Sean Hannity

Good old boy Sean Hannity, college drop out and universal mouthpiece for the far right wing, is at it again, to wit: Character Assassinations.

Fox News, so to speak, has encouraged (conspired?) with Hannity to go after Mr Mueller, a Vietnam combat vet, a former FBI leader and someone hired to look into the possibility that Trump, his Administration and inner circle committed high crimes and misdemeanors, mislead the public and represent a clear and present danger to our democracy.

Hannity has zero evidence to support his over the top attacks on Mr. Mueller, and once again the new right does what it claims the MSM does, produce fake news, i.e. propaganda.
I just love how the commies of the left start touting a leftists military prowess, when those liberals start getting shown to be the crooks that they are. John(Songbird) McCain a decorated war hero, no one could complain about when he would screw over America with Feingold, to make the Campaign Finance Reform, that pretty much guaranteed that John would never lose an election again, and infringed upon the 1st amendment. Well, I am a veteran of the Cold War and emailed John a real nice message," Just because you were caught and beaten in the Vietnam War, doesn't give you the right to fuck US for your personal gain". I also am a veteran of the Cold War and don't hide like a coward behind the service to my country when times get tough. You are a disgrace to the uniform and need to just shut the fuck up."
Veteran of the Cold War? Were you in any battles? Did you risk your life? Have to kill anyone? What a wank.
Just like the guys that just recently died in Africa, (you know where the majority of the people there are black), I signed up for the military knowing that at any given day, I could be killed by the enemy. I swore and oath to defend sorry ass liberals , the same as I would defend a God loving Christian. If the USSR ever decided to invade Europe, my unit was to put all of our jets up in the air, and then we on the ground would kiss our ass goodbye because the commie tanks would roll right over US. Dumbfuck worthless liberals(redundant statement) never have put their lives up like those that serve, which is why you are so quick to cast your stone in a glass house. I lost friends in Germany who were bombed by radical leftists but hey, they knew what they were getting into right?

Oktoberfest bombing - Wikipedia
You are fucking crazy. You should have been given 4F for insanity and mental instability. All soldiers are conservatives? You do know your beloved Trump avoided the draft during the Vietnam era? I lost friends and relatives in Vietnam. It was the poor who went and the minorities. They put their lives on the line. You didn't. You are just a pathetic blowhard.
Bill Clinton burned his draft card so he wouldn't have to go into the veitnam war, only proves that anyone can be president. But you didn't go? So you cast stones at those that serve. You are a coward, just like John McCain...who hides behind his liberal buddies, so he can fuck you over , but you cant bitch about him because he was a service member... Amazing...
Bill Clinton burned his draft card? You have a link to that having happened? Or are you, in true trumpanzee fashion, making stuff up?

And for you, of all people, to call John McCain a coward is ironically laughable. Very laughable.

I feel like I need a shower after watching the guy

Metoo.

And yet you both watch him, why?

Curiosity. I'm not willfully ignorant, and I learned long ago I don't know everything,

Fair enough, but I'm not certain there is anything to be learned from Shammity and his ilk.

Hannity speaks to his audience, and tells them what they want to hear! There is no regard for the truth in anything he tells them; their desire to hear anything thoughtful or thought provoking is non existent, they want their biases and prejudices confirmed.

Metoo.

Curiosity. I'm not willfully ignorant, and I learned long ago I don't know everything,

Fair enough, but I'm not certain there is anything to be learned from Shammity and his ilk.

Hannity speaks to his audience, and tells them what they want to hear! There is no regard for the truth in anything he tells them; their desire to hear anything thoughtful or thought provoking is non existent, they want their biases and prejudices confirmed.
In the clip you provided, point out something that is a demonstrable lie for everyone in the thread. Please, go on, do that, I'm curious. I watched that clip you posted, knowing full well it was biased, spinning the facts, and omitting the full story, etc. However, I also know he can't out right lie, in most instances, he could be sued for slander for that. And, that network's credibility would be at stake were he to be found out.

