SCOTUS Strikes Down Unconstitutional Texas Abortion Law

If the gun rights extremists could be reasonable and appreciate the legal principle of 'undue burden' on a constitutional right as it applies to all rights they would support this decision.

Do they?

Supreme Court strikes restrictive Texas abortion law.

The United States Supreme Count, in a 5-3 Decision has struck down the highly restrictive Texas Abortion Law that required doctors providing abortion services to privileges at hospital in order to perform those services.

The law ignored the fact that such privileges were not required for colonoscopies and other out patient treatment like skin cancer.

Several other states have enacted similar restrictive laws and now those states are going to have fabricate other lies to justify denying Women their Constitutionally Protected Rights.

RePugs claim they do not want the "Government In The Doctors Office" and "Do not want 'The Government' to make decisions", but continue to do both.
Colonoscopies and skin cancer treatments don't compare to the legal murder of an unborn child. If something went wrong and the woman died, the quack would have two murders on his conscience.

It was determined in court that any complications are extremely more likely to happen later, when the woman is already home, and having nothing to do with the configuration of the clinic.

The United States Supreme Count, in a 5-3 Decision has struck down the highly restrictive Texas Abortion Law that required doctors providing abortion services to privileges at hospital in order to perform those services.

The law ignored the fact that such privileges were not required for colonoscopies and other out patient treatment like skin cancer.

Several other states have enacted similar restrictive laws and now those states are going to have fabricate other lies to justify denying Women their Constitutionally Protected Rights.

RePugs claim they do not want the "Government In The Doctors Office" and "Do not want 'The Government' to make decisions", but continue to do both.

Actually, abortion isn't in the Constitution at all, which by the 10th amendment means it's a State power, not a Federal Power. The Supreme Court is a rogue, criminal organization that just makes up law

Still don't know how the constitution works, do you?

Abortion is indeed 'medical care'
Nope. No matter how many times you say it, it isn't.

And in order to prevent women from having legal abortions, you are willing to deny medical service to them by Planned Parenthood.

Nope. I am not trying to deny medical service to women. I am trying to deny abortions.

All PP has to do is stop performing abortions, and no one will have a problem with them.

They don't even do mammograms.
I am trying to deny abortions.

Why would you insist on denying a woman something to which she has a legal right?

And in order to prevent women from having legal abortions, you are willing to deny medical service to them by Planned Parenthood.

Nope. I am not trying to deny medical service to women. I am trying to deny abortions.

All PP has to do is stop performing abortions, and no one will have a problem with them.

Why would you insist on denying a woman something to which she has a legal right?
To save the lives of the unborn.

Duh.

Congratulations libs you can KILL more babies. I tell you what explain it to God and good luck with that.

Satan's baby murderers rejoice at the news.

Tissue?

Ah another liberal celebrating the mutilation and death of human feteses, talk about sick.
Wrong, dipshit. I'm celebrating the SCOTUS upholding constitutional rights

You are celebrating the right to barbarically rip human feteses limbs off and kill them, yeah that's sick.

I thought liberals loved regulations. What I understand all they were trying to do was to make the clinics safer and to have the doctor the ability to get the woman straight in to the hospitals if something went wrong. Looks like liberals will bring back back alley abortions. If they have to. I bet Joan rivers daughter would agree.

I thought liberals loved regulations. What I understand all they were trying to do was to make the clinics safer and to have the doctor the ability to get the woman straight in to the hospitals if something went wrong. Looks like liberals will bring back back alley abortions. If they have to. I bet Joan rivers daughter would agree.

If these laws were actually about making abortion safer for women, you'd have a point. They aren't.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So you literally are for throwing the baby out with the bath water.

You are willing to put women's health in danger in order to deny them safe and legal abortions.

Abortion is indeed 'medical care'- child birth is dangerous for a woman- more dangerous than an abortion

And in order to prevent women from having legal abortions, you are willing to deny medical service to them by Planned Parenthood
Only 3% of Planned Parenthood's services are abortion services. The other 97% includes testing and treatment of sexually transmitted diseases, contraception, cancer screening and prevention, and pregnancy testing and prenatal services.

