Sea Vs NE Which Team Should Be More Confident?

NE scored almost half a century against the Colts.

Seattle barely won by the skin of their teeth.

Who goes into the game in AZ with the most confidence?

Should be New England but they need to remember what happened last week has no bearing on what will happen in the Superbowl.

But if I were a NE Patriot player, I'd be sleeping at night thinking/dreaming that I/we are going to win another championship. Especially when Sherman hurt his arm. No way he'll be 100% in 2 weeks.

The Seahawks are VERY lucky they recovered that onside kick. If they didn't, they lost that game. Who cares about how Green Bay fell apart in the end. The Patriots probably won't play like that.

But who knows. I'm not even willing to put $100 on it so what do I know?

New England may go into the game a little over confidence like Denver did last year but Seattle will go into the game with the most confidence. Its their style as they don't believe anyone can beat them right now. And they might be right.

New England may go into the game a little over confidence like Denver did last year but Seattle will go into the game with the most confidence. Its their style as they don't believe anyone can beat them right now. And they might be right.

I thought I remembered New England beat the Packers this year but apparently not? I was going to say New England beat GB in GB but I guess I remembered wrong.

Yea, I thought Seattle would lose last year too and look what they did to Payton. They may do the same thing to Brady. I hope not, although I have no pony in this race.

I imagine both teams have a great reason to be confident. Last week's games give Seattle the confidence that they can apparently survive a meteor strike and New England destroyed the Colts so both will gain confidence from the experience. No team in the NFL fears any other team despite what people might hope for. Both these teams will go in fully believing they will win the game

Losing the last couple of Super Bowls, even when favored, I don't see the Pats as over confident.

As far as Seattle they will also be confident.

I think both teams are disciplined enough to be very confident but neither will be over confident.

For Seattle, I'd be more confident if Sherman is healthy. Scoring doesn't seem to be an issue. Defense?

As long as nothing is broken I don't see Sherman or Thomas missing the Super Bowl. They can get local pain relief. Thomas is enough of an athlete to tackle using his good shoulder and Sherman's legs are fine. He might be hampered CATCHING an interception but with his good arm he should have no problem swatting passes away from receivers.

that's WHY you should be worried.NE has all the reason in the world to be confidant and feel good about themselves about winning this game.the seahawks don't have much reason to feel good about it.the only reason they won is because the packers played more poorly than they did.

For a team that's wants to get back to the superbowl and win it again,they didn't show me or anybody else outside of seattle,that they had much of a desire to win that game not coming in focused with their minds clearly not into the game and off thinking about something else.

Wilson looked like his mind was on his divorce or something.He clearly wasn't into the game most the time which rubbed off on the players since as he goes,so do they.

They looked like the team that had no focus at all when they played the rams earlier this year in the season with their minds not on what they were doing..

that's WHY you should be worried.NE has all the reason in the world to be confidant and feel good about themselves about winning this game.the seahawks don't have much reason to feel good about it.the only reason they won is because the packers played more poorly than they did.

For a team that's wants to get back to the superbowl and win it again,they didn't show me or anybody else outside of seattle,that they had much of a desire to win that game not coming in focused with their minds clearly not into the game and off thinking about something else.

Wilson looked like his mind was on his divorce or something.He clearly wasn't into the game most the time which rubbed off on the players since as he goes,so do they.

They looked like the team that had no focus at all when they played the rams earlier this year in the season with their minds not on what they were doing..

After a comeback from the dead in three minutes and you wouldn't be confident? LOL!

As long as nothing is broken I don't see Sherman or Thomas missing the Super Bowl. They can get local pain relief. Thomas is enough of an athlete to tackle using his good shoulder and Sherman's legs are fine. He might be hampered CATCHING an interception but with his good arm he should have no problem swatting passes away from receivers.

Sherman Smith practiced today, Earl Thomas didn't.

The last time NE met Seattle,

Earl Thomas picked Brady,

Sherman Smith picked Brady.

NE lost, then-----then this happened

images

After a comeback from the dead in three minutes and you wouldn't be confident? LOL!

It worked for the Jeebus !

Sherman Smith practiced today, Earl Thomas didn't.

The last time NE met Seattle,

Earl Thomas picked Brady,

Sherman Smith picked Brady.

NE lost, then-----then this happened

images

Sherman Smith is 60 years old. He is the running back coach for the Seahawks.

I don't see how NE can be especially confident. Their trick formation has been used and forfeited, their trick pass has been exposed and won't work again, their trick balls have been discovered, and their trick coach is throwing their trick QB under the bus which is undoubtedly causing all kinds of distraction and locker room drama.

Trick's up, New England.

I don't see how NE can be especially confident. Their trick formation has been used and forfeited, their trick pass has been exposed and won't work again, their trick balls have been discovered, and their trick coach is throwing their trick QB under the bus which is undoubtedly causing all kinds of distraction and locker room drama.

Trick's up, New England.

I thought about this and as an opposing team, do you think Belichick gets into opponent's head. How much do they think that NE maybe is or is going to cheat. Hard to prepare for something you have no idea is coming, or is it, or did it already happen?

Trick's up, New England.
Earl Thomas did not practice this week though which tels you something of his health and he was a key to them winning when they last faced in the 2012 season.

Forum List

Back