Sea Vs NE Which Team Should Be More Confident?

I don't see how NE can be especially confident. Their trick formation has been used and forfeited, their trick pass has been exposed and won't work again, their trick balls have been discovered, and their trick coach is throwing their trick QB under the bus which is undoubtedly causing all kinds of distraction and locker room drama.

Trick's up, New England.

I thought about this and as an opposing team, do you think Belichick gets into opponent's head. How much do they think that NE maybe is or is going to cheat. Hard to prepare for something you have no idea is coming, or is it, or did it already happen?

If NE was playing the media you would probably be right.

NE is playing the Seahawks.

The Hawks don't prepare for anything special.

They prepare the same as always.

I don't see how NE can be especially confident. Their trick formation has been used and forfeited, their trick pass has been exposed and won't work again, their trick balls have been discovered, and their trick coach is throwing their trick QB under the bus which is undoubtedly causing all kinds of distraction and locker room drama.

Trick's up, New England.
Earl Thomas did not practice this week though which tels you something of his health and he was a key to them winning when they last faced in the 2012 season.

With the way the Pats could only edge the Ravens by four points, after pulling out all the tricks, I don't see their offense being much to write home about. The main reason they ran the score up on the Colts was the Colts' lack of offensive production. If they had managed to maintain time of possession and put the ball in the end zone a few times, NE would not have had as many points as they did.

Trick's up, New England.
Earl Thomas did not practice this week though which tels you something of his health and he was a key to them winning when they last faced in the 2012 season.

With the way the Pats could only edge the Ravens by four points, after pulling out all the tricks, I don't see their offense being much to write home about. The main reason they ran the score up on the Colts was the Colts' lack of offensive production. If they had managed to maintain time of possession and put the ball in the end zone a few times, NE would not have had as many points as they did.
good point.I ne

Trick's up, New England.

oh yeah,good point.I nearly fell out of my chair laughing over rockos comment on the players said brady cheated thread where he predicted the pats would blow the seahawks away.:lmao: the pats,who just barely beat the ravens at HOME no less,a team that is not anywhere near as good a team as the seahawks are,not anywhere in the same class as them,a team that just got lucky making it to the playoffs,remember,a team that had two of its starters injured in the secondary playing,he thinks they are going to actually blow out the seahawks.:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

he reminds me of all these people i ran into that year whrn the pats went undefeated in the regular season and they all were telling me they would blow out the giants in the superbowl.:lmao:

He is a bills fans so he just wants the pats to win to represent his division well.obviously thinking with his heart and not with his head.the game will be in arizona so it will pretty much be a home game for the hawks.lol

yeah had the ravens had their starters healthy,i dont think the pats would have come back and won that game.the hawks will be preparing for their trick plays they ran as well so they wont be able to surprise them like they did the colts.

Trick's up, New England.

I thought about this and as an opposing team, do you think Belichick gets into opponent's head. How much do they think that NE maybe is or is going to cheat. Hard to prepare for something you have no idea is coming, or is it, or did it already happen?

You are kidding right? Carroll and Belichick are always looking for ways to get inside others heads, whether it be their players and coaches or opponents. Both coaches are masters at pushing the limits, that is why they win.

Trick's up, New England.

You are kidding right? Carroll and Belichick are always looking for ways to get inside others heads, whether it be their players and coaches or opponents. Both coaches are masters at pushing the limits, that is why they win.

Fortunately for Pete Carroll the National media is working on Belichick and Brady's heads 24/7. A thousand reporter hounds baying at their heals. The Seahawks couldn't have invented a more thorough mind fucking than what is happening over the deflated football controversy. Talk about the ultimate unlevel field pre game scenario. AND the sweetest part is that the Patriots brought this media nightmare totally unto themselves.

Trick's up, New England.

I'm sorry, is this supposed to be an intelligent analysis of the Colts game?

Trick's up, New England.

Fortunately for Pete Carroll the National media is working on Belichick and Brady's heads 24/7. A thousand reporter hounds baying at their heals. The Seahawks couldn't have invented a more thorough mind fucking than what is happening over the deflated football controversy. Talk about the ultimate unlevel field pre game scenario. AND the sweetest part is that the Patriots brought this media nightmare totally unto themselves.

I don't think it matters to the Pats, they thrive on controversy, the like the lime light, good, bad or indifferent, they thrive on this stuff. It spices up what is a rather dull Super Bowl and next week this scandal will be on gone until later.

The only way it could become bigger is if the Patriots win. That's not gonna happen though. The story line when they lose will be that the couldn't cheat on that stage with that many people looking on. Then their other SB losses will come into play for the same reasons.

Win, lose or draw, this will be nothing after the Super Bowl until they hand out the fine.

Trick's up, New England.

I'm sorry, is this supposed to be an intelligent analysis of the Colts game?

No.

Trick's up, New England.

true enough.I still feel the same way about this game as I did the superbowl two years ago between the ravens and niners where I felt that the ravens would win the game but not supremely confidant to where I was willing to be any kind of dollar amount including everything in my bank-last time I was THAT confidant by the way was the niners/donkeys game.pretty much everyone around the country knew that game would be a blowout with the niners winning. could only find a couple suckers who were willing to lose $500.00 though last year.

I thought the ravens would win against the niners that year but only confidant enough to bet a dinner against someone that time.thats how I feel this time.this deflate thing I think will either be disaterous for the cheatriots and they wont be focused,or it fuels them to play their best game ever.hopefully the former and its another blowout.hoping for a blowout I think is a stretch though.will be greatly satisfying if it is though.

the thing that bodes well for them though is had the ravens not had two of their starters injured in the secondary, they probably would have won the game.plus it will be on the west coast and cardinal games in the desert are pretty much home games for them anyways now.:biggrin:

Forum List

Back