Scrap the Iran deal...

Apparently the demos are too short term memory being able to comprehend this. I wish we can get a refund after Nobama idiotically gave them millions of cash. That sure would have helped our deficit at the time. But now Trump reworked it by letting Iran know they wont rip us off. Nor they will threaten countries like our allies about their nuclear weapons.

God forbid we allow our companies to compete on the world market

Someone will fill the void we leave and we become that much more irrelevant in the world

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Someone will fill the void we leave and we become that much more irrelevant in the world
Irrelevant is exactly what we need to be and should be, relative to those countries who have made a lifestyle of ripping us off, and think nothing of it.

I'm happy to be irrelevant to guys who go around burglarizing apartments in my apartment complex. If I'm not on their itinerary, GOOD.

Irrelevant is exactly what we need to be and should be, relative to those countries who have made a lifestyle of ripping us off, and think nothing of it.

I'm happy to be irrelevant to guys who go around burglarizing apartments in my apartment complex. If I'm not on their itinerary, GOOD.

Well, you are not a country. If you wish to live like a hermit that is ok with me. A country cannot survive in the world today as an island.

The lone "super power" in the world will cease to be so the more irrelevant we become. Everytime we leave a vacuum it is filled by someone else in the world, normally one of our main rivals. I am sure AirBus will be more than happy to take the money that Trump just fucked Boeing out of.

The Iran deal must be shit-canned, there is no other alternative. The only reason the left is insuch an uproar over it, is because of their virulent hatred for Donald Trump - It has nothing to do with Iran.

The left wants President Trump to fail, at any cost. Ask yourself this question: How would it look for President Trump to engage North Korea in a de-nuclearization of the Korean Peninsula while at the same time, allowing Iran to further pursue their nuclear ambitions?

You don't achieve greatness in this world by sending mixed signals to your adversaries, and it's pretty obvious that Donald Trump understands that very well.

Well, you are not a country. If you wish to live like a hermit that is ok with me. A country cannot survive in the world today as an island.

The lone "super power" in the world will cease to be so the more irrelevant we become. Everytime we leave a vacuum it is filled by someone else in the world, normally one of our main rivals. I am sure AirBus will be more than happy to take the money that Trump just fucked Boeing out of.

So now if America doesn't want to get ripped off, they call it "hermit" apparently.

I'm not living like a hermit just by knowing who to be friends with and who not to. Getting rid of Obama, was = to getting rid of bad eating habits that endanger your health. Losing $138 Billion/year out of our economy (US businesses losing all that in sales$$) ain't good for America.

We're not being an island. We're just not allowing ourselves to be victim of international burglary. The American people elected a guy who would put a stop to the Obama madness, and he's doing just that. Good! And if you wish to allow your property to be burglarized, "that is ok with me."

The Iran deal must be shit-canned, there is no other alternative. The only reason the left is insuch an uproar over it, is because of their virulent hatred for Donald Trump - It has nothing to do with Iran.

The left wants President Trump to fail, at any cost. Ask yourself this question: How would it look for President Trump to engage North Korea in a de-nuclearization of the Korean Peninsula while at the same time, allowing Iran to further pursue their nuclear ambitions?

You don't achieve greatness in this world by sending mixed signals to your adversaries, and it's pretty obvious that Donald Trump understands that very well.

Trump haters are the new demographic.

Trump haters are the new demographic.

They should form their own political party.

Yep, your boy is keeping you dancing. I am glad you have given up the silly facade of not being a partisan hack
Only a fool thinks the Iran deal is a good thing...

Never said it was a good thing, but taking your ball and going home means that it will never get any better.

The rest of the world will still abide by it and they will tell us to fuck off when we try and impose sanctions on Iran. Nobody but us will stop doing business with them.

All that does is hurt the US and not Iran.

But, your Trump did it so you could never be allowed to say an ill word about it.

Yep, your boy is keeping you dancing. I am glad you have given up the silly facade of not being a partisan hack
Only a fool thinks the Iran deal is a good thing...

Never said it was a good thing, but taking your ball and going home means that it will never get any better.

The rest of the world will still abide by it and they will tell us to fuck off when we try and impose sanctions on Iran. Nobody but us will stop doing business with them.

All that does is hurt the US and not Iran.

But, your Trump did it so you could never be allowed to say an ill word about it.
Lol
Appeasement is in your, I get it...

Apparently the demos are too short term memory being able to comprehend this. I wish we can get a refund after Nobama idiotically gave them millions of cash. That sure would have helped our deficit at the time. But now Trump reworked it by letting Iran know they wont rip us off. Nor they will threaten countries like our allies about their nuclear weapons.

Obama gave them back their cash. Not a dime of taxpayer dollars was given to Iran.

Forum List

Back