Sean Spicer resigns

This is why we need people from the private sector. Otherwise they are always looking out for their next landing pad.

Like any new business, early employees eventually outlast their usefulness or abilities and are replaced. Trump keeps his people at each other's throats to make them compete with each other to find better ways of doing things. He's not an easy man to work for...he's totally transactional...nobody can rest on past victories with him.

Like any new business, early employees eventually outlast their usefulness or abilities and are replaced. Trump keeps his people at each other's throats to make them compete with each other to find better ways of doing things. He's not an easy man to work for...he's totally transactional...nobody can rest on past victories with him.
didn't know spicer had a past victory to rest on.

He was great at stepping on the press yapper's throats for a couple months....Turned out he was too short and SNL took him apart. Trump didn't like the way he was portrayed (by a woman no less)...thought it looked weak. Image is very important to this President.

He was great at stepping on the press yapper's throats for a couple months....Turned out he was too short and SNL took him apart. Trump didn't like the way he was portrayed (by a woman no less)...thought it looked weak. Image is very important to this President.
he was a complete and total joke all around. sarah huckabee is great at this.

At least there is a bright side to all of this, Snowflake Melissa McCarthy has resigned from SNL.

I liked Spicer, he was a nice guy. Not easy to find nice guys like this. I do hope that the next Secretary is allowed the freedom to attack those who might humiliate someone, as Melissa McCarthy did of Spicer for instance in far too many instances. Furthermore, I hope they exercise this freedom.

Wow! He must really dislike Scaramucci. I wonder why?

New Topics

Forum List

Back