Sean Hannity felt "hated everywhere he went" in New York, finally escapes to Land of Sanity: Florida

I wouldn't mind living there myself.

It's not one of the most Catholic states but still...

"Most Catholic" states are New Mexico and Louisiana. Some pollsters say that Massachusetts and Connecticut have the same number of (percentage of) Catholics as NM

but I'm not buying it. My definition of Catholic involves BEING PRO LIFE

Those states are far from it (last time I heard). I never see blue states changing to red, so-----------

Hannity said that in NY he felt hated everywhere he went. I felt that way while living in the NW, although the everyday people tended toward conservativism. I never saw any hate-Trump BS while there and that's a very blue area.. Can't STAND the control freaks who are in control of the gummit there
Florida Man.....of course.

ummm... huh?

I like white or pale neutral walls and sedate, solid colors.

A patterned sofa or chair is acceptable.

Art galleries do not use loudly patterned carpets or anything else that draws attention away from the art itself. I have owned a gallery and prefer to let the art on the walls do the talking.

Good riddance to bad rubbish.
How is that going to bode economically if more people with the income of Hannity flee New York and more people with no job, no money, no citizenship come to New York instead?

I like white or pale neutral walls and sedate, solid colors.

A patterned sofa or chair is acceptable.

Art galleries do not use loudly patterned carpets or anything else that draws attention away from the art itself. I have owned a gallery and prefer to let the art on the walls do the talking.

Well, I've noticed that I also have an artistic streak. I think early American furniture is the best or some of that older stuff, although I can't say I know the names of all those furniture items.

My father had a great artistic streak... Since my mother didn't, I didn't inherit a HUGE amount of artistic talent :) but still, I think I have a good artistic sense, at least about certain things.

Anyway, I guess that's all vanity, which the Bible says is a "chase after wind"

So I will let Hannity do whatever he wants with his house :)... so big of me, eh? LOL The important thing is WHERE the house is!

not New York anymore!

How is that going to bode economically if more people with the income of Hannity flee New York and more people with no job, no money, no citizenship come to New York instead?
dims don't care

I sometimes wonder: What DO they care about?

besides murdering helpless children in the womb....

Well, I've noticed that I also have an artistic streak. I think early American furniture is the best or some of that older stuff, although I can't say I know the names of all those furniture items.

My father had a great artistic streak... Since my mother didn't, I didn't inherit a HUGE amount of artistic talent :) but still, I think I have a good artistic sense, at least about certain things.

Anyway, I guess that's all vanity, which the Bible says is a "chase after wind"

So I will let Hannity do whatever he wants with his house :)... so big of me, eh? LOL The important thing is WHERE the house is!

not New York anymore!

Well said!

Hannity is an establishment mouthpiece. Not a fan, but he should not be harassed.

He will save many many many millions of dollars in Florida.

NY and Cali continue to hemorrhage their taxbase.

Forum List

Back