Sean Hannity

Hannity is just another hardcore partisan ideologue. He only sees what he wants to see, and he ignores or distorts any contrary information.

Dime a dozen, on both sides.

You are committing the same errors the partisans commit, without choosing a side. You assume that because you don't agree with him that every single thing he says is false.
Nope, I didn't say that. Not even close.

A person can point out facts that are perfectly true, but ignore facts that are also true, but that don't support their agenda.

So while they are indeed being factual, they are also being intellectually dishonest by purposely leaving out part of the story.

Did you not just dismiss Hannity without actually making an argument against what he says? I believe you did.

Some things are self evident, the argument against Hannity is in his remarks (actually, in the script he reads); there is noting of substance in his remarks which are probative in making the conclusion that Mr Mueller is biased.

Funny thing about television. It has an off switch. I use it on Maddow constantly.
Hannity has that same feature. Apparently some can't shut him off in their head. That is a personal mental issue.

The "shut off" tool is the basic tool of the willfully ignorant. Which explains why someone would dismisses a Rhodes Scholar with an advanced degree in Political Science out of hand, and equate their learned opinions with that of a college drop out who reads a script.
Spoken like a true sock.
I watch neither as they are opinion commentators. Yet you assume anyone who can't stand Maddow must somehow be generalized as an uneducated Hannity follower.
Education has nothing to do with wisdom, and I see none from either talking heads. There is a reason the time slots are the same as both Maddow and Hannity are the loudest pooches barking on the porch. Her pedigree means nothing.

You're welcome to your opinion; if you ever need surgery please feel free to consult your barber or bartender for advice, a board certified surgeon's pedigree is just piece of paper. Right?
Maddow is welcome to her opinion as are you, and I am free to disregard it. That is what people like you have a real problem with.
Your comparison of Maddow and a surgeon is weak. She only performs baseless opinions, not life saving procedures.
Might as well compare apples to pickup trucks.

Good old boy Sean Hannity, college drop out and universal mouthpiece for the far right wing, is at it again, to wit: Character Assassinations.

Fox News, so to speak, has encouraged (conspired?) with Hannity to go after Mr Mueller, a Vietnam combat vet, a former FBI leader and someone hired to look into the possibility that Trump, his Administration and inner circle committed high crimes and misdemeanors, mislead the public and represent a clear and present danger to our democracy.

Hannity has zero evidence to support his over the top attacks on Mr. Mueller, and once again the new right does what it claims the MSM does, produce fake news, i.e. propaganda.

Meh, you and the left have zero evidence that Trump colluded with the Russians but that doesn't stop you does it?

The evidence you demand has yet to be presented to a Grand Jury, the efforts to obstruct justice have become epidemic by partisans like you, who have fallen prey to propaganda, by agents of the Russian Government.

In fact the link in Mr. B's post appears to be a document which convinces the easily led to draw conclusions before all the evidence is collected, collated and presented to a Grand Jury.

As I said, no evidence. The support for Hannity's pouts are out there for all to see but the questioning from the authorities on it has yet to be done. You and your kind are doing the same thing that Hannity's is doing.

You are still a hypocrite.

Do you know what an investigation is? It seeks evidence!.

When I first began my career, I was instructed to not come to any conclusion until I had explored all avenues, and interviewed each witness at least twice, several days apart. Inconsistencies direct the traffic in many cases.

Funny thing about television. It has an off switch. I use it on Maddow constantly.
Hannity has that same feature. Apparently some can't shut him off in their head. That is a personal mental issue.

The "shut off" tool is the basic tool of the willfully ignorant. Which explains why someone would dismisses a Rhodes Scholar with an advanced degree in Political Science out of hand, and equate their learned opinions with that of a college drop out who reads a script.
Spoken like a true sock.
I watch neither as they are opinion commentators. Yet you assume anyone who can't stand Maddow must somehow be generalized as an uneducated Hannity follower.
Education has nothing to do with wisdom, and I see none from either talking heads. There is a reason the time slots are the same as both Maddow and Hannity are the loudest pooches barking on the porch. Her pedigree means nothing.

You're welcome to your opinion; if you ever need surgery please feel free to consult your barber or bartender for advice, a board certified surgeon's pedigree is just piece of paper. Right?
Maddow is welcome to her opinion as are you, and I am free to disregard it. That is what people like you have a real problem with.
Your comparison of Maddow and a surgeon is weak. She only performs baseless opinions, not life saving procedures.
Might as well compare apples to pickup trucks.

Or Maddow with Hannity?!!!

Good old boy Sean Hannity, college drop out and universal mouthpiece for the far right wing, is at it again, to wit: Character Assassinations.

Fox News, so to speak, has encouraged (conspired?) with Hannity to go after Mr Mueller, a Vietnam combat vet, a former FBI leader and someone hired to look into the possibility that Trump, his Administration and inner circle committed high crimes and misdemeanors, mislead the public and represent a clear and present danger to our democracy.

