Sean Spicer resigns

How unbelievably fucked up do you have to be for lickspittle Sean Spicer to finally say Trump is making a mistake?

Did he say that or are you making shit up again?
Here's an idea: Read the link in the OP.

Idiot.

I apologize, I lost track of the point of the thread.

The fact that I assumed you were making shit up again is a result of you constantly making shit up in the past.

The fact that I assumed you were making shit up again is a result of you constantly making shit up in the past.

Sean Spicer offering his resignation to President Trump

Mr. President. The fact that I assumed you were making shit up again is a result of you constantly making shit up in the past. Therefore I quit - Sean Spicer

I'll definitely pay the $30 when he releases his tell-all.

his book will be called: "I Really Wanted To Meet The Fucking Pope"

I wouldn't walk across the street to meet the pope but is there anything bigger if you're a catholic? What a nasty, low, cruel thing that was. And completely unnecessary.

After all the other shit trump did to Spicey, they may well have been the straw.

Sarah Huckabee Sanders is pure whore and jesus h fucking christ, we're watching Scaramucci right now - he's a used car salesman, just like his boss. There's a type of snake oil salesman that makes you grab for your wallet and he and trump fit that description. If his lips are moving, he's lying and he'll happily repeat trump's lies.

He's also Jared's and Ivanka's BFF.

And doncha know SNL is looking forward to calling him on his lies as well as Sarah's.

Welcome to the (not)United States of Banana Republic.

Saturday Night Live could give him a job impersonating Melissa McCarthy

That was a very polished debut behind the podium from Anthony The Mooch Scaramucci. Rare in first 6 months of this WH.

The divide:

CNN & all elites will obsess all day over Sean Spicer's resignation.

The average American out there today: "Sean who?"

Trump should pick someone with a strong Russian accent to take Spicer's place just to keep the media talking Russia all the time.

The divide:

Sean is a beloved fixture on SNL

kiss.gif

The divide:

kiss.gif
Sean Spicer was a Jesuit educated Roman Catholic, and agent of Rome and a traitor. Good riddance. Robert Mueller is another Jesuit educated Roman Catholic and agent of Rome and has very close ties to the Jesuits at Jesuit University Georgetown. He worked for them as an executive in residence:
Former FBI Director Mueller to be Executive-in-Residence
Priebus is another Jesuit agent of Rome and so is Mike Pence although he lied and said he was a "former Catholic."

"Sean Spicer is a wonderful person who took tremendous abuse from the Fake News Media - but his future is bright!" - Trump

The divide:

kiss.gif
Sean Spicer was a Jesuit educated Roman Catholic, and agent of Rome and a traitor. Good riddance. Robert Mueller is another Jesuit educated Roman Catholic and agent of Rome and has very close ties to the Jesuits at Jesuit University Georgetown. He worked for them as an executive in residence:
Former FBI Director Mueller to be Executive-in-Residence
Priebus is another Jesuit agent of Rome and so is Mike Pence although he lied and said he was a "former Catholic."
Catholics kick ass!

Gods favorite religion

Forum List

Back