Seahawks will repeat AND probably go undefeated.this is why.

Yeah, "false rumors that later get proven untrue" always gets the Coach fired. Dimwit.

By the way, according to NFL.com, the CheeseDicks we're ahead after 1 quarter.

And of course I didn't watch the game! Why the f*ck do I need to watch? There's only gonna' be 4 possible outcomes:
One team will score more points.
Game will end in Tie.
Game called due to Weather.
End of the World.

The NFL, as an Entertainment TV show, only becomes interesting the last month of the season when teams that everyone predicted wouldn't make a playoff run make a playoff run and a few teams expected to make the playoffs get eliminated.

And then of course, Coach firings!

Don't get me wrong, the NFL can be interesting as a TV show but not as a Sport.

blah blah blah,thats all i ever hear from you in your pathetic rants these days.avoid the topic knowing your cornered.:blahblah:

that of course is nothing new from you demise LA RAIDER FANS.

Seattle wins a home game and a few Sports Zombies already have them penciled in as the StooperBowl Champeens!

Seattle won a home game right? Aren't teams SUPPOSED to win home games? Was Seattle the only team to win their home game?
Looking at the box score it seems Green Gay was AHEAD at one point! And you think they gonna' be undefeated eh?

Ok.
if you didnt come here to constantly troll on all my threads with your asinine rants all the time and actually take the time to read the OP instead of not looking past the thread title,you would see the vaild reasons why I believe they will go undefeated this year Mad Lunatic.:cuckoo:

if you knew anything about all the NFL teams,you would know that green bay is one of the very best teams in the NFL and has one of the best quarterbacks in the league.they didnt go out and beat a creampuff fool.:cuckoo:

as i said in the OP that you did not bother to read,this was probably their toughest opponent they will face all year long barring any major injurys.staying injury free i said will play a key factor mad lunatic.:cuckoo:

it constantly gets harder and harder having a civilized conversation with you the fact you wont even read past a thread title these days.:cuckoo:

Last edited:
So far so good. :thup:

only 18 more wins to go undefeated.....................

can you seahawks haters EVER get past your hate for them to read the OP that lists facts why they have an excellent chance of achieiveing what the pats came a whisker hair from achieving instead of never reading past the thread title?:cuckoo:

What in my post leads you to believe I am a "seahawks hater"?

Making a run like Seattle did last season was more than just a few unwanted football players found by John Schneider and Pete Carroll making good and realizing victorys when others, many first round picks, could not.

It was a season of tempering the metal....learning the way to overcome considerable obsticals in many contests where lesser teams could fail with no loss of respect.

This year's team has evolved into true champions that will do whatever it takes to win and preserve their earned respect. They are a true juggarnaut. They will take what is rightfully theirs and if not the team that stands in their way will pay dearly for what it takes to put the Seattle Seahawks down.

Sure...they could lose . But who is willing to pay the price to beat them? It will take an extra ordinary team with a will that is stronger than the Hawks. I don't believe that team exists.

So far so good. :thup:

only 18 more wins to go undefeated.....................

can you seahawks haters EVER get past your hate for them to read the OP that lists facts why they have an excellent chance of achieiveing what the pats came a whisker hair from achieving instead of never reading past the thread title?:cuckoo:

What in my post leads you to believe I am a "seahawks hater"?

lets see,you called them the sea pigeons all year long last year even though they were playing great,something fans dont do unless they hate that team,example i hate the raiders so i refer to them as the chokeland faiders constantly,i hate that team that plays in saint louis and refer to them as the lambs,i hate the chiefs and refer to them as the kansas city clowns,I hate peyton manning so i refer to the broncos as the donkeys,,you did what mad idiot always does on my threads all the time.not bothering to read the op for my valid reasons i gave why i believe they will go undefeated.

