Late night Talk Show Hosts! O'Brien vs Ferguson

Who is more entertaining? If both were on air at same time, which one would you watch?

• Conan O'Brien

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

ThatDude30

Gold Member
Sep 29, 2017
Pittsburgh, PA
When I can I watch both O'Brien and Ferguson. I find both to be pretty funny at times. Out of the two choices, who do you think is more entertaining? and why? If both were on the air at the same exact time, different channels, which one would you watch?

You understand Ferguson went off the air almost a year ago, don't you?

Ferguson doesn't have a late night talk show anymore, but he was better than the current line-up of angry left wing late night TV talk show hosts that we have nowadays.
Conan is the best current late night TV host because he is the least obsessed with Trump.

I know Ferguson is not on the air no more. But these are the two talk show hosts I ever really got into. Just say they both are airing tonight at the same time different channels, which one would you watch?

I know Ferguson is not on the air no more. But these are the two talk show hosts I ever really got into. Just say they both are airing tonight at the same time different channels, which one would you watch?

Just say it was a dumb idea for a thread and let it go.

If it is such a dumb idea why are you wasting your time? You lack basic conversational skills. I'm sure you have no trouble finding a date hu? Go out to eat for a date and every time your date comes up with a topic, do you just say that's dumb next? Come on now is your life really that miserable?

If it is such a dumb idea why are you wasting your time? You lack basic conversational skills. I'm sure you have no trouble finding a date hu? Go out to eat for a date and every time your date comes up with a topic, do you just say that's dumb next? Come on now is your life really that miserable?

I don't date stupid right wingers, or that conversation would happen all the time. Turn off Fox and right wing radio every once in a while. Reconnect with the real world.

I don't date stupid right wingers, or that conversation would happen all the time. Turn off Fox and right wing radio every once in a while. Reconnect with the real world.
LOL you're one of them! Miserable, Miserable soul. Life is to short to let a random person get you so angry over nothing.

LOL you're one of them! Miserable, Miserable soul. Life is to short to let a random person get you so angry over nothing.

You confuse my amusement with anger. Please, spout some more stupidity. I enjoy the humor.

You confuse my amusement with anger. Please, spout some more stupidity. I enjoy the humor.
Oh is that what I did? Dang I'm so stupid. I need to reconnect to the real world, like ASAP! You sure did seem pretty amused now that I looked at it again. Glad I amuse you. Stay tuned in for more entertainment for your amusement, just for you! Up next Right Winger vs Left Winger: How to get each in bed!! Guaranteed!

Oh is that what I did? Dang I'm so stupid. I need to reconnect to the real world, like ASAP! You sure did seem pretty amused now that I looked at it again. Glad I amuse you. Stay tuned in for more entertainment for your amusement, just for you! Up next Right Winger vs Left Winger: How to get each in bed!! Guaranteed!

Not sure exactly what you did, I gave up on that evaluation with right wingers long ago. You're a goofy right winger that starts stupid threads. Something went wrong. Reconnecting with reality is always good for Dittoheads. Consider it.

Not sure exactly what you did, I gave up on that evaluation with right wingers long ago. You're a goofy right winger that starts stupid threads. Something went wrong. Reconnecting with reality is always good for Dittoheads. Consider it.
LOL what does being a right wing or left wing have anything to do with creating a thread asking which talk show host do you find to be more entertaining? And what makes you think I'm a right winger? You are one of them that just start saying crap if someone says something you don't like. I'm a right winger cause my thread is dumb. You sound very intelligent I'm going to learn a lot from you. Yes indeed

I swear everyone now a days are to literal, lack imagination. Why can people just think out side the box and enjoy themselves? "OH this is a dumb thread because ferguson been off the air for a year now." Ok so what? He was a talk show host at one time, am I right? So since hes not one now there cant be a question asking who is more entertaining? These two, Conan and Ferguson, are the only two who I find to be entertaining. So I cant ask the question Who do people think is more entertaining? Without it being a dumb question?

People please don't waste your time reading or responding to my thread if you think its dumb to begin with. I don't go on your threads criticizing how dumb or stupid your posts are, so don't do it to me.

Forum List

Back