Sean Hannity, Live...with foot in mouth

Sorry, Sean, but the NYT wasn't lying about Trump's attempt to fire Mueller.
And your attempt to cover it up is LAUGHABLE.
His viewers must be the stupidest people in the country.

What a joke. I watched his show last night and he was just flooding the air with quotes from emails, texts and notes, all supossidly suspiciously connected to a plot to do something. Then he just threw up a picture of Hillary and made it all sound like the deep state or whatever was after real Americans he just proved it, though he apologized that all the nonsense was hard to follow

His followers fall for that kind of crap every time.

What a joke. I watched his show last night and he was just flooding the air with quotes from emails, texts and notes, all supossidly suspiciously connected to a plot to do something. Then he just threw up a picture of Hillary and made it all sound like the deep state or whatever was after real Americans he just proved it, though he apologized that all the nonsense was hard to follow

Somehow all bad in the world ends with Hilary. Lol.

I bet if Hannity tried really hard, he could somehow connect Hilary to JFK's death.

his followers?....like they are any different than the ones who followed obama or bush.....blind obedience is blind obedience,just different leaders....

his followers?....like they are any different than the ones who followed obama or bush.....blind obedience is blind obedience,just different leaders....

So you admit that Hannty's followers are just displaying blind obedience to his crap. Good.

They all put their foot in their mouth, dont' they?

Maddow on her 'breaking news' on Trumps taxes comes to mind.

The Rather 'papers' in the 2000 election...

If I watched more of them, I'd be able to list more.

But, I'm sure each side of the aisle here, can list occurrences of 'foot in the mouth disease' made by their opposites.

Maddow did have Trump's NY state tax return, idiot. And I don't know what else you're babbling about since you're too chicken to verify your own comments.

Actual video of Sean Hannity looking like the Trump bitch that he is, and the dumbass cons on this thread still can't own it. Cowards.

And all of those media quoted got it from PBS, that was interviewing one of Trumps friends.
He said that Trump was considering it and that was all.
Then the rest of the news spun it as being fired which was not true.

Wrong again.
But the Wall Street Journal is corroborating it.
Sorry, that bubble you live in is about to break.
Donald Trump Sought Firing of Special Counsel Robert Mueller in June
"""The New York Times first reported that Mr. Trump had ordered the firing.

The Wall Street Journal has reported that West Wing officials expressed concern that White House counsel Don McGahn would quit out of frustration over the lack of protocols surrounding meetings between Mr. Trump and Jared Kushner, his son-in-law, whose activities are under scrutiny in the Russia probe. This happened around the same time last summer as Mr. Trump issued his order to fire Mr. Mueller, the person familiar with the matter said."""

. Mueller was never fired. This is not obstruction of justice. I've wondered if mueller should be fired because his lawyers are all radical liberal's who wanted Hillary president. With the revelations that FBI was in on the fix to elect Hillary, this investigation of Trump should be ended NOW,

But, I'm sure each side of the aisle here, can list occurrences of 'foot in the mouth disease' made by their opposites.
they all do it, he queefs, instead of addressing the topic.

And all of those media quoted got it from PBS, that was interviewing one of Trumps friends.

Nobody said anybody was fired. Trump-0 ordered the white house council to fire Mueller, but the council refused. Just another example of Trump-0 trying to obstruct justice.

That is a lie. Trump never ordered a firing. Everytime he has been asked "Are you going to fire Mueller"' Trump emphatically says "NO," .

Nobody said anybody was fired. Trump-0 ordered the white house council to fire Mueller, but the council refused. Just another example of Trump-0 trying to obstruct justice.

That is a lie. Trump never ordered a firing. Everytime he has been asked "Are you going to fire Mueller"' Trump emphatically says "NO," everytime.

And we know he never lies. I guess those 4 separate sources were lying. I'm sure the check from Mexico for the wall is already in the mail too.

That is a lie. Trump never ordered a firing. Everytime he has been asked "Are you going to fire Mueller"' Trump emphatically says "NO," .

He keeps repeating it over and over ever since June of last year and the answer has always been no.
They are now out right in the open of being biased. They stopped trying to hide it.

you are adorable in your blind allegiance.

strike that. that's actually creepy. seek help.

So you admit that Hannty's followers are just displaying blind obedience to his crap. Good.

anyone who watches anyone of those type of shows and buys what they say without checking things out yes...that includes hanitty all the way to that other jerk on the other side lawrence mcdonnel....

Maddow did have Trump's NY state tax return, idiot. And I don't know what else you're babbling about since you're too chicken to verify your own comments.

She had 10 year old tax returns.

NOT what she had been promoting

quit deflecting, moron.

Yes, they all do it,

but, Hannity is 'special'.

200.gif

He keeps repeating it over and over ever since June of last year and the answer has always been no.
They are now out right in the open of being biased. They stopped trying to hide it.
Fact is, if Trump was going to fire Mueller, he would have replied "We'll have to see" to being asked if he'll fire Mueller He always says "No".

quit deflecting, moron.

Quit making mountains out of molehills

Forum List

Back