,Gee I dont know,sure doesnt sound like someone who is interested in why they have an excellent chance of going undefeated to me doing the mad idiot thing,only taking the time to read the thread title.:cuckoo:

Making a run like Seattle did last season was more than just a few unwanted football players found by John Schneider and Pete Carroll making good and realizing victorys when others, many first round picks, could not.

It was a season of tempering the metal....learning the way to overcome considerable obsticals in many contests where lesser teams could fail with no loss of respect.

This year's team has evolved into true champions that will do whatever it takes to win and preserve their earned respect. They are a true juggarnaut. They will take what is rightfully theirs and if not the team that stands in their way will pay dearly for what it takes to put the Seattle Seahawks down.

Sure...they could lose . But who is willing to pay the price to beat them? It will take an extra ordinary team with a will that is stronger than the Hawks. I don't believe that team exists.

exactly,neither do I.

Last year in his second season, Wilson was still growing and learning as a quarterback.He made several strides from his first season as a rookie to last year.

He has advanced far beyond what he was doing last year which as i said several times,is scary for the rest of the league.its not like this is Manning or Brady playing on his last legs hoping he has something left.:cuckoo:

something the people who dont follow the seahawks like we do dont understand "and even I didnt understand it near as much as you did in the beginning last year when i started watching them every week." is that last season while he was still learning the position at the pro level,he was playing behind a patched up offensive line the majority of the season.

they never got completely healthy until the playoffs started and they still never really jelled until the superbowl.They got all their offensive linemen starters back in time for the playoffs but they had been out for so long they were rusty in the playoffs.by the time the superbowl started,they had finally gotten completely healthy and we saw what happened when they were all healthy and had all their horses in that game.

thats why it hacks me off about the people being negative on this thread about it is because they all never took the time to read the OP.they didnt bother to read past the thread title. :rolleyes-41: had they done so they would have seen the part i said that they okung and unger in the first game were shaking off rust since they had not played the majority of the pre season coming back in the off season from injurys from last year.:rolleyes-41: thereofre i end up repeating the same thing over and over to the naysayers since they dont bother to read the OP.:rolleyes-41:

Last year there most difficult stretch of games was early in the season when they had to play 4 out of their five games on the road.they had houston whom they almost lost to because at THAT time,the texans were playing well when they faced them.they had not gone into a losing mode yet.then there was the INDY game where the officials gave them the game,their first loss of the season because the colts had hometown refs in their corner.even colt fans who saw that game with me even thought the refs took it from them.

THIS year,after the game against the donkeys at home,this would be tough for any other team since 3 of the 4 games are on the road after that except these teams are so weak anybody who knows this team would be a fool to pick them to lose.lol

the road games are against the redskins,rams,and panthers. the skins? the team that has no defense and a QB STILL playing on one leg? thats a laugh. the rams who are down to their third string quarterback? they are really going to lose to them? lol the panthers? who right now dont have their starting quarterback and lost all their starting wide recievers? you cant be serious? lol

their next toughest part of their schedule allegedly is having four of 6 games on the road coming agains the chiefs who have the worse offense in the league practically annd a horrible pass defense as well,the niners who are a far worse team this year than last year,i mean they barely beat the cowgirls who are a joke of a team.lol then there is the eagles who have an inconsistant quarterback who will have nightmares against the hawks defense,then the cardinals.

the cards were the ONE team that i worried about them losing to keeping them undefeated but that was before they had major key injurys to players on their defense in the pre season games who are out for the season and how they just barely beat a creampuff team fromthe AFC the chargers on monday night.seriously?:lmao: at this point if they are undefeated this late in the season,they wont mail it in against this team like they did last year.they did last year against this team cause they had nothing to play for.

they were going to clinch home filed advantage throughout the playoffs with a win the following week against the rams and they were not undefeated having lost a couple games previously so they had nothing to play for at that time last year.this year if they are undefeated at that point like i believe they will be,,they WILL have something to play for.

as long as they stay undefeated,this is my other thread i will be keeping alive throughout the season as well.

exactly,neither do I.

