Has The Republican Party Been Getting Dicked For Decades Now?

Silhouette

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2013
Decades. That's how long the gay marriage supporting, democrat-raised, 5-time draft dodger Dick Cheney has been THE strategic advisor to the GOP on who to run for POTUS and why.

Given his track record ..losing election after election because of obvious puppet-men he's advised to run, I'd say the GOP has been getting "dicked" for quite a long time now. And his background...people, please.. It would be like the DNC taking it's last-word strategic advice on its POTUS ticket from Jeb Bush, who decided to be the black sheep of his family by switching to democrat. Ultimately his upbringing would run his subconscious, which would run his conscious mind; which would then advise the dems for "success"...lol..

Cheney probably advised to keep Trump too, because after all, Trump cuts deals. Far better say than a Kasich; who would actually lead, giving orders instead of taking them from some dick. So, the compromise yet again was made. And we all know where the hope for the Trump ticket is heading as Hillary waits for his latest bizarre and incredibly damning soundbites.

When you're getting dicked, maybe it's time to wake up and take the dick out of your ear.

Trump was put forth by Cheney?
Doubt it. Trump was a wild card Cheney hadn't counted on. I'm sure Cheney was for the puppet Cruz..until the birth certificate/illegal-to-run issue reared its ugly head...or Rubio...or just anyone except Christie or Kasich or even Carson; who would've run things their way and not his.

No, Trump had to be an adjustment later on. I'm sure Cheney would see Trump as a man who could be bought. And in the end, that's Cheney's only requirement of a GOP presidential candidate...

When you're a bunch of dicks, chances are pretty good you're going to get dicked.

Cheney....Bush......Palin.......Trump......what difference does it make at this point.
"Hill"arious...lol... But really, when 4 US diplomats die in the war-torn middle east, what more could Hillary do? Raise the dead? She didn't kill them herself so?? And, she can't be everywhere all the time. When US diplomats and soldiers agree to enter the middle east, their family members should know that they have good chance of not returning home alive. That is obvious and evident. Blaming Benghazi on Hillary is a ruse; a campaign stunt offered up by the GOP because they knew she'd be running this year. Otherwise they would've brushed it under the rug like the thousands that have died already in the ME with grieving families. I remember Dubya's adminstration wouldn't let people even see pictures of the thousands of Iraq war coffins coming home; let alone discuss them or hold anyone responsible...

Decades. That's how long the gay marriage supporting, democrat-raised, 5-time draft dodger Dick Cheney has been THE strategic advisor to the GOP on who to run for POTUS and why.

Given his track record ..losing election after election because of obvious puppet-men he's advised to run, I'd say the GOP has been getting "dicked" for quite a long time now. And his background...people, please.. It would be like the DNC taking it's last-word strategic advice on its POTUS ticket from Jeb Bush, who decided to be the black sheep of his family by switching to democrat. Ultimately his upbringing would run his subconscious, which would run his conscious mind; which would then advise the dems for "success"...lol..

Cheney probably advised to keep Trump too, because after all, Trump cuts deals. Far better say than a Kasich; who would actually lead, giving orders instead of taking them from some dick. So, the compromise yet again was made. And we all know where the hope for the Trump ticket is heading as Hillary waits for his latest bizarre and incredibly damning soundbites.

When you're getting dicked, maybe it's time to wake up and take the dick out of your ear.

Given his track record ..losing election after election

Which elections did he lose?

For the GOP via Cheney's advice? 2008, 2012, 2016... Which is also pretty much the era of cementing the influence of the internet....taking voters from being mere sheep, to goats instead. Sheep spook at the proper alarm bells. And they can be herded in a ball wherever you want them to go.

The "grain" conservative sheep used to run to was a moral compass. When you allow the left to control the media and train up a couple generations on the internet, to where morality has become obsolete, your "lure" no longer works. Another miscalculation the GOP has done; while it at the same moment considers "gay marriage not such a big deal"...cutting its own throat.

Goats are more intelligent, informed, and will scatter when spooked to the four winds. Much much harder to herd. And this is why listening to an old fart tell you "how to win an election" post-internet, is a guaranteed loss. The undecided public (the forgotten demographic who decide elections) will research their candidates quite well. And this won't bode well for Trump; or any other not-fit-to govern empty suit the GOP tries in 2020.

Last edited:

For the GOP via Cheney's advice? 2008, 2012, 2016... Which is also pretty much the era of cementing the influence of the internet....taking voters from being mere sheep, to goats instead. Sheep spook at the proper alarm bells. And they can be herded in a ball wherever you want them to go.

The "grain" conservative sheep used to run to was a moral compass. When you allow the left to control the media and train up a couple generations on the internet, to where morality has become obsolete, your "lure" no longer works. Another miscalculation the GOP has done; while it at the same moment considers "gay marriage not such a big deal"...cutting its own throat.

Goats are more intelligent, informed, and will scatter when spooked to the four winds. Much much harder to herd. And this is why listening to an old fart tell you "how to win an election" post-internet, is a guaranteed loss. The undecided public (the forgotten demographic who decide elections) will research their candidates quite well. And this won't bode well for Trump; or any other not-fit-to govern empty suit the GOP tries in 2020.

So you listed elections he didn't actually lose.

It is funny that you whine about gays and morality but are going to vote for Hillary.

IT IS ALIVE!

The Darth Cheney conspiracy theories are revived!

It is funny that you whine about gays and morality but are going to vote for Hillary.

The GOP (advised by Dick Cheney) lost 2008, 2012 & 2016 (it's a done-deal; I'm not even going to argue it).

When faced with two candidates that are far away from conservative values, yes, reluctantly, I will choose the more conservative of the two. See my signature for details..

The GOP (advised by Dick Cheney) lost 2008, 2012 & 2016 (it's a done-deal; I'm not even going to argue it).

When faced with two candidates that are far away from conservative values, yes, reluctantly, I will choose the more conservative of the two. See my signature for details..

The GOP (advised by Dick Cheney)

How do you know?

(it's a done-deal; I'm not even going to argue it).

Running away is easier than proving your claim.

I will choose the more conservative of the two.

Your decision that Hillary is the more conservative is humorous.

Hasn't Hillary accepted millions from countries that cut gays heads off? WTF

The point is: when will the GOP realize that the Cheney advice and mandates they are being ordered to follow is the death of their party?

There have only been 2 true Republicans.

The rest were all RINO's.

And Reagan was a sleeping RINO.

The only true Republicans were Abe Lincoln (as anti slavery) and Barry Goldwater (as pro John Birch).

The point is: when will the GOP realize that the Cheney advice and mandates they are being ordered to follow is the death of their party?

Any published evidence of Cheney giving bad advice/bad orders?
Or is it just Cheney supporting the nominee after the fact?
Or is it just your wacky theory?

Forum List

Back