Sean Hannity, Live...with foot in mouth

WaitingFor2020

Gold Member
Jul 24, 2016
New Orleans
Sorry, Sean, but the NYT wasn't lying about Trump's attempt to fire Mueller.
And your attempt to cover it up is LAUGHABLE.
His viewers must be the stupidest people in the country.

They all put their foot in their mouth, dont' they?

Maddow on her 'breaking news' on Trumps taxes comes to mind.

The Rather 'papers' in the 2000 election...

If I watched more of them, I'd be able to list more.

But, I'm sure each side of the aisle here, can list occurrences of 'foot in the mouth disease' made by their opposites.

They all put their foot in their mouth, dont' they?

Maddow on her 'breaking news' on Trumps taxes comes to mind.

The Rather 'papers' in the 2000 election...

If I watched more of them, I'd be able to list more.

But, I'm sure each side of the aisle here, can list occurrences of 'foot in the mouth disease' made by their opposites.

Rather's "fake but accurate" scandal was in 2004......

How do you attempt to fire someone if you have power to do so you either do or you don’t. Perhaps the more accurate statement would have been Trump considered firing Mueller but didn’t.

And all of those media quoted got it from PBS, that was interviewing one of Trumps friends.
He said that Trump was considering it and that was all.
Then the rest of the news spun it as being fired which was not true.

BS story. If Trump had decided to fire him, Mueller wouldn't be wasting taxpayer's money any more.

And all of those media quoted got it from PBS, that was interviewing one of Trumps friends.

Nobody said anybody was fired. Trump-0 ordered the white house council to fire Mueller, but the council refused. Just another example of Trump-0 trying to obstruct justice.

How do you attempt to fire someone if you have power to do so you either do or you don’t. Perhaps the more accurate statement would have been Trump considered firing Mueller but didn’t.
You attempted to rob the bank but failed. You're free to go. Bwahahahahaaa

Nobody said anybody was fired. Trump-0 ordered the white house council to fire Mueller, but the council refused. Just another example of Trump-0 trying to obstruct justice.

I didn't sat that either.
It says very clearly .
Trump ordered Muller fired.
Trump wanted to fire Muller in June.

There was no attempt to fire Mueller.

OK. I'm convinced if you say so, but I think Mueller is the one you need to convince.

See #6 to gain knowledge.

In business, the head of the company never fires the workers. He assigns that task to one of his subordinates. Trump-0 is dumb enough to think the government can be run like a company.

That response took stupid to a new level.
I agree. Your claim that attempting to obstruct justice, but failing, isn't a crime is moronic. We'll laugh together when Trump is impeached/Indicted for this in a month or so. lol

I agree. Your claim that attempting to obstruct justice, but failing, isn't a crime is moronic. We'll laugh together when Trump is impeached/Indicted for this in a month or so. lol
Sorry I limit my responses to idiots to two per idiot you have reached the limit. If wish to have more than two responses try not being an idiot. Thank you and good bye.

Do you care to make a little wager on that??????

What a joke. I watched his show last night and he was just flooding the air with quotes from emails, texts and notes, all supossidly suspiciously connected to a plot to do something. Then he just threw up a picture of Hillary and made it all sound like the deep state or whatever was after real Americans he just proved it, though he apologized that all the nonsense was hard to follow

I saw this clip on Twitter early. One of the funniest things I've seen this year.:lmao:

These people have such blind dedication Clown in Cheif, they disregard any negative story about him without waiting for the facts to come through.

Forum List

Back