Sean Hannity has a Job to do!

I love butthurt responses to a four month old post of mine.

That's what your posts rate - a four month old response. Sometimes longer. Sometimes, no response at all.

You're an irrelevant cocksucker.

Who's that faggot in your avatar, BTW ?

You into men in baseball uniforms ?

Of course you are - dicksucker.

It's a bit early for you be this worked up. You will be chaffing up before noon if you don't relax.

That's what your posts rate - a four month old response. Sometimes longer. Sometimes, no response at all.

It's a bit early for you be this worked up. You will be chaffing up before noon if you don't relax.

Who's the cocksucker in your avatar, polesmoker?

Warbler's hitting on Article15...that is what this thread is about.

Ole warbler, when in doubt his auto default is to his obsession/fascination with homosexual male intercourse.

RoadWarrior1.jpg

Warbler and friend

Warbler is so cluelessly over-the-top gay (AKA- A [clueless] Queen) :lol: I seriously doubt that he was able to stay closeted during the DADT-era of the military as I served & I would've outed that clueless asswipe on day-1. :razz:
Ole warbler, when in doubt his auto default is to his obsession/fascination with homosexual male intercourse.

RoadWarrior1.jpg

Warbler and friend

Last edited:
That's your job, asswipe.

I love Warrior's one liners. You should write comedy. Keep them coming. Not only are they spot on... they are hilarious and make the point to boot! :eusa_angel:

OK toss up. Newt Gingrich or our Warrior for the new White House Press Secretary?

I go with Warrior. Only if I can be in charge of the cage matches like "Warrior vs Anderson Cooper".

:lol:

Oh please that would be heaven!

Warrior forgive me. I had a moment there. :eusa_angel:

Let's see....Anderson Cooper is an out of the closet gay, Warrior hasn't come out yet, but he's continually trolling the board for hook ups with his gay references......Celebrity Matchmaker candidate?

I love Warrior's one liners. You should write comedy. Keep them coming. Not only are they spot on... they are hilarious and make the point to boot! :eusa_angel:

OK toss up. Newt Gingrich or our Warrior for the new White House Press Secretary?

I go with Warrior. Only if I can be in charge of the cage matches like "Warrior vs Anderson Cooper".

:lol:

Oh please that would be heaven!

Warrior forgive me. I had a moment there. :eusa_angel:

Let's see....Anderson Cooper is an out of the closet gay, Warrior hasn't come out yet, but he's continually trolling the board for hook ups with his gay references......Celebrity Matchmaker candidate?

tinyd made a funny & didn't even know it :p

Forum List

Back