Scrap the Iran deal...

Apparently the demos are too short term memory being able to comprehend this. I wish we can get a refund after Nobama idiotically gave them millions of cash. That sure would have helped our deficit at the time. But now Trump reworked it by letting Iran know they wont rip us off. Nor they will threaten countries like our allies about their nuclear weapons.

Obama gave them back their cash. Not a dime of taxpayer dollars was given to Iran.
:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:
It was never Iran’s money you stupid ass motherfucker...

The Iran deal must be shit-canned, there is no other alternative. The only reason the left is insuch an uproar over it, is because of their virulent hatred for Donald Trump - It has nothing to do with Iran.

The left wants President Trump to fail, at any cost. Ask yourself this question: How would it look for President Trump to engage North Korea in a de-nuclearization of the Korean Peninsula while at the same time, allowing Iran to further pursue their nuclear ambitions?

You don't achieve greatness in this world by sending mixed signals to your adversaries, and it's pretty obvious that Donald Trump understands that very well.

Trump haters are the new demographic.

They should form their own political party.
The whole world is against what trump is doing, super dupe. Good luck to him, but he hasn't done anything with North Korea and Iran that Hardline assholes and fools everywhere wanted. We shall see. Just like with Mueller's investigation. His economic policy is more hope for the best BS, probably just continuing the GOP ruin of the nonrich and and the country the last 35 years.

The Iran deal must be shit-canned, there is no other alternative. The only reason the left is insuch an uproar over it, is because of their virulent hatred for Donald Trump - It has nothing to do with Iran.

The left wants President Trump to fail, at any cost. Ask yourself this question: How would it look for President Trump to engage North Korea in a de-nuclearization of the Korean Peninsula while at the same time, allowing Iran to further pursue their nuclear ambitions?

You don't achieve greatness in this world by sending mixed signals to your adversaries, and it's pretty obvious that Donald Trump understands that very well.

Trump haters are the new demographic.

They should form their own political party.
The whole world is against what trump is doing, super dupe. Good luck to him, but he hasn't done anything with North Korea and Iran that Hardline assholes and fools everywhere wanted. We shall see. Just like with Mueller's investigation. His economic policy is more hope for the best BS, probably just continuing the GOP ruin of the nonrich and and the country the last 35 years.
Keep laughing, dingbats LOL. GOP dupes think he already has accomplished something. Not!

Another Trump promise kept. Another Obama Legacy dies.

I suppose the Iranians were using the centrifuges for Medical Purposes like they stated.........building the research centers in a mountain.

They will never honor the deal Obama made...........they have already thwarted inspections............The deal never applied getting Americans out of Prison there. The deal never demanded they stop supporting Terrorism..........The deal didn't stop them for supplying Advanced IEDs killing our people. Didn't stop their influence in Yemen.

In other words..............the deal was Shit.

I suppose the Iranians were using the centrifuges for Medical Purposes like they stated.........building the research centers in a mountain.

They will never honor the deal Obama made...........they have already thwarted inspections............The deal never applied getting Americans out of Prison there. The deal never demanded they stop supporting Terrorism..........The deal didn't stop them for supplying Advanced IEDs killing our people. Didn't stop their influence in Yemen.

How many more pieces of Obama's legacy are left? Was that the final one?

:21:

You're right...the deal only applied to nuclear weapons...which is a pretty big deal when you think about it.

Only on Fox!! You people are just brainwashed... Poor America... poor world...

You do know that nobody takes you seriously, right? :laugh:

You're right...the deal only applied to nuclear weapons...which is a pretty big deal when you think about it.
And you and the Kool Aide Drinkers believed Iran.......handed them money. You didn't stop a dang thing.......They are still denying inspections and even if they do they must get a permission slip.

We didn't agree then.......and we don't agree now. Deal with it.

And you and the Kool Aide Drinkers believed Iran.......handed them money. You didn't stop a dang thing.......They are still denying inspections and even if they do they must get a permission slip.

Everyone else but nutty GOP propaganda and idiots say Iran is living up to the agreement. You make other agreements for other stuff, ya God damned idiots.

Everyone else but nutty GOP propaganda and idiots say Iran is living up to the agreement. You make other agreements for other stuff, ya God damned idiots.

Tough shit. Trump has pulled the plug on Obama's deal, and there's nothing you can say or do that will change that.

From you I'll take it as a compliment. They are still supplying weapons in the region to kill Americans. They are still holding Americans hostage.They still chant Death to America. They are arming and creating havok in Yemen. They have an estimated 80 k troops in Syria that are closer to Israel than ISIS......

Your side made a FOOLS DEAL.

HE takes himself seriously, he is a legend in his own mind.

Apparently the demos are too short term memory being able to comprehend this. I wish we can get a refund after Nobama idiotically gave them millions of cash. That sure would have helped our deficit at the time. But now Trump reworked it by letting Iran know they wont rip us off. Nor they will threaten countries like our allies about their nuclear weapons.

Obama gave them back their cash. Not a dime of taxpayer dollars was given to Iran.
Sure as hell was, Roscoe. Confiscated or or Frozen during the embassy crisis. The dumbass Republicans are obsessed with them, and just keep helping their hardliners.

But I'm hoping for the best,

That might not be the best strategy...

iran-missiles.jpg

HE takes himself seriously, he is a legend in his own mind.
I highly admire and respect your brain washed opinion, brainwashed idiots. The GOP are so bought off and brainwashed they are the only party in the world against Iran agreement, behind Israel blindly, deny GW, refuse to tax the rich and invest in the country and the Non rich, and has a b s hate propaganda machine. You are a disgrace, ignoramuses.

The IAEA....you know, the agency given the task of monitoring Iran...disagrees with you.

Or...maybe I assume too much.
Here you go;
International Atomic Energy Agency | Atoms for Peace and Development
https://www.iaea.org/sites/default/files/18/03/verification-iran-jcpoa.pdf

Since January 2016, the IAEA has been verifying and monitoring Iran’s compliance with its nuclear-related commitments under the Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action.

Iran is now subject to the world’s most robust nuclear verification regime. IAEA inspectors spend around 3,000 days per year in Iran. They have taken hundreds of environmental samples for analysis and placed around 2,000 tamper-proof seals on nuclear material and equipment.

Hundreds of thousands of images are captured daily by our sophisticated surveillance cameras.

In my quarterly reports to the IAEA Board of Governors, I have stated that Iran is implementing its nuclear-related commitments under the JCPOA.
Atoms for Peace and Development | IAEA

It was money we owed them.

Forum List

Back