Hannity has zero evidence to support his over the top attacks on Mr. Mueller, and once again the new right does what it claims the MSM does, produce fake news, i.e. propaganda.
When will Hannity be getting waterboarded for charity like he promised?

I had to laugh listening to Hannity in the car a couple months back bitching about how liberals were using Session's full name to make him sound more southern and racist. :lol:

From everything I have learned, and not from Hannity, from credible left of center sources, the CFR media has zero evidence that the Trump administration committed "high crimes and misdemeanors, mislead the public and represent a clear and present danger to our democracy."

Here is the truth, by a progressive and a defender of the first Amendment.

It seems the left is being tricked by the neo-cons into giving up the first Amendment, and they don't give a shit about Trump, he is just their patsy.

You folks should stop playing politics with the structure of our government, our civil liberties and civil rights. This is a must read article by a Harvard prize winning journalist.

Russia-gate Breeds ‘Establishment McCarthyism’
Russia-gate Breeds 'Establishment McCarthyism'

". . . This extraordinary assault on civil liberties is cloaked in fright-filled stories about “Russian propaganda” and wildly exaggerated tales of the Kremlin’s “hordes of Twitter bots,” but its underlying goal is to enforce Washington’s “groupthinks” by creating a permanent system that shuts down or marginalizes dissident opinions and labels contrary information – no matter how reasonable and well-researched – as “disputed” or “rated false” by mainstream “fact-checking” organizations like PolitiFact.

It doesn’t seem to matter that the paragons of this new structure – such as The New York Times, The Washington Post, CNN and, indeed, PolitiFact – have a checkered record of getting facts straight.

For instance, PolitiFact still rates as “true” Hillary Clinton’s false claim that “all 17 U.S. intelligence agencies” agreed that Russia was behind the release of Democratic emails last year. Even the Times and The Associated Press belatedly ran corrections after President Obama’s intelligence chiefs admitted that the assessment came from what Director of National Intelligence James Clapper called “hand-picked” analysts from only three agencies: CIA, FBI and NSA.

And, the larger truth was that these “hand-picked” analysts were sequestered away from other analysts even from their own agencies and produced “stove-piped intelligence,” i.e., analysis that escapes the back-and-forth that should occur inside the intelligence community.

Even then, what these analysts published last Jan. 6 was an “assessment,” which they specifically warned was “not intended to imply that we have proof that shows something to be a fact.” In other words, they didn’t have any conclusive proof of Russian “hacking.”

Yet, the Times and other leading newspaper routinely treat these findings as flat fact or the unassailable “consensus” of the “intelligence community.” Contrary information, including WikiLeaks’ denials of a Russian role in supplying the emails, and contrary judgments from former senior U.S. intelligence officials are ignored.

The Jan. 6 report also tacked on a seven-page addendum smearing the Russian television network, RT, for such offenses as sponsoring a 2012 debate among U.S. third-party presidential candidates who had been excluded from the Republican-Democratic debates. RT also was slammed for reporting on the Occupy Wall Street protests and the environmental dangers from “fracking.”

How the idea of giving Americans access to divergent political opinions and information about valid issues such as income inequality and environmental dangers constitutes threats to American “democracy” is hard to comprehend.

However, rather than address the Jan. 6 report’s admitted uncertainties about Russian “hacking” and the troubling implications of its attacks on RT, the Times and other U.S. mainstream publications treat the report as some kind of holy scripture that can’t be questioned or challenged. . . (con't)"

The odd thing about "McCarthyism" is that Joe vastly understated the extend to which Democrat White House reported to Moscow. Also, can someone explain how a US Senator was able to use the HUAC to blacklist Hollywood writers?

I had to laugh listening to Hannity in the car a couple months back bitching about how liberals were using Session's full name to make him sound more southern and racist. :lol:
Why would anyone do that? (Barack Hussein Obama)

I loved when he was pissing and moaning about that CNN article concerning Trump and two scoops of ice cream. Apparently he forget doing the same concerning Obama and spicy mustard on a burger in 2008. Political hacks are the most unintentionally funny creatures on the planet.

That's odd, when I don't want to watch something, I just don't watch it. What am I doing wrong?

I think, it's the part where you're lying because last week you were in the fetal position about people kneeling having the nerve to protest police abuse.

Then pretending that attempting to publicly smear someone and proactively have their character questioned by the likes of Hannity is a matter of how you change a channel. You fail playing footsy with these faggots

That's odd, when I don't want to watch something, I just don't watch it. What am I doing wrong?

I think, it's the part where you're lying because last week you were in the fetal position about people kneeling having the nerve to protest police abuse.

Then pretending that attempting to publicly smear someone and proactively have their character questioned by the likes of Hannity is a matter of how you change a channel. You fail playing footsy with these faggots

Much butthurt I sense, says Master Yoda.

The Knellers can protest, their owners should fire them. Seems fair.

