SCOTUS orders feds to allow illegal immigrants into country?

Except it's not their state. Is there going on to federal land along the border, And placing the razor wire on federal land.

Sorry, Chumly, but Texas IS Texas' state. And the land along the border of each state is still part of that state, the states merely consent to allow the fed to guard it.

AND THEY AIN'T DOING IT.

They have abdicated their responsibility.

What border? You far Left cocksuckers are all about destroying America.
After 4 years of racist closing of the southern border, there was a backlog of asylum seekers and a destroyed immigration system. This is also a great reminder of the suffering of latin America from Trump sanctions etc and GOP global warming.... brainwashed functional moron ignoramuses lol....

Sorry, Chumly, but Texas IS Texas' state. And the land along the border of each state is still part of that state, the states merely consent to allow the fed to guard it.

AND THEY AIN'T DOING IT.

They have abdicated their responsibility.
Sorry about the Constitution, brainwashed functional moron ignoramus seditionist pos...

After 4 years of racist closing of the southern border, there was a backlog of asylum seekers and a destroyed immigration system. This is also a great reminder of the suffering of latin America from Trump sanctions etc and GOP global warming.... brainwashed functional moron ignoramuses lol....

After 4 years of racist closing of the southern border,

How is securing the border against illegal aliens "racist"?

there was a backlog of asylum seekers

Oh no, a backlog of fake asylum claims.

This is also a great reminder of the suffering of latin America from Trump sanctions

Biden hasn't fixed Latin America in 3 years? What's he waiting for?

and GOP global warming

You still breathing? Still emitting CO2? GOP dupe!

There are many South American countries where they can live.
True, but they can also live here. Many of them will no matter what else happens.

Thats a fallicy

You might discourage the honest peasants who are willing to work hard for a better life, but the criminals, drug smugglers, sex traffickers, women seeking to have an anchor baby, and other undesirables will have no reason not to come

And even the less offensive immigration cheaters will still roll the dice in America within the deep blue cities and states where libs do not enforce the law

Okay, how many of them do you think are drug smugglers, sex traffickers and criminals?

Seems to me the way to weed those out would be to have hearings into what they did before they came here... you know, instead of waiting four years to get an asylum hearing.

True, but they can also live here. Many of them will no matter what else happens.

Okay, how many of them do you think are drug smugglers, sex traffickers and criminals?

Seems to me the way to weed those out would be to have hearings into what they did before they came here... you know, instead of waiting four years to get an asylum hearing.
Why do you want them to live here?

1706061897011.png

I dont want ANY of them, good or bad

We already admit over 1 million legal immigrants

Thats more than enough

Why do you want them to live here?

Let me first preface this by pointing out that my father was an immigrant (From Germany) and my wife is an immigrant (From China) .

We actually NEED immigrants. There simply aren't enough Gen Z entering the Workforce to replace all the Baby Boomers who are retiring or dying. IF we want people who will keep doing things and creating the labor and revenue to keep this society going, we need to bring in immigrants.

Let me first preface this by pointing out that my father was an immigrant (From Germany) and my wife is an immigrant (From China) .

We actually NEED immigrants. There simply aren't enough Gen Z entering the Workforce to replace all the Baby Boomers who are retiring or dying. IF we want people who will keep doing things and creating the labor and revenue to keep this society going, we need to bring in immigrants.

Do it the right way.

Actually, this country probably needs about 10 million new immigrants to simply replace the Boomers who are retiring.
I dont know if that number is correct or not

But since you just made it up on the fly dont bet the rent money on it

However if you plan to admit 10s of millions of foreigners let us be the ones to choose who they are

Bring in the most skilled persons from around the world not the poorest of the poor from central America

Last edited:
I agree, we should definitely ask them about their asylum claims.
It should take about 5 minutes to reject the claims and deport them.
No need to ship them into the US interior and give them a court date in 4 or 5 years.
The LAW says they have to be given due process, a court hearing, to determine that...

You should know that...

The LAW says they have to be given due process, a court hearing, to determine that...

You should know that...
ok,, so keep them locked up till their case can be heard,,

and remember only direct contact countries apply for asylum seekers,, so other than mexico and canada asylum isnt available,,

Do it the right way.

I am all for that. But that means you promptly review and adjudicate asylum cases. My wife came here 8 years ago on an asylum claim. (The CCP didn't approve of the church she belonged to.) She has YET to get an Asylum hearing. Her lawyer said, "Well, you have an American Husband now, you should just do a spousal sponsorship." That required us to submit 200 pages of documentation (including pictures) to prove we were really married.

I am all for that. But that means you promptly review and adjudicate asylum cases. My wife came here 8 years ago on an asylum claim. (The CCP didn't approve of the church she belonged to.) She has YET to get an Asylum hearing. Her lawyer said, "Well, you have an American Husband now, you should just do a spousal sponsorship." That required us to submit 200 pages of documentation (including pictures) to prove we were really married.
if shes from china shes not eligible for asylum,,

Forum List

Back