Last year in his second season, Wilson was still growing and learning as a quarterback.He made several strides from his first season as a rookie to last year.

He has advanced far beyond what he was doing last year which as i said several times,is scary for the rest of the league.its not like this is Manning or Brady playing on his last legs hoping he has something left.:cuckoo:

something the people who dont follow the seahawks like we do dont understand "and even I didnt understand it near as much as you did in the beginning last year when i started watching them every week." is that last season while he was still learning the position at the pro level,he was playing behind a patched up offensive line the majority of the season.

they never got completely healthy until the playoffs started and they still never really jelled until the superbowl.They got all their offensive linemen starters back in time for the playoffs but they had been out for so long they were rusty in the playoffs.by the time the superbowl started,they had finally gotten completely healthy and we saw what happened when they were all healthy and had all their horses in that game.

thats why it hacks me off about the people being negative on this thread about it is because they all never took the time to read the OP.they didnt bother to read past the thread title. :rolleyes-41: had they done so they would have seen the part i said that they okung and unger in the first game were shaking off rust since they had not played the majority of the pre season coming back in the off season from injurys from last year.:rolleyes-41: thereofre i end up repeating the same thing over and over to the naysayers since they dont bother to read the OP.:rolleyes-41:

Last year there most difficult stretch of games was early in the season when they had to play 4 out of their five games on the road.they had houston whom they almost lost to because at THAT time,the texans were playing well when they faced them.they had not gone into a losing mode yet.then there was the INDY game where the officials gave them the game,their first loss of the season because the colts had hometown refs in their corner.even colt fans who saw that game with me even thought the refs took it from them.

THIS year,after the game against the donkeys at home,this would be tough for any other team since 3 of the 4 games are on the road after that except these teams are so weak anybody who knows this team would be a fool to pick them to lose.lol

the road games are against the redskins,rams,and panthers. the skins? the team that has no defense and a QB STILL playing on one leg? thats a laugh. the rams who are down to their third string quarterback? they are really going to lose to them? lol the panthers? who right now dont have their starting quarterback and lost all their starting wide recievers? you cant be serious? lol

their next toughest part of their schedule allegedly is having four of 6 games on the road coming agains the chiefs who have the worse offense in the league practically annd a horrible pass defense as well,the niners who are a far worse team this year than last year,i mean they barely beat the cowgirls who are a joke of a team.lol then there is the eagles who have an inconsistant quarterback who will have nightmares against the hawks defense,then the cardinals.

the cards were the ONE team that i worried about them losing to keeping them undefeated but that was before they had major key injurys to players on their defense in the pre season games who are out for the season and how they just barely beat a creampuff team fromthe AFC the chargers on monday night.seriously?:lmao: at this point if they are undefeated this late in the season,they wont mail it in against this team like they did last year.they did last year against this team cause they had nothing to play for.

they were going to clinch home filed advantage throughout the playoffs with a win the following week against the rams and they were not undefeated having lost a couple games previously so they had nothing to play for at that time last year.this year if they are undefeated at that point like i believe they will be,,they WILL have something to play for.

as long as they stay undefeated,this is my other thread i will be keeping alive throughout the season as well.

Good analysis. The only obstical to your observations would be SEVERAL serious injuries to key players such as Lynch, Harvin or Wilson. The team could still be good without them but with them there are just too many weapons.

The Seahawks can run plays that no other team would dare because the whole defense of an opposing team swings across the field following Harvin. It is so pronounced that it makes me laugh. I've honestly never seen teams so scared of just one player.

This crazy over reaction to Harvin and where he is on the field opens up huge sections of un-maned real estate. That leaves players like Lynch wide open 5-10 yards downfield with no defensive player within 10 yards of him at times. Denver can get recievers open but it takes several offensive players to "rub" off a defensive back or LB. They just can't do it against Seattle because like in the Super Bowl Kam Chancellor gets stationed in the middle to cross and totally wreck the rub guys. He is so good at it it's like he is an over sized proffessional ninja assassin. He scares the shit outta the other teams recievers for good reason. Just wait until Denver comes to the Clink and tries those rub plays. There will be Denver receivers leaving the field on stretchers...no joke.

exactly,neither do I.

