Sean Hannity

Good old boy Sean Hannity, college drop out and universal mouthpiece for the far right wing, is at it again, to wit: Character Assassinations.

Fox News, so to speak, has encouraged (conspired?) with Hannity to go after Mr Mueller, a Vietnam combat vet, a former FBI leader and someone hired to look into the possibility that Trump, his Administration and inner circle committed high crimes and misdemeanors, mislead the public and represent a clear and present danger to our democracy.

Hannity has zero evidence to support his over the top attacks on Mr. Mueller, and once again the new right does what it claims the MSM does, produce fake news, i.e. propaganda.
I just love how the commies of the left start touting a leftists military prowess, when those liberals start getting shown to be the crooks that they are. John(Songbird) McCain a decorated war hero, no one could complain about when he would screw over America with Feingold, to make the Campaign Finance Reform, that pretty much guaranteed that John would never lose an election again, and infringed upon the 1st amendment. Well, I am a veteran of the Cold War and emailed John a real nice message," Just because you were caught and beaten in the Vietnam War, doesn't give you the right to fuck US for your personal gain". I also am a veteran of the Cold War and don't hide like a coward behind the service to my country when times get tough. You are a disgrace to the uniform and need to just shut the fuck up."
Veteran of the Cold War? Were you in any battles? Did you risk your life? Have to kill anyone? What a wank.
Just like the guys that just recently died in Africa, (you know where the majority of the people there are black), I signed up for the military knowing that at any given day, I could be killed by the enemy. I swore and oath to defend sorry ass liberals , the same as I would defend a God loving Christian. If the USSR ever decided to invade Europe, my unit was to put all of our jets up in the air, and then we on the ground would kiss our ass goodbye because the commie tanks would roll right over US. Dumbfuck worthless liberals(redundant statement) never have put their lives up like those that serve, which is why you are so quick to cast your stone in a glass house. I lost friends in Germany who were bombed by radical leftists but hey, they knew what they were getting into right?

Oktoberfest bombing - Wikipedia
You are fucking crazy. You should have been given 4F for insanity and mental instability. All soldiers are conservatives? You do know your beloved Trump avoided the draft during the Vietnam era? I lost friends and relatives in Vietnam. It was the poor who went and the minorities. They put their lives on the line. You didn't. You are just a pathetic blowhard.

Good old boy Sean Hannity, college drop out and universal mouthpiece for the far right wing, is at it again, to wit: Character Assassinations.

Fox News, so to speak, has encouraged (conspired?) with Hannity to go after Mr Mueller, a Vietnam combat vet, a former FBI leader and someone hired to look into the possibility that Trump, his Administration and inner circle committed high crimes and misdemeanors, mislead the public and represent a clear and present danger to our democracy.

Hannity has zero evidence to support his over the top attacks on Mr. Mueller, and once again the new right does what it claims the MSM does, produce fake news, i.e. propaganda.
I just love how the commies of the left start touting a leftists military prowess, when those liberals start getting shown to be the crooks that they are. John(Songbird) McCain a decorated war hero, no one could complain about when he would screw over America with Feingold, to make the Campaign Finance Reform, that pretty much guaranteed that John would never lose an election again, and infringed upon the 1st amendment. Well, I am a veteran of the Cold War and emailed John a real nice message," Just because you were caught and beaten in the Vietnam War, doesn't give you the right to fuck US for your personal gain". I also am a veteran of the Cold War and don't hide like a coward behind the service to my country when times get tough. You are a disgrace to the uniform and need to just shut the fuck up."
Veteran of the Cold War? Were you in any battles? Did you risk your life? Have to kill anyone? What a wank.
Just like the guys that just recently died in Africa, (you know where the majority of the people there are black), I signed up for the military knowing that at any given day, I could be killed by the enemy. I swore and oath to defend sorry ass liberals , the same as I would defend a God loving Christian. If the USSR ever decided to invade Europe, my unit was to put all of our jets up in the air, and then we on the ground would kiss our ass goodbye because the commie tanks would roll right over US. Dumbfuck worthless liberals(redundant statement) never have put their lives up like those that serve, which is why you are so quick to cast your stone in a glass house. I lost friends in Germany who were bombed by radical leftists but hey, they knew what they were getting into right?

