Seahawks Vs The Chiefs

Are the Seahawks still undefeated?
are you so stupid you dont know what the word PROBABLY means? actually dont answer that,since I already know the answer is yes.

you're such an idiot you dont even understand that i only guaranteed they would repeat as superbowl champs which I now can admit i was wrong about.something you might try to do someday,admit you have been proven wrong.:rolleyes-41:

the thread title said-seahawks will repeat and PROBABLY go undefeated.probably is not a guarantee like will dumbass.

if you would say after this season is over-:are the seahawks still going to repeat as superbowl champs?" you would have something there since thats ALL i ever guaranteed on.okay goofed on my guarantee they would repeat.i admit it.

They are relying on Lynch too much and Wilson is running more yards than he's thrown. If Kearse had caught that ball in the end zone they would have won though. It is not their year.

Chiefs are 3-1 at home. Seahawks are 2-2 on the road.

Marshawn Lynch is a different player on the road -he averages 94 rush yards and 2.3 rush touchdowns at HOME, but only 56 yards and no scores on the road. That is a huge drop off .....

The Chiefs have one of the best pass defenses in the league. At home they are very tough and only one QB managed to gain more than 200 yards this year. The Chiefs have not allowed any rushing touchdowns at home this year either- not one.

My prediction:
A low scoring affair with the Chiefs edging the Seahawks by 3.

Seattle 17
KC 20

:thup:

Chiefs pass defense is offset by their run defense which is only about mid-pack in the league (18th). What I do like about the Chiefs is that they blitz the least in the league choosing to drop their linebackers back and as a result they should be able to contain Wilson from big gainers on the ground. For me, the deciding factor is that the Chiefs are 3rd in the NFL in third down conversions which should tip the TOP in their favor.
My prediction: Chiefs 27
Seahawks 17

Nonsense!

The Chiefs are at the top or near the top in sacks with 28. Their team sack leader headed for a 20 sack year.

They don't get those numbers by staying back spying with their linebackers.

Speaking of THOSE numbers the Chiefs are 20th against the run not 18th. The Hawks are 4th against the run.

The Hawks are number one in rushing offense at 170 yards per game and the Chiefs 5th at 135.

Wilson has had 3 100 plus rushing yard games leading that catagory among QBs and 15th overall in rushing this season.

It is highly unlikely from the stats that really matter that the Chiefs can stop both Lynch AND Wilson running.
I tried to reason with you a long time ago Huggy that the seahawks offensive and defensive lines this year are not playing with any passion like they did last year but it just went through one ear and out the other with you.

I also tried to reason with you that the chiefs are a dangerous team that was going to give them problems,the fact they blew out the patriots earlier in the season as well as blowing out the dolphins on the road.two very good teams.they could very well be a superbowl contender believe it or not.

Oh and I also said back then Hug that this upcoming 6 game stretch of games staring with kansas city,was going to be a brutal game stretch for them playing 4 of 6 on the road and not to be surprised if they had a lot of injurys on the way because they would be playing some tough physical teams but you were in denial about that.:rolleyes-41:

I used to think carrol was a good coach but I have come to my sense on that now.He is like marty shittenheimer of the chiefs.shittenheimer was good at motivating his players to go out and play hard,but he made dumb decisions that cost them the game.only difference between shittenheimer and carrol is carrols mind doesnt freeze up in the playoffs like martys always did.

I already covered before how carrol made a couple costly decisions that cost them the chargers game,well he made a couple that cost them this game as well.

when the chiefs called a timeout on 4th and 1 when the hawks had the ball at the goalline he ran the same play,wtf was up with that? you knew the chiefs were going to be ready for it.

then on 4th down again,like an idiot he had Lynch try and pick up the first down.He should have know the chiefs were going to be ready for that.I was saying to myself before he made the call-have wilson do a bootleg.That would have been far more successful.

I blame the hawks defense-the worst defenseive performance i have ever seen from them,and carrol for this loss.you are clearly in denial Hug that this teams offensive and defensive lines are not playing with any heart or passion.

as I said before,the hawks might repeat sometime in the future,but this isnt their year.not this year.really you should forget about the hawks season thsi year and just start getting excited about the rams coming back to LA next year whether you want to believe it or not.:biggrin:

They are relying on Lynch too much and Wilson is running more yards than he's thrown. If Kearse had caught that ball in the end zone they would have won though. It is not their year.

it sure isnt.I blame carrol for this loss as well as the fact the defensive and offensive lines are not playing with any heart this year,they got complacent.

carrol was stupid to have Lynch run up the middle on forth down.I was saying-what the hell is he doing? should have had wilson do a bootleg.that would have worked much better.

Like you said,this isnt their year.The good thing for the seahawks though is this will be a learning experience for them in the future.

They will know how hard it is to repeat and they will be more prepared for it the next time they win another superbowl.they wont repeat this year,but no reason to think they cant in the future though someday.thats always possible.

If Arizona prevails, this would give them a three game lead, even a loss in Seattle next week would give them a two game lead.

