular facts. That's simply the truth, so I don't know what you're getting upset about.

I'm not upset, you just are clueless to the realities of the Internet,

I work in IT

I work in IT

Then you should know, if not? Career change!!

Forum List

Back