seal team 6

eots

no fly list
Jan 6, 2007
IN TH HEARTS AND MINDS OF FREE MEN
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g-6ZS_RzEYY]‪Deaths of SEAL Team 6 Exposed!‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qmlqiKtkhzk]‪Eyewitness To Bin Laden's Death Raid Says "To Be Honest Its Not True"‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

Ya know, for a moment, I thought this was going to be a thread about the 31 soldiers (God rest their souls) that lost their lives in the helicopter crash yesterday. Seeing it was in the conspiracy forum, I thought "Oh shit! is someone claiming that we took them out?"

Now, that I see this is an Eots thread (no offense) I won't pay too much attention to it.

Immie

No conspiracy. Or rather if there is one it is that Pakistan supplied the Taliban with intel. Not likely though the op happened to fast.

As for the US silencing the seal team as I recall most of the members of the OBL raid were not in fact on the helicopter.

No conspiracy. Or rather if there is one it is that Pakistan supplied the Taliban with intel. Not likely though the op happened to fast.

As for the US silencing the seal team as I recall most of the members of the OBL raid were not in fact on the helicopter.

Did they drive their cars there ?

Alex Jones just likes to throw a lot of shit to see what sticks. This conspiracy theory is completely bogus.

- If the Seals died in the raid then they would have been missed by other personnel & family over the 100 days since the raid.

- You can't keep something that big quiet that long.

- How did they fake communications between 30 dead Seals & their friends & family for 100 days.

- All of those bodies would have had to have been kept on Ice for 100 days.

- How did they get the bodies to the freezers ?

- Who guarded them for 100 days?

- Who loaded them into the helicopter?

- Who willingly committed suicide by flying them to the crime scene only to get killed in the explosion?

- Most of the members of the OBL raid were not in fact on the helicopter.

- Osama was killed before being loaded onto the helicopter because his blood was on his bed & floor.

- So Osama was not killed by the helicopter crash or explosion.

Well this much we do know:

Osama bin Laden died in that raid (and not earlier) because we saw pictures of his positively identified dead body being dumped in the ocean in accordance with Islamic Law.

That was the same Seal Team 6 that killed Bin Laden because we all saw them when they met the President.

Last edited:

Right. According to reports they were different men from the same unit.

Most of the SEALs killed on Saturday were part of the secretive SEAL Team Six, officially known as Naval Special Warfare Development Group and numbering only some 300 operators. Along with the Army's Delta Force it is one of the United States' Special Mission Units, given the most dangerous and sensitive counterterrorism tasks.

Members of the unit killed Osama bin Laden in Pakistan three months ago, but none of those service members involved in that raid were killed Saturday.

Elite Force Died in Bid to Save Comrades - WSJ.com

interesting how all those TRAINED navy seal men died in a helicopeter crash after they ALLEGEDLY killed Bin Laden.The government got rid of them because it was obviously a fake Bin Laden.The REAL Bin Laden was killed shorty after 9/11 because he knew too much on who the REAL masterminds were behind 9/11.

Ya know, for a moment, I thought this was going to be a thread about the 31 soldiers (God rest their souls) that lost their lives in the helicopter crash yesterday. Seeing it was in the conspiracy forum, I thought "Oh shit! is someone claiming that we took them out?"

Now, that I see this is an Eots thread (no offense) I won't pay too much attention to it.

Immie

yeah like all OCTA'S,you'll close your eyes and cover your ears and wont listen to that video since as we both know,the truth scares you.

conspiracy-2.gif

more Alex jones bullshit by his #1 fan.:clap2:

interesting how all those TRAINED navy seal men died in a helicopeter crash after they ALLEGEDLY killed Bin Laden.The government got rid of them because it was obviously a fake Bin Laden.The REAL Bin Laden was killed shorty after 9/11 because he knew too much on who the REAL masterminds were behind 9/11.
got any credible evidence to back up your bullshit or are you talking out your rectal aperture as usual !

It wasn't the same troops, you fucking idiot. Go fuck yourself, you little worm.

Luttrell's book "lone survivor" gives you an insight into the psychology of SEALs. Luttrell says that SEALs are never billoted with other (inferior?) services because they might blurt out secrets in their sleep. Does anyone buy that hollywood dialog? The fact is that in Luttrell's case the SEALS were killed on a recon mission and the rescue chopper landed in RPG range and was destroyed. It was a operational and leadership mistake. The point is that SEAL Team 6 was flying with Afghans in a big operation. I hate to say it but while SEALs were worried about blurting out missions in their sleep their leadership was forced to share info and underestimated (as usual?) the network of Afghan intelligence. Alqueda might have had RPG' in place when they hovered over the LZ.

Luttrell's book "lone survivor" gives you an insight into the psychology of SEALs. Luttrell says that SEALs are never billoted with other (inferior?) services because they might blurt out secrets in their sleep. Does anyone buy that hollywood dialog? The fact is that in Luttrell's case the SEALS were killed on a recon mission and the rescue chopper landed in RPG range and was destroyed. It was a operational and leadership mistake. The point is that SEAL Team 6 was flying with Afghans in a big operation. I hate to say it but while SEALs were worried about blurting out missions in their sleep their leadership was forced to share info and underestimated (as usual?) the network of Afghan intelligence. Alqueda might have had RPG' in place when they hovered over the LZ.

I found Luttrell's bluster to be obnoxious (as well as the fact that he hardly mentioned the scores of men who were killed trying to extract him in his book) so I put it down after a a few chapters.

Aside from that, you act like it's hard to get an RPG in Afghanistan. They didn't need to have RPGs "in place" when they are already carrying them.

Forum List

Back