You are fucking crazy. You should have been given 4F for insanity and mental instability. All soldiers are conservatives? You do know your beloved Trump avoided the draft during the Vietnam era? I lost friends and relatives in Vietnam. It was the poor who went and the minorities. They put their lives on the line. You didn't. You are just a pathetic blowhard.
Bill Clinton burned his draft card so he wouldn't have to go into the veitnam war, only proves that anyone can be president. But you didn't go? So you cast stones at those that serve. You are a coward, just like John McCain...who hides behind his liberal buddies, so he can fuck you over , but you cant bitch about him because he was a service member... Amazing...

Bill Clinton burned his draft card so he wouldn't have to go into the veitnam war, only proves that anyone can be president. But you didn't go? So you cast stones at those that serve. You are a coward, just like John McCain...who hides behind his liberal buddies, so he can fuck you over , but you cant bitch about him because he was a service member... Amazing...
I didn't go? I am a woman. Back in my day, women in the military were few and did not go into combat. It was never even a question in those days as far as women going. BTW I didn't say you were a coward, you assumed that, probably your guilty conscience. I said you were a blowhard--bragging about putting your life on the line when you didn't. It's pathetic.

McCain is a coward? A man who signed up to put his life on the line? Really? You are truly a nutjob.

I didn't cast stones at those who serve; I cast a stone at you who didn't serve but bragged about doing so. Stop pretending you did.

I didn't go? I am a woman. Back in my day, women in the military were few and did not go into combat. It was never even a question in those days as far as women going. BTW I didn't say you were a coward, you assumed that, probably your guilty conscience. I said you were a blowhard--bragging about putting your life on the line when you didn't. It's pathetic.

McCain is a coward? A man who signed up to put his life on the line? Really? You are truly a nutjob.

I didn't cast stones at those who serve; I cast a stone at you who didn't serve but bragged about doing so. Stop pretending you did.
I never said he wasn't brave when he served, which you are too stupid to realize, I say as he is fucking the US as a sitting senator then run behind his service, that makes him a coward you stupid twat....

I never said he wasn't brave when he served, which you are too stupid to realize, I say as he is fucking the US as a sitting senator then run behind his service, that makes him a coward you stupid twat....
I am sorry for calling you a stupid twat, for I mean you are a stupid liberal twat.

I am a liberal and I was the projectile man on a 5" gun on the stern of a DD during the Vietnam War (active duty during 1967, 1968 and 1969); our mission was ASW.

I am a liberal and I was the projectile man on a 5" gun on the stern of a DD during the Vietnam War (active duty during 1967, 1968 and 1969); our mission was ASW.
Yet you vote for the very people who hate military men....I am sorry but I just cant believe you....

entrepreneurs-who-dropped-out-infographic.png
Mark Twain is highly overrated.

If you read his autobiography before the liberal elites censored it, I'm sure you wouldn't say such things.

Mark Twain is highly overrated.

And your qualifications for saying so?
I was referring to his so called 'wit and wisdom.' In my opinion, highly overrated.

Why do you not ever say anything of substance or about yourself but just go around sneering at others and making pronouncements on what people say? Pretty easy never to put yourself on the line and instead just sneer at others.

If you've got a question, ask.

Hannitty has descended into the Alt Right agitprop sewers.

The indictments will be released Monday

I like Hannity. :thup:

It's Hannity and Tucker and Judge Janine .... plus may be one or two others like them, who are keeping Fox news alive.

All the rest at Fox news have become a waterdown copy of CNN. Sad.

It's Hannity and Tucker and Judge Janine .... plus may be one or two others like them, who are keeping Fox news alive.

LOL, THOSE ^^^ are the ones you believe are journalists? My goodness, you are pathetic.

LOL, THOSE ^^^ are the ones you believe are journalists? My goodness, you are pathetic.

lol

and I give a fig of what you say?

hmm

No I don't ....:wink_2:

lol

and I give a fig of what you say?

hmm

No I don't ....:wink_2:

Odd, I don't come with a script, conspired by an editorial board so as to make each vignette of the Fox entertainment seamless - Fox fears creating doubt in the minds of their viewer, aka, the tumpanzees, which might confuse them and cause them to actually think.

Forum List

Back