SEALs slam Obama for taking credit for bin Laden

teapartysamurai

Gold Member
Mar 27, 2010
SEALs slam Obama for using them as 'ammunition' in bid to take credit for bin Laden killing during election campaign

Serving and former US Navy SEALs have slammed President Barack Obama for taking the credit for killing Osama bin Laden and accused him of using Special Forces operators as ‘ammunition’ for his re-election campaign.

The SEALs spoke out to MailOnline after the Obama campaign released an ad entitled ‘One Chance’.

In it President Bill Clinton is featured saying that Mr Obama took ‘the harder and the more honourable path’ in ordering that bin Laden be killed. The words ‘Which path would Mitt Romney have taken?’ are then displayed.

Besides the ad, the White House is marking the first anniversary of the SEAL Team Six raid that killed bin Laden inside his compound in Abbottabad, Pakistan with a series of briefings and an NBC interview in the Situation Room designed to highlight the ‘gutsy call’ made by the President.

Video at same link.

SEALs slam Obama for using them as 'ammunition' in bid to take credit for bin Laden killing during election campaign | Mail Online

All I can say is BRAVO! :clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:Bravo!

Really? The Daily Mail?

Oh, now I get it. Per one of the commentators.

Would the writer be Toby 'In the bag for the Republicans' Harnden of the Daily Telegraph, by any chance? Not even DT readers take him seriously anymore. He's bought and paid for.

Last edited:
Sniper we must have been posting this at the same time. Your posts is 8:39 and mine is 8:38.

I'm suprised he and Eric Holder haven't taken credit for the country's declining violent crime rate, but they hate cops, so they dont wanna bring light to that statistic.

If we had followed the GOP policy Bin laden would still be alive.In 2008 Romney said he would not go into Pakistan to kill Bin laden.

Last edited:
Yes...I'm sure SEALS are saying something about this.....*eyeroll

If any active duty SEALS's are, they had best hope they are not publicly identified. Dissing the CiC tends to not go over well in the oval office, regardless of who is in it at the time.

If they did, whose side would you take? Thought so.

The men in uniform will only take so much from this sorry excuse for a president.

Yes...I'm sure SEALS are saying something about this.....*eyeroll

If any active duty SEALS's are, they had best hope they are not publicly identified. Dissing the CiC tends to not go over well in the oval office, regardless of who is in it at the time.

If they did, whose side would you take? Thought so.

The men in uniform will only take so much from this sorry excuse for a president.

Your post pretty much defines 'ironic.'

What an embarrassment to the human race.

'Serving and former US Navy SEALs have slammed President Barack Obama for taking the credit for killing Osama bin Laden and accused him of using Special Forces operators as ‘ammunition’ for his re-election campaign.

The SEALs spoke out to MailOnline after the Obama campaign released an ad entitled ‘One Chance’.

SEALs slam Obama for using them as 'ammunition' in bid to take credit for bin Laden killing during election campaign | Mail Online

About time the real heroes put the Obamessiah in his place. He didn't do shit except nod his head. What a prick. Obama would not last through the first day of SEAL training.
As a matter of fact 99.99% of the human beings currently on the planet would wash out in the first week. So how dare Obama act as though HE went in a killed bin Shithead?
The son of a bitch never once acted in reverence to the men who risked their lives to get bib Shithead. Never thanked them. He should invite them to the Residence and break bread with them.

Really? The Daily Mail?

Oh, now I get it. Per one of the commentators.

Would the writer be Toby 'In the bag for the Republicans' Harnden of the Daily Telegraph, by any chance? Not even DT readers take him seriously anymore. He's bought and paid for.

Boopie..you were gone for a while. It was better here. Your absence raised the intelligence level of this board rather significantly.
Yes, the Mail....Where news the complicit American MSM fails to print, appears.
Anything that makes Obama either look bad is ignored by the MSM here.
The national origin of factual news is irrelevant. If it's fact, it is fact.

i never thought i'd agree with arianna huffington about anything.

Arianna Huffington, an outspoken liberal who runs the left-leaning Huffington Post website, roundly condemned it.
She told CBS: ‘We should celebrate the fact that they did such a great job. It's one thing to have an NBC special from the Situation Room... all that to me is perfectly legitimate, but to turn it into a campaign ad is one of the most despicable things you can do.’

Read more: SEALs slam Obama for using them as 'ammunition' in bid to take credit for bin Laden killing during election campaign | Mail Online

If we had followed the GOP policy would still be alve.In 200 Romney said he would not go into Pakistan to kill Bin laden.

That's a load of bull!

Romney: "Of course" I would have attacked bin Laden - Political Hotsheet - CBS News

What Obama is LYING ABOUT is attacks made by Democrats during the Bush admin, when they said getting Bin Laden was more important than winning in Iraq, to which Romney countered that was just a distraction.

And Romney is right. The Democrats were using that argument as a distraction. They were trying to undermine Bush in Iraq, and Romney was pointing that out.

As usual with liberals like Obama, they are taking that support of Bush WAY OUT OF CONTEXT, despite the fact, it was Bush's policies that got us the intelligence to find Bin Laden. Panetta admitted it.

If Obama had, had his way, OBL would have never been found, because he wanted to stop water boarding during the Bush admin.

Sorry, what you are saying is nothing more than a liberal talking point, and a false one at that.

Try again.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

As far as the LIE that Romney would not have ordered the killing of OBL:

That's a load of bull!

Romney: "Of course" I would have attacked bin Laden - Political Hotsheet - CBS News

What Obama is LYING ABOUT is attacks made by Democrats during the Bush admin, when they said getting Bin Laden was more important than winning in Iraq, to which Romney countered that was just a distraction.

And Romney is right. The Democrats were using that argument as a distraction. They were trying to undermine Bush in Iraq, and Romney was pointing that out.

As usual with liberals like Obama, they are taking that support of Bush WAY OUT OF CONTEXT, despite the fact, it was Bush's policies that got us the intelligence to find Bin Laden. Panetta admitted it.

If Obama had, had his way, OBL would have never been found, because he wanted to stop water boarding during the Bush admin.

Forum List

Back