Sean Alumni Table

Hi! Hope ya'll had a Merry Christmas! Mine was loving and joyful and today i'm packing Christmas away. Another year flying away to my memories...

I would do anything just to be able to stop the time.

One thing I always wondered about stopping time... If you stop time, do you continue at orbital speeds while the world suddenly stops? If so, that would suck. :)

I can count on one hand the amount of times I've agreed with Hannity. You are free to disagree with Hannity all you wish but you have to do so in respectful manner.

Holy crap, look at those ratings! Aren't we the popular one? lol
Well I was voted most popular in high-school. lol

How are you my friend? Well I hope. Cheers!

One thing I always wondered about stopping time... If you stop time, do you continue at orbital speeds while the world suddenly stops? If so, that would suck. :)
In Physics, time exists only in terms of motion, so to stop time all motion must stop including yours.

Last edited:
Hi! Hope ya'll had a Merry Christmas! Mine was loving and joyful and today i'm packing Christmas away. Another year flying away to my memories...

I would do anything just to be able to stop the time.

I just want to able to press a button that would stop the time once I reach a moment that seems like the happiest moment of my life. I usually get that moment after I had few Jack Daniel's :)

A heartfelt welcome to all of HanNITWITty's nitwits.
Is this really necessary?
Probably one of those deep thinkers from over yonder..trolls gotta troll. :coffee:

Apparently. I am all for a good word play or joke but that was just weak sauce. Just b/c we post on the other forum doesn't mean we don't all have differing views. In many ways the level of debate there is far superior. Far less trolling, personal insults, and vulgarity. Don't get me wrong, I enjoy this place very much but having a debate here can be quite difficult.
Yeah, that must be it, it couldn't possibly be that opposing posters get banned.
A certain mod has left in a huff...or died of old age. Just saying it isn't quite the same now.......and that's a good thing.

In Physics, time exists only in terms of motion, so to stop time all motion must stop including yours.

That was going to be my next question - "How do you stop time for everyone and everything except for yourself?"

I can count on one hand the amount of times I've agreed with Hannity. You are free to disagree with Hannity all you wish but you have to do so in respectful manner.

Holy crap, look at those ratings! Aren't we the popular one? lol
Well I was voted most popular in high-school. lol

How are you my friend? Well I hope. Cheers!

As well as I can be. I'll know if things are awesome or crappy on the 26th. Details way later on.

A heartfelt welcome to all of HanNITWITty's nitwits.
Probably one of those deep thinkers from over yonder..trolls gotta troll. :coffee:

Apparently. I am all for a good word play or joke but that was just weak sauce. Just b/c we post on the other forum doesn't mean we don't all have differing views. In many ways the level of debate there is far superior. Far less trolling, personal insults, and vulgarity. Don't get me wrong, I enjoy this place very much but having a debate here can be quite difficult.
Yeah, that must be it, it couldn't possibly be that opposing posters get banned.
A certain mod has left in a huff...or died of old age. Just saying it isn't quite the same now.......and that's a good thing.

Hopefully they do something about those dwindling numbers some day. Doesn't seem likely they'll ever recover though.

Hopefully they do something about those dwindling numbers some day. Doesn't seem likely they'll ever recover though.
Way too much competition now.

Way too much competition now.

Meh, I guess that's one way of simplifying it.

Forum List

Back