Good analysis. The only obstical to your observations would be SEVERAL serious injuries to key players such as Lynch, Harvin or Wilson. The team could still be good without them but with them there are just too many weapons.

The Seahawks can run plays that no other team would dare because the whole defense of an opposing team swings across the field following Harvin. It is so pronounced that it makes me laugh. I've honestly never seen teams so scared of just one player.

This crazy over reaction to Harvin and where he is on the field opens up huge sections of un-maned real estate. That leaves players like Lynch wide open 5-10 yards downfield with no defensive player within 10 yards of him at times. Denver can get recievers open but it takes several offensive players to "rub" off a defensive back or LB. They just can't do it against Seattle because like in the Super Bowl Kam Chancellor gets stationed in the middle to cross and totally wreck the rub guys. He is so good at it it's like he is an over sized proffessional ninja assassin. He scares the shit outta the other teams recievers for good reason. Just wait until Denver comes to the Clink and tries those rub plays. There will be Denver receivers leaving the field on stretchers...no joke.

yeah thats why i have said many times before is if wilson, harvin or lynch have any major injurys,then all bets on that are out the window and thrown out of course.

In order of concern of which possible injury would be the most likely I would say Lynch not Harvin.

I think Harvin has learned his lesson and is playing smarter than he has in the past.

Lynch on the OTHER hand is clearly running and smashing into linebackers as hard as he ever did.

I can see Robert Turbin playing and probably starting in several games this year.

The one I just can't see getting a serious injury is Wilson.
He goes out of his way to avoid contact.

Sometimes when Russell takes off it looks like he could easily pick up 5-10 more yards and he always slides early. It is frustrating as a fan but he is smart and will be there for the next play. The only way I see Wilson getting hurt badly would be an intentional attempt from an opposing player to go outside the rules.

Obviously this fool didn't watch the game. Tell ya what Sparky...Go over to a Packers message board and cruise through THEIR comments on the game. It might educate you on what really happened.

NONE of these fools that have come on here tralking about
Obviously this fool didn't watch the game. Tell ya what Sparky...Go over to a Packers message board and cruise through THEIR comments on the game. It might educate you on what really happened.

Neither this fool or that other fool mad idiot watched the game obviously.Neither one of those fools obviously bothered to read the OP either the fact they didnt comment on my valid reasons i gave on why i believe they will go undefeated.never reading past what the thread title says.:rolleyes-41:

another fact I am going to add in on why I believer they will go undefeated is look at the 72 dolphins that did it.Their quarterback was Bob Grise,a hall of famer.

Look at who the quarterback was who was the last one to do it in the regular season only to miss winning it all with a miracle one in a million catch by a Giants reciever on 4th and 10.Tom Brady.Another future hall of fame quarterback.

well anybody who doesnt believe Wilson is a future hall of famer simply missed the superbowl last year and has never seen ANY of his games.:cuckoo:

Before he ever played his first regular season game I saw him in a preseason game and i knew right then and there,he was going to be a future hall of famer.i called it back then at that moment saying-this guy is going to be a great quarterback.He is going to be a future hall of famer.

there are just some people that are such special quarterbacks,you can just tell from the first glance of them they are special.He stood out among any quarterback i had seen in years.You could tell he was something special.that he was no average quarterback.

I've said this many times before,he reminds me so much of John Elway.The similarities are uncanny.

The Seahawks aren't going to go underfeated. They aren't that good.

But they might repeat.

Yeah, they are that good.... In fact heads and shoulders above most of the other teams....but I will agree the Hawks will probably not go undefeated this year because of the huge target on their back and anything can and does happen on any given Sunday.