I have been waiting for the Cards implosion that was predicted by Hugs. Given all the injuries the Cards have had, probably one of the most in the NFL, this team is surprisingly good. They may not need Palmer, to make a run at the Super Bowl.

Going to the Chiefs sites including their official site one would think they don't have a game this Sunday against Seattle.

Talk about having one's head in the sand or up their asses.. !!

Nothing in the official site that would indicate a game with the Hawks...NOTHING !!!!

The Hawks site and the most popular one..."Dot Net" are all about and over this game.

Speaking of websites..KC's is the most bogus site in the NFL. It looks 20 years old. What an embarrassment!
thats because they are the biggest joke of an NFL franchise ever.they really should change their names to the KANSAS CITY CLOWNS.

Aaaaahhhh. the Clowns just beat you.....

If Arizona prevails, this would give them a three game lead, even a loss in Seattle next week would give them a two game lead.

I have been waiting for the Cards implosion that was predicted by Hugs. Given all the injuries the Cards have had, probably one of the most in the NFL, this team is surprisingly good. They may not need Palmer, to make a run at the Super Bowl.

I said after week 3 that they'd win the division.

I'm not so sure now that Palmer is out.

Remaining Seahawks schedule

SF......Home and away
AZ......Home and away
Phil......away
StL.......home

They need to win five of six to make playoffs

I am thinking they will still win the division they are 9-1 with six weeks left and the next best is San Francisco and Seattle at 6-4. The have beat the Eagles and the Cowboys for a 2 game lead in the playoffs. They played two or three games early on without Palmer, I am thinking they are a tough defensive club that is going to be tough to beat if they score 17 a game.

Sent from my iPad using an Android.

I am thinking they will still win the division they are 9-1 with six weeks left and the next best is San Francisco and Seattle at 6-4. The have beat the Eagles and the Cowboys for a 2 game lead in the playoffs. They played two or three games early on without Palmer, I am thinking they are a tough defensive club that is going to be tough to beat if they score 17 a game.

300 yards passing against that defense is impressive.

However, Arizona still has to play four of its six remaining games on the road, and four games against division foes, so they still have some ways to go.

Sent from my iPad using an Android.[/QUOTE

They passed a big test today. I think they will win the Division, but not sure if they will hold the NFC top seed. The Lions have been playing good ball and the Cards passed a big test today.

A dissappointing loss.
while the seahawks season is clearly over with,something I am at least going to be able to enjoy in the process of the season progressing is watching the fall of the other superbowl team last year as well the donkeys.They are in just as much serious trouble as well. It was great pleasure watching them get beat up by my future LA RAMS yesterday.

They are tough to beat at home but very vulnerable on the road.They not only just lost yesterday,they lost three key players.they lost receiver emanual sanders who had resurrected the passing game to a concussion so he'll be out for a while,they also lost tight end julius thomas to an ankle injury and running back monte ball to a groin injury.

they never had so many multiple key injurys down the stretch run last year.they wont even win the division this year and A-hole manning will retire not even making it back to the superbowl. I cant possibly imagine him coming back at 39 next year to embarrass himself even more.:biggrin:

A dissappointing loss.
while the seahawks season is clearly over with,something I am at least going to be able to enjoy in the process of the season progressing is watching the fall of the other superbowl team last year as well the donkeys.They are in just as much serious trouble as well. It was great pleasure watching them get beat up by my future LA RAMS yesterday.

They are tough to beat at home but very vulnerable on the road.They not only just lost yesterday,they lost three key players.they lost receiver emanual sanders who had resurrected the passing game to a concussion so he'll be out for a while,they also lost tight end julius thomas to an ankle injury and running back monte ball to a groin injury.

they never had so many multiple key injurys down the stretch run last year.they wont even win the division this year and A-hole manning will retire not even making it back to the superbowl. I cant possibly imagine him coming back at 39 next year to embarrass himself even more.:biggrin:

Over 3300 yards this season 30 TDs, only 9 INT, number two in QB ratings.

What an embarrassment? :dunno:

I bet most every other team had an embarrassment like that playing for them.

They are still a very good team. They have a top flight defense and a running back that can be a beast. Of course Wilson can take a game over. But I do don't think they will win the Division. Even a wild card is very touchy right now. They have several teams ahead with easier schedules.

They are still a very good team. They have a top flight defense and a running back that can be a beast. Of course Wilson can take a game over. But I do don't think they will win the Division. Even a wild card is very touchy right now.
They have several teams ahead with easier schedules.

agree with everything you say.as i said before,they might repeat as superbowl champs sometime in the future,just not this year.if they win another superbowl,this will be a learning experience for them that they can learn from knowing how difficult it is to repeat. you got to remember even the great teams the 49ers and the steelers didnt repeat after their first superbowl they won.neither did the patriots.

Last edited:
So 911 are you saying you are wrong when last year and earlier this year you said that Hawks were going to repeat? That they were a dynasty? That they would go 15-1 and now they might not make the playoffs?

That is a big downgrade from the earlier claims.

Forum List

Back