But please, if you know of a lie, please post where here obviates the truth.

B/C, really, let's be honest here, what he is doing is easy, b/c all politicians do this shit, and D.C. is incredibly corrupt. . . .

In the clip you provided, point out something that is a demonstrable lie for everyone in the thread. Please, go on, do that, I'm curious. I watched that clip you posted, knowing full well it was biased, spinning the facts, and omitting the full story, etc. However, I also know he can't out right lie, in most instances, he could be sued for slander for that. And, that network's credibility would be at stake were he to be found out.

B/C, really, let's be honest here, what he is doing is easy, b/c all politicians do this shit, and D.C. is incredibly corrupt. . . .

He has no fear of being sued by public figures for calumny, it is not in cards. The clips are efforts to mislead the public, that you do not believe that to be a lie is at best interesting.

Saying others do it is not a defense, Hannity is scum.

Funny thing about television. It has an off switch. I use it on Maddow constantly.
Hannity has that same feature. Apparently some can't shut him off in their head. That is a personal mental issue.

The "shut off" tool is the basic tool of the willfully ignorant. Which explains why someone would dismisses a Rhodes Scholar with an advanced degree in Political Science out of hand, and equate their learned opinions with that of a college drop out who reads a script.

Rhodes Scholar is about as credible as the Nobel Peace prize given to Obama, who started bombing Muslim women and children in the middle east...

Haters must hate!

Indeed. And it is YOU progressives spewing the hate. Just sayin...

He has no fear of being sued by public figures for calumny, it is not in cards. The clips are efforts to mislead the public, that you do not believe that to be a lie is at best interesting.

IOW, you are not going to point out demonstrable facts which are, actually falsifiable?

And you also believe folks that are progressive ilk that do that same thing are also are also scum?

How come you never post threads railing against Rachel Maddow or Chris Matthews?

Interesting. :eusa_think:

You know, it's really hard to take partisan hypocrites seriously. :lol:

IOW, you are not going to point out demonstrable facts which are, actually falsifiable?

And you also believe folks that are progressive ilk that do that same thing are also are also scum?

How come you never post threads railing against Rachel Maddow or Chris Matthews?

To compare Matthew and Maddow with Hannity is to compare apples with an aardvark.

Name one progressive who misleads the public in the manner of Hannity, and others on Fox, such as the phony judge and Carlson? If I agree I will acknowledge one exists.

To compare Matthew and Maddow with Hannity is to compare apples with an aardvark.

Name one progressive who misleads the public in the manner of Hannity, and others on Fox, such as the phony judge and Carlson? If I agree I will acknowledge one exists.
When you denied the truth of that article I posted from Consortium News, you already revealed your incapacity of all unbiased and fair critical thought. I wouldn't even bother wasting my time.

Metoo.

The MSM and Hollywood does that for you 24/7 and I don't hear any complaints from you guys.

Hannity is ONE guy. Give him a break.

No, you won't.

The MSM and Hollywood does that for you 24/7 and I don't hear any complaints from you guys.

That's interesting...don't watch the tv news that much, except for football....don't go to movies that much.....and yet, being told that I watch them 24/7. Amazing, Kreskin.

That's interesting...don't watch the tv news that much, except for football....don't go to movies that much.....and yet, being told that I watch them 24/7. Amazing, Kreskin.

Actually my post was that they do it, for you. That you don't partake is a completely different issue.

It is also relevant that I was speaking to Wrycatcher, not you, sooooo, that's another level of how your post is senseless.

Now that your dodge attempt has been dealt with, do you have anything real to say?

No, you won't.
More Kreskin telling us what we think and do.

Sean's ratings are going through the roof and now Oreilly is coming back...yep the world is returning to normal....America is going to be great again after we wash off the Obama progressive slime from our nation....

"Sean Hannity has the zeal of the Trump convert. He would endorse communism if Trump decided to implement the policies of “The Communist Manifesto.”
- Ann Coulter

Forum List

Back