But they might repeat.

Yeah, they are that good.... In fact heads and shoulders above most of the other teams....but I will agree the Hawks will probably not go undefeated this year because of the huge target on their back and anything can and does happen on any given Sunday.

There is only one team in history that went undefeated. The Seahawks aren't the second best team relative to the NFL in history. I can think of several teams that were better - the Steelers of the 70s, the Bears and 49ers of the 80s, the Cowboys of the 90s.

But they are the most talented team in the NFL right now.

But they might repeat.

I dont think you are considering the fact that the niners and cards who both beat them last year which was two out of the three losses they suffered,are a worse team this year unlike the seahawks.

they both lose key players on defense to season ending injurys in preseason games and to free agency,none of that has happened with the seahawks.they have plenty of depth and are a far better team this year than last year which is scary for the rest of the league.

The packers are one of the best teams in the league and rodgers is like one of the three best current quarterbacks in the NFL and they had no problem containing him.

read the entire OP,THEN you will understand WHY they have an excellent chance of doing just THAT.

MIGHT? it doesnt look like you watched that packers game.

But they might repeat.

There is only one team in history that went undefeated. The Seahawks aren't the second best team relative to the NFL in history. I can think of several teams that were better - the Steelers of the 70s, the Bears and 49ers of the 80s, the Cowboys of the 90s.

apples and oranges.were not talking about best teams of all time here.we are talking about all the teams CURRENTLY.None of them are anywhere near as good as the seahawks this year plain and simple.they are in a class of their own especially with the niners and cards having several key injurys at key positions.

you are going by what the seahawks did LAST year.yeah LAST YEAR,you would have a valid point that they arent that good to go undefeated.they committed way too many criticial penaltys at the wrong moments last year in were in double digets. thats why i never believed Huggy for a second last year when he made that prediction they would go undefeated after watching the first five games or so of the season.

and they got rid of one of their reject lineman who was always committing many of their penaltys last year at the worst critical times last year.he was a cancer to the team.the player they replaced him with is far better.

In the off season,they cut down DRASTICALLY on their penaltys.they werent committing more than a handful in their preseason games.for preseason that was phenemenal. that has carried over into the regular season.

they only committed four in the packers game.I said many times last year if they didnt commit so many penaltys in their games all the time,they would go undefeated.well they are committing very few penaltys in their games now.

But they might repeat.

apples and oranges.were not talking about best teams of all time here.we are talking about all the teams CURRENTLY.None of them are anywhere near as good as the seahawks this year plain and simple.they are in a class of their own especially with the niners and cards having several key injurys at key positions.

you are going by what the seahawks did LAST year.yeah LAST YEAR,you would have a valid point that they arent that good to go undefeated.they committed way too many criticial penaltys at the wrong moments last year in were in double digets. thats why i never believed Huggy for a second last year when he made that prediction they would go undefeated after watching the first five games or so of the season.

and they got rid of one of their reject lineman who was always committing many of their penaltys last year at the worst critical times last year.he was a cancer to the team.the player they replaced him with is far better.

In the off season,they cut down DRASTICALLY on their penaltys.they werent committing more than a handful in their preseason games.for preseason that was phenemenal. that has carried over into the regular season.

they only committed four in the packers game.I said many times last year if they didnt commit so many penaltys in their games all the time,they would go undefeated.well they are committing very few penaltys in their games now.

Ya I predicted undefeated but much of what I do here is cheer my team on. I take liscence to speculate in the positive.

That said much of what I bring is factual and much is analysis that I put much time assembling before I talk about it.

9/11 is 100% correct about the penalty aspect of what makes the Hawks FACTUALLY a better team than last year. Just the fact that they have over 90% of the key players from last season with a years and a Super Bowl of experience under their belts make them FACTUALLY a better team than last season. Clearly the addition of Percy Harvin is huge : Fact! The O-Line is drastically improved from last season : FACT!

