Sean Spicer resigns

Not too surprising if you ask me. He was unsuited to the job, and while a smart guy, not quick on his feet, as someone needs to be when you are under constant attack. His problem was he was too nice and not thick skinned enough.

It was a tough job coming up with ways of supporting Trumps claims. Like having the biggest inaugural crowd in washington, or Obama tapping Trump tower, or how Trump said that only he could fix healthcare, and that repeal and replace would be easy.

How unbelievably fucked up do you have to be for lickspittle Sean Spicer to finally say Trump is making a mistake?

Not too surprising if you ask me. He was unsuited to the job, and while a smart guy, not quick on his feet, as someone needs to be when you are under constant attack. His problem was he was too nice and not thick skinned enough.

It was a tough job coming up with ways of supporting Trumps claims. Like having the biggest inaugural crowd in washington, or Obama tapping Trump tower, or how Trump said that only he could fix healthcare, and that repeal and replace would be easy.

No more difficult than the press claims to the opposite which in most cases were found to be lies. Look in the mirror when hurling your "facts" dude. Look in the mirror, there are no innocent people in this case. None at all, and the media are arguably the worst of them all based on their supposed position of "trust" within the community.

Anthony Scaramucci is a major Republican donor and investor and "one of the president’s most trusted loyalists and a key defender of Mr. Trump on television".

Does that make you qualified to be a Communication Director? No.

IMO, especially in the 'shark-infested waters' atmosphere in which he is constantly bombarded by fake news stories, conspiracy theories, accusations, and a continuous deluge of leaks. This tells me he is getting paranoid and that he is concerned with surrounding himself with people who are LOYAL to him, that loyalty maybe more important to him that 'qualified' and/or 'Expertise'.

Democrats, meanwhile, could not 'slay the dragon' during the election campaign, so they are trying to do so now, after the election. All they had to do was run a normal, non-scandal-plagued, non-corrupt, non-criminal candidate, and all this could have been prevented.

No more difficult than the press claims to the opposite which in most cases were found to be lies. Look in the mirror when hurling your "facts" dude. Look in the mirror, there are no innocent people in this case. None at all, and the media are arguably the worst of them all based on their supposed position of "trust" within the community.

Reporter: The president said that he would provide terrific healthcare, that would cover everybody and at much lower cost. How does Trump intend to do that, seeing the failure he's had even getting a vote in the senate.

Sean Spicer: The president has a plan, that he will enact by next week.

Reporter: Mitch McConnell is talking about repeal without replace, But the president promised repeal and replace within the same week, same day, or simultaneously. Plus repeal would mean 22 million fewer people with healthcare, and a cut in medicaid, while the president promised no cuts in the

Sean Spicer: .... I can't do this... i'm out of here.

According to what I have heard and read about him he was always more comfortable working behind the scene so it's no surprise he would get tired of being in front of the cameras pretty quick.

According to what I have heard and read about him he was always more comfortable working behind the scene so it's no surprise he would get tired of being in front of the cameras pretty quick.

Keeping up with Trumps lies, requires a con man just like Trump.

didn't know spicer had a past victory to rest on.

He was great at stepping on the press yapper's throats for a couple months....Turned out he was too short and SNL took him apart. Trump didn't like the way he was portrayed (by a woman no less)...thought it looked weak. Image is very important to this President.
he was a complete and total joke all around. sarah huckabee is great at this.

Are you sure Huckabee isn't just Spicer in drag? I've never seen them together.

didn't know spicer had a past victory to rest on.

He was great at stepping on the press yapper's throats for a couple months....Turned out he was too short and SNL took him apart. Trump didn't like the way he was portrayed (by a woman no less)...thought it looked weak. Image is very important to this President.
he was a complete and total joke all around. sarah huckabee is great at this.

So Huckabee is a good liar? .. Sean not so well.

good. he sucked.

His replacement should be Stephen Colbert.
Or, even better --- Alec Baldwin.
hqdefault.jpg

that would be funny!

Must stink to high heaven in the WH, just got more rank.

"So I said to Vice-President Pence, who was here tonight,” he went on, “I said, ‘I’ll do whatever the hell you guys want.’ I know you probably think that’s, like, me being passive-aggressive,” he said to me, “but it’s not, it’s me being even-keeled. My best service to him is acting as a fair broker for the situation, because what happens in Washington is they will stab you right in the chest with a smile on their face. It’s like the Game of Thrones and the Hunger Games screenwriters got together with the writers of House of Cards and they made a story. And the other thing I have learned about these people in Washington, Nelson,” he said, turning to his partner, who had settled in at the bar, “is they have no money. So what happens when they have no fucking money is they fight about what seat they are in and what the title is. Fucking congressmen act like that. They are fucking jackasses. Do you know how many congressional liaisons we are going to have? I don’t either, but I told Pence, it should be four times whatever Obama had. I don’t know how many he had, but I’m telling you that didn’t work out. I’m telling him if you want to decrease the government, you gotta increase it in certain ways. Pence was great, right, you met him, Nelson, he was great.”

He suddenly stopped and squinted at me. “How old are you?” he asked. “You look good. No lines on your face. What are you, a Sagittarius?”

I told him I’m a Leo.

Scaramucci nodded approvingly. “Fucking king of the jungle!” he said, lifting his drink."

For Wall Streeters Who Bet Long on Trump, It’s Bonus Time

Forum List

Back