seal team 6

Luttrell's book "lone survivor" gives you an insight into the psychology of SEALs. Luttrell says that SEALs are never billoted with other (inferior?) services because they might blurt out secrets in their sleep. Does anyone buy that hollywood dialog? The fact is that in Luttrell's case the SEALS were killed on a recon mission and the rescue chopper landed in RPG range and was destroyed. It was a operational and leadership mistake. The point is that SEAL Team 6 was flying with Afghans in a big operation. I hate to say it but while SEALs were worried about blurting out missions in their sleep their leadership was forced to share info and underestimated (as usual?) the network of Afghan intelligence. Alqueda might have had RPG' in place when they hovered over the LZ.

I found Luttrell's bluster to be obnoxious (as well as the fact that he hardly mentioned the scores of men who were killed trying to extract him in his book) so I put it down after a a few chapters.

Aside from that, you act like it's hard to get an RPG in Afghanistan. They didn't need to have RPGs "in place" when they are already carrying them.

Bluster is good and the truth is important. Read the book. Luttrell's experience is probably the only modern SEALs account of combat in Afghanistan. Afghanistan is a big place and you need the RPG's in range of the helicopter at the right time. My guess is that the fix was in.

It's pretty hard to fit 31 people on a Blackhawk helicopter (the type of helicopter that crashed in the Bin Laden raid).

Well. That takes care of that dumb-assed conspiracy theory.

it was a chinook...dumbass

No it wasn't, dumbass.

In the course of the operation that cost the al Qaeda leader his life, one of the two Blackhawk helicopters that carried the SEALs into bin Laden's Pakistani compound grazed one of the compound's wall and was forced to make a hard landing. With the chopper inoperable, at the end of the mission the SEALs destroyed it with explosives.

Top Secret Stealth Helicopter Program Revealed in Osama Bin Laden Raid: Experts - ABC News

If you want to scream conspiracy, then you can refer to the burnt remains of the helicopter on the ground.

It was a Blackhawk.

So, again, It's pretty hard to fit 31 persons onto a Blackhawk.

Conspiracy solved.

Wow, you guys actually listen to this Alex Jones dumbfuck? He sounds like a moron.

Bluster is good and the truth is important. Read the book. Luttrell's experience is probably the only modern SEALs account of combat in Afghanistan. Afghanistan is a big place and you need the RPG's in range of the helicopter at the right time. My guess is that the fix was in.
I don't believe an RPG took that Chinook helicopter down. I understand the RPG is a short range weapon which is useful only when directed on a horizontal plane but is extremely limited and inaccurate when directed upward. I'd be willing to wager the Chinook was hit with a Stinger missile -- and I believe it was one of those we gave to the Mujahideen to use against the Russians.

Then they were the Mujahideen. Now they are the Taliban and Al Qaeda.

I can easily imagine the Russians laughing up their sleeves about this and I can't blame them. It's karma. If it was a Stinger but not one we supplied it could be Iran is supplying them. In which case we'd better get the hell out of there before history repeats itself.

Last edited:
It's pretty hard to fit 31 people on a Blackhawk helicopter (the type of helicopter that crashed in the Bin Laden raid).

Well. That takes care of that dumb-assed conspiracy theory.

No it wasn't, dumbass.

In the course of the operation that cost the al Qaeda leader his life, one of the two Blackhawk helicopters that carried the SEALs into bin Laden's Pakistani compound grazed one of the compound's wall and was forced to make a hard landing. With the chopper inoperable, at the end of the mission the SEALs destroyed it with explosives.

Top Secret Stealth Helicopter Program Revealed in Osama Bin Laden Raid: Experts - ABC News

If you want to scream conspiracy, then you can refer to the burnt remains of the helicopter on the ground.

It was a Blackhawk.

Conspiracy solved.

Wow, you guys actually listen to this Alex Jones dumbfuck? He sounds like a moron.

The Black Hawk can transport 11 fully equipped combat soldiers in an assault ready configuration, or 14 in a maximum capacity situation.

UH-60A Black Hawk

31 Americans, Mostly SEAL Team 6 Killed In Afghanistan Chinook Crash | TRUTHQUAKE NEWS

Until you idiots understand who wrote the script, you'll never know the truth and will perish in the(Luciferian) nation formerly known as the USA.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BTC_FIWU2Tg]Satanic Hand Signs - YouTube[/ame]

I don't believe an RPG took that Chinook helicopter down. I understand the RPG is a short range weapon which is useful only when directed on a horizontal plane but is extremely limited and inaccurate when directed upward. I'd be willing to wager the Chinook was hit with a Stinger missile -- and I believe it was one of those we gave to the Mujahideen to use against the Russians.

Then they were the Mujahideen. Now they are the Taliban and Al Qaeda.

I can easily imagine the Russians laughing up their sleeves about this and I can't blame them. It's karma. If it was a Stinger but not one we supplied it could be Iran is supplying them. In which case we'd better get the hell out of there before history repeats itself.

If we want to go conspiracy theory, the surface to air missile is the most believable. However, I doubt it's a 20+ year old stinger.

It's much more plausible that the Taliban is getting them hot off the presses from someone else.

No it wasn't, dumbass.

It was a Blackhawk.

Conspiracy solved.

The Black Hawk can transport 11 fully equipped combat soldiers in an assault ready configuration, or 14 in a maximum capacity situation.

UH-60A Black Hawk

31 Americans, Mostly SEAL Team 6 Killed In Afghanistan Chinook Crash | TRUTHQUAKE NEWS

Yeah. No shit. I've ridden in both with a full load.

Jones contends the Chinook crash that killed 31 people was a cover for the Blackhawk crash on the OBL compound?

Do you need me to do the math for you again?

does anyone really think our govt/military is going to tell us the truth?
Did they on Jessica Lynch?
Tillman?
The capture of Sadam?
Abugrabass?
Use of White Phospor munitions?
And many other lies/coverups we have been told/not told.

Forum List

Back