Last years prediction of a no loss season was for the most part hyperbol.

This years prediction of a no loss season is a LOT more likely but obviously no lock. It is REALISTICALLY achievable. Will it happen? Dunno? If ANY team can do it this season it will be the Seahawks.

But they might repeat.

You missed my point i mentioned on this post of yours earlier.they ALREADY had a huge target on their backs the second half of the season after everybody saw how good they were.

teams were throwing the kitchen sink at them the second half of the season,that was why they struggled against tampa bay in that game at home cause they threw everything at them including the kitchen sink.that contiuned in the playoffs.

AGAIN,wilson who was STILL learning the position of quarterback at the pro level last year,was playing behind a patched up offensive line the majority of the season.

this year he is not.If they dont have multiple injurys on the offensive line again this season,its game over,they go undefeated.

they never got entirely healthy until the superbowl last year.we saw what they can do when his offensive line is entirely healthy in that game and never mind the fact he is a much better experienced quarterback now than last year.

as long as they maintain their intensity for every game,i dont see anybody having a prayer against them. this week will be an indication if they maintain that intesity which I believe they will.

It was easy to get up for the packers them being one of the best teams in the league and aaron rodgers being one of the best QB'S in the league and that being their home opener.

we will see if they maintain it this weekend.If they do,expect another blowout.if its another blowout,that will prove they will get up for all their games.the chargers are not that good.

they really are that good actually like you said.remember when chris collingsworth was talking about them in the post game show after the game? HE mentioned that he thought he would never see a defense again as good as the 1985 chicago bears.

He talked about how when he was with the bengals his team faced them the next year after they won the superbowl and he had never seen a defense like that.He mentioned how their game against them was a blowout with the bears dominating them and the benglas were a actually a pretty good team back then as he was saying.

Thats when he said that he believes this defense is every bit as good as that one.

Last edited:
Oh and this is also why i believe they will go undefeated.Chris Collingsworth who broadcas

But they might repeat.

You missed my point i mentioned on this post of yours earlier.they ALREADY had a huge target on their backs the second half of the season after everybody saw how good they were.

teams were throwing the kitchen sink at them the second half of the season,that was why they struggled against tampa bay in that game at home cause they threw everything at them including the kitchen sink.that contiuned in the playoffs.

AGAIN,wilson who was STILL learning the position of quarterback at the pro level last year,was playing behind a patched up offensive line the majority of the season.

this year he is not.If they dont have multiple injurys on the offensive line again this season,its game over,they go undefeated.

they never got entirely healthy until the superbowl last year.we saw what they can do when his offensive line is entirely healthy in that game and never mind the fact he is a much better experienced quarterback now than last year.

as long as they maintain their intensity for every game,i dont see anybody having a prayer against them. this week will be an indication if they maintain that intesity which I believe they will.

It was easy to get up for the packers them being one of the best teams in the league and aaron rodgers being one of the best QB'S in the league. we will see if they maintain it this weekend.If they do,expect another blowout.if its another blowout,that will prove they will get up for all their games.the chargers are not that good.

they really are that good actually like you said.remember when chris collingsworth was talking about them in the post game show after the game? HE mentioned that he thought he would never see a defense again as good as the 1985 chicago bears.

He talked about how when he was with the bengals his team faced them the next year after they won the superbowl and he had never seen a defense like that.He mentioned how their game against them was a blowout with the bears dominating them and the benglas were a actually a pretty good team back then as he was saying.

Thats when he said that he believes this defense is every bit as good as that one.

That Bears team was VERY good. They didn't have to put up with the rules teams play by today. It takes a MUCH smarter and better athlete to dominate in today's football environment. The League has intentionally made it so. The targets a player MUST attack have grown smaller. The rules governing the DBs have been made extremely difficult to play within. Bottom line ..COACHING and the execution of that coaching has become incredibly important. Individuals can still excell but they have to play smarter than ever.