So when you don't like something on TV, you try to get it banned because it offends your delicate sensibilities. Grow the fuck up and change the channel or just turn off the TV

So when you don't like something on TV, you try to get it banned because it offends your delicate sensibilities. Grow the fuck up and change the channel or just turn off the TV

See? You don't just change the channel. You just want everyone to ignore the bullshit they are doing by going after Mueller like they're guilty because they're guilty. NoI one mentioned banning anything. I am focused like a fucking laser on you igoring Hannity and his propoganda.

Hannity is just another hardcore partisan ideologue. He only sees what he wants to see, and he ignores or distorts any contrary information.

Dime a dozen, on both sides.

You are committing the same errors the partisans commit, without choosing a side. You assume that because you don't agree with him that every single thing he says is false.
Nope, I didn't say that. Not even close.

A person can point out facts that are perfectly true, but ignore facts that are also true, but that don't support their agenda.

So while they are indeed being factual, they are also being intellectually dishonest by purposely leaving out part of the story.

Did you not just dismiss Hannity without actually making an argument against what he says? I believe you did.

Some things are self evident, the argument against Hannity is in his remarks (actually, in the script he reads); there is noting of substance in his remarks which are probative in making the conclusion that Mr Mueller is biased.

I disagree.

Meh, you and the left have zero evidence that Trump colluded with the Russians but that doesn't stop you does it?

The evidence you demand has yet to be presented to a Grand Jury, the efforts to obstruct justice have become epidemic by partisans like you, who have fallen prey to propaganda, by agents of the Russian Government.

In fact the link in Mr. B's post appears to be a document which convinces the easily led to draw conclusions before all the evidence is collected, collated and presented to a Grand Jury.

As I said, no evidence. The support for Hannity's pouts are out there for all to see but the questioning from the authorities on it has yet to be done. You and your kind are doing the same thing that Hannity's is doing.

You are still a hypocrite.

Do you know what an investigation is? It seeks evidence!.

When I first began my career, I was instructed to not come to any conclusion until I had explored all avenues, and interviewed each witness at least twice, several days apart. Inconsistencies direct the traffic in many cases.

Yes, it seeks evidence of a crime. It does not, or should not, investigate someone for no reason hoping to find something. Which is exactly what he is doing.

See? You don't just change the channel. You just want everyone to ignore the bullshit they are doing by going after Mueller like they're guilty because they're guilty. NoI one mentioned banning anything. I am focused like a fucking laser on you igoring Hannity and his propoganda.

I'm not a Progressive that demands everyone think alike or die.

I'm not threatened by you and your stupid fucking ideas. I love USMB because it allowed the "Liberal Intellectual Elite" to vaporize themselves in full view of anyone watching.

Please, carry on about a show I haven't watched or listened to in years

I just love how the commies of the left start touting a leftists military prowess, when those liberals start getting shown to be the crooks that they are. John(Songbird) McCain a decorated war hero, no one could complain about when he would screw over America with Feingold, to make the Campaign Finance Reform, that pretty much guaranteed that John would never lose an election again, and infringed upon the 1st amendment. Well, I am a veteran of the Cold War and emailed John a real nice message," Just because you were caught and beaten in the Vietnam War, doesn't give you the right to fuck US for your personal gain". I also am a veteran of the Cold War and don't hide like a coward behind the service to my country when times get tough. You are a disgrace to the uniform and need to just shut the fuck up."
Veteran of the Cold War? Were you in any battles? Did you risk your life? Have to kill anyone?

entrepreneurs-who-dropped-out-infographic.png
Mark Twain is highly overrated.

I just love how the commies of the left start touting a leftists military prowess, when those liberals start getting shown to be the crooks that they are. John(Songbird) McCain a decorated war hero, no one could complain about when he would screw over America with Feingold, to make the Campaign Finance Reform, that pretty much guaranteed that John would never lose an election again, and infringed upon the 1st amendment. Well, I am a veteran of the Cold War and emailed John a real nice message," Just because you were caught and beaten in the Vietnam War, doesn't give you the right to fuck US for your personal gain". I also am a veteran of the Cold War and don't hide like a coward behind the service to my country when times get tough. You are a disgrace to the uniform and need to just shut the fuck up."

Once again a member of the RW Echo Chamber ^^^ goes off topic to attack and assassinate the character of another. It's the theme of the current iteration of neo-fascism, toss everyone under the bus who doesn't march in goosestep with them.
Once again it appears you have taken an idiot-gram enema.

Veteran of the Cold War? Were you in any battles? Did you risk your life? Have to kill anyone? What a wank.
Just like the guys that just recently died in Africa, (you know where the majority of the people there are black), I signed up for the military knowing that at any given day, I could be killed by the enemy. I swore and oath to defend sorry ass liberals , the same as I would defend a God loving Christian. If the USSR ever decided to invade Europe, my unit was to put all of our jets up in the air, and then we on the ground would kiss our ass goodbye because the commie tanks would roll right over US. Dumbfuck worthless liberals(redundant statement) never have put their lives up like those that serve, which is why you are so quick to cast your stone in a glass house. I lost friends in Germany who were bombed by radical leftists but hey, they knew what they were getting into right?

Oktoberfest bombing - Wikipedia

Forum List

Back