38% - Testing of and treatment for Sexually Transmitted Diseases/Infections (STDs/STIs)
In 2010, Planned Parenthood provided a total of 4,179, 053 services which encompassed:

• STI tests for women and men -3,552,955
  • Genital warts (HPV) treatments - 51, 197
  • HIV tests for women and men - 574,901
33.5% - Contraception (including reversible and permanent)
In 2010, Planned Parenthood provided a total of 3,685,437 services which encompassed:
  • Reversible contraception for women** - 2,219,726
  • Emergency contraception kits - 1,461,816
  • Vasectomy patients - 3, 290
  • Female sterilization procedures - 605
14.5% - Cancer screening and prevention
In 2010, Planned Parenthood provided a total of 1,596,741 services which encompassed:
  • Pap tests -769,769
  • Breast Exams and Breast Care - 747,607
  • Colposcopy procedures (for diagnosis of abnormal growth cells in the cervix) - 41,549
  • LOOP/LEEP procedures (treatment for abnormal growths) - 2,432
  • Cryotherapy procedures (treatment for abnormal growths - 1,254
3% - Abortion services
In 2010, Planned Parenthood conducted a total of 329, 445 abortion procedures.

0.6% - Other health services
In 2010, Planned Parenthood provided a total of 68,132 services which encompassed:
  • Family practice services for women and men - 35, 062
  • Adoption referrals to other agencies - 841
  • Other procedures for women and men (which include WIC services -- a federally funded nutrition program for low-income women, infants, and children up to the age of five -- as well as pediatric care and immunizations) - 32,229

Evidently they couldn't prove that it would do anything to make abortions safer.

I thought Conservatives were against regulations. What the courts understood- just like everyone else who was winking in Texas that this had nothing to do with making women safer.

Thanks to the Supreme Court- Texas women won't be having back alley abortions- or more specifically going to Mexico if they were poor, or anywhere else if they were rich. Conservatives will sure be pissed off that their usual attempt to regulate a woman's life were thwarted.

If the gun rights extremists could be reasonable and appreciate the legal principle of 'undue burden' on a constitutional right as it applies to all rights they would support this decision.

Do they?

Hells no.

What if gun laws were like abortion laws?

How about we treat every young man who wants to buy a gun like every woman who wants to get an abortion — mandatory 48-hr waiting period, parental permission, a note from his doctor proving he understands what he's about to do, a video he has to watch about the effects of gun violence, an ultrasound wand up the ass (just because). Let's close down all but one gun shop in every state and make him travel hundreds of miles, take time off work, and stay overnight in a strange town to get a gun. Make him walk through a gauntlet of people holding photos of loved ones who were shot to death, people who call him a murderer and beg him not to buy a gun.
It makes more sense to do this with young men and guns than with women and health care, right? I mean, no woman getting an abortion has killed a room full of people in seconds, right?"
Unknown.
Thanks Eric Peltier

If It Was As Hard To Get A Gun As It Is To Get An Abortion

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Evidently they couldn't prove that it would do anything to make abortions safer.
Make the have the same regulations as hospitals and have the doctor have straight access to a hospital. Sounds like making it safer to me.

577183651500002a0073cd4a.jpeg

WENDY’S WIN

Thank you, Wendy!

Actually, abortion isn't in the Constitution at all, which by the 10th amendment means it's a State power, not a Federal Power. The Supreme Court is a rogue, criminal organization that just makes up law

Still don't know how the constitution works, do you?

Um ... rrrriiiiiggghhhhttttt. What does the Constitution say? Anything you want it to!

The first (and perhaps only necessary) step to winning the argument for a woman's right to have an abortion is to establish that the woman who does have an abortion has done no wrong.

The pro-life movement has already conceded that.

Case closed.

To save the lives of the unborn.

Duh.

So you privilege the unborn at the expense of the born?

Forum List

Back