If THAT Bears team played today they would get so many penalties their team yards would always be in the negatives. LOL

But they might repeat.

Ya I predicted undefeated but much of what I do here is cheer my team on. I take liscence to speculate in the positive.

That said much of what I bring is factual and much is analysis that I put much time assembling before I talk about it.

9/11 is 100% correct about the penalty aspect of what makes the Hawks FACTUALLY a better team than last year. Just the fact that they have over 90% of the key players from last season with a years and a Super Bowl of experience under their belts make them FACTUALLY a better team than last season. Clearly the addition of Percy Harvin is huge : Fact! The O-Line is drastically improved from last season : FACT!

Last years prediction of a no loss season was for the most part hyperbol.

This years prediction of a no loss season is a LOT more likely but obviously no lock. It is REALISTICALLY achievable. Will it happen? Dunno? If ANY team can do it this season it will be the Seahawks.

very true on everything you said.fact as well i just mentioned.wilson was still learning the position at the pro level and playing behind a patched up offensive line.That is not the case now.

when i saw them play in the preseason and how they had drastically cut down on their penaltys and i looked at the schedule for the season,it was only THEN that i came to the conclusion they would go undefeated.I just dont see anybody in the league who can stand toe to toe with them.

I came to the conclusion on my own during the preaseason.It had nothing to do with the fact rodney harrison and tony dungy also said they think they will go undefeated in that packers/seahawks game.

as i said on my other thread,that was what impressed me about harrison and dungys analysis the fact they were thinking with their heads instead of their hearts..

It would have been easy for harrison to pick the patriots to win the superbowl him being an AFC guy and that he played with them beforebut he didnt.Neither did dungy who i could not believe did not pick the broncos with peyton manning being the media darling and his friend in all.

you got to tip your hat off to those guys for actually being objective.randy moss was being biased,he is obviously smoking weed again picking the patriots to win it all and like you said,tony gonzalez has had way too many concussions picking the broncos to win it all.get serious.

so you got to hand it to dungy and harrison going against the pressure and going against the grain not picking the pats cause he wants to see brady have anotheer ring or dungy not picking the donkeys since manning is the media darling and his friend,got to be impressed with those two for being honest.:thup:

they are thinking what i was thinking before the game.:thup:

Oh and this is also why i believe they will go undefeated.Chris Collingsworth who broadcas

But they might repeat.

It was easy to get up for the packers them being one of the best teams in the league and aaron rodgers being one of the best QB'S in the league. we will see if they maintain it this weekend.If they do,expect another blowout.if its another blowout,that will prove they will get up for all their games.the chargers are not that good.

That Bears team was VERY good. They didn't have to put up with the rules teams play by today. It takes a MUCH smarter and better athlete to dominate in today's football environment. The League has intentionally made it so. The targets a player MUST attack have grown smaller. The rules governing the DBs have been made extremely difficult to play within. Bottom line ..COACHING and the execution of that coaching has become incredibly important. Individuals can still excell but they have to play smarter than ever.

If THAT Bears team played today they would get so many penalties their team yards would always be in the negatives. LOL

:thup:
oh man,you're not joking.thats what all the more impressive about the seahawks defense now is how they all have to play by far different rules that favor the offense than they did back then and have like you said,adjusted to them better than most teams have.

Its really impressive how with the different rules now that favor the offense,how the seahawks have drastically cut down on their penaltys from a year ago and that all goes back to coaching which starts with the head coach in pete carrol.meanwhile where are all the pats fans in this section who kept saying they would win the superbowl?:lmao:

Its also funny how everybody says Belecheck is such a great coach when his team committed MULTIPLE costly penaltys in double digets sunday in that game against the dolphins and that great improved defense looked like dan marino was the quartterback for the fins instead of a journeyman.:lmao::lmao::rofl: dont you have a hard time not falling out of your chair laughing over that?:lmao::lmao::lmao::lol:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back