SCOTUS orders feds to allow illegal immigrants into country?

Point was, the reason why Mexico didn't want this agreement was because Trump screwed them. They became responsible for hundreds of thousands of Migrants living on border towns, and Trump wasn't granting them asylum hearings like he promised.
Thats the idea

If mexico does not want them neither does America

Why should we wipe their noses when mexico can do it instead?

you want texas wide open to criminalsl, illegals, terrorists, military age chinese and middle easterners..you hate this country that much.
Nah, I just don’t want people ripped apart by bouys or razor wire on the banks of the river. Neither does the Supreme Court. Its not worthy of a great nation--in case you haven’t noticed.

Point was, the reason why Mexico didn't want this agreement was because Trump screwed them. They became responsible for hundreds of thousands of Migrants living on border towns, and Trump wasn't granting them asylum hearings like he promised.

So at that point, Mexico had no incentive to keep people on their side of the border.

If anything, Biden tried his best to retain restrictive policies like Title 42 (long after the threat of Covid had passed.)

I agree. We need common sense gun laws. Oh, wait, you aren't THAT concerned about Americans being murdered.
We have common sense gun laws already that bleeding heart libs refuse to enforce

Illegal gun PROCESSION should be dealt with severely

The cops sweep up convicted felons every day carrying firearms that the misnamed “justice” system releases back on the street

Lets punish criminals not harass law abiding citizens

Thats the idea

Not just Mexico. There are many South African countries where these people can go.

Nah, I just don’t want people ripped apart by bouys or razor wire on the banks of the river. Neither does the Supreme Court. Its not worthy of a great nation--in case you haven’t noticed.
no nation stays great with a porous border allowing in all criminal and invader sorts with no vetting. You're a weasel and you know it. Good Try though.

you also fail to take any note of dead americans, raped and murdered little girls who suffered at the hands of these same people you want to protect from razor wire. I guess you've missed the invaders rape culture now in european countries?

no nation stays great with a porous border allowing in all criminal and invader sorts with no vetting. You're a weasel and you know it. Good Try though.

you also fail to take any note of dead americans, raped and murdered little girls who suffered at the hands of these same people you want to protect from razor wire. I guess you've missed the invaders rape culture now in european countries?

Well, we’ve had two guys from NY (3 actually if you count Dylan Roof) who have murdered hundreds of folks in cold blood. Perhaps we should put razor wire around upstate NY--the republican parts.

What you don’t like is brown people. That is as far as it goes. How I know this is that you’re saying nothing about the thousands of miles of zero barriers between the US and Canada.

So cut holes in walls and remove any and all barriers to illegal immigration is the answer?

No, no it's not.

Without a border, immigration is not restricted.

If immigration is not restricted, then neither the voters nor government has much of a say who comes and goes, which means there is no more border.

You can end illegal immigration in five minutes by strictly enforcing workplace eligibility. You don't need the build a Maginot line on the Southern border.

Most countries DON'T have guarded borders. They don't need them. We don't have fences separating the US from Canada, because we don't need to.

Thats the idea

Because they don't want to live in Mexico, they want to live here.

You can end illegal immigration in five minutes by strictly enforcing workplace eligibility. You don't need the build a Maginot line on the Southern border.

Most countries DON'T have guarded borders. They don't need them. We don't have fences separating the US from Canada, because we don't need to.

Because they don't want to live in Mexico, they want to live here.
There are many South American countries where they can live.

Thats a fallicy

You might discourage the honest peasants who are willing to work hard for a better life, but the criminals, drug smugglers, sex traffickers, women seeking to have an anchor baby, and other undesirables will have no reason not to come

And even the less offensive immigration cheaters will still roll the dice in America within the deep blue cities and states where libs do not enforce the law

The majority of border patrol agents are in favor of keeping the razor wire intact.

How can those who claim to uphold the Constitution ignore the federal laws on immigration?

Naturally, I could care less what anyone has to say to justify this, just so you know.

So, which crime syndicate has more power, the drug cartels or the DNC or are the one in the same?

I ignore the GOP because everyone else does.
The SCOTUS decision didn’t make that ruling. Yet. Instead, they lifted a lower court’s stay on the feds from cutting Texas’ wire border fence. So now the feds effectively can proceed to cut the concertina wire — for now.

But, the lower court has yet to rule on the actual dispute. And when they do (one way or the other) the case could land back at the SCOTUS.

Our chief justice is a pussy. Both he and justice Barrett should have voted against lifting the stay. I just hope it doesn’t tip their hands on how they may vote down the road.

Laws on the books don't allow for what is going on today.

Go away pest.
Kind of does...

Asylum process has been on the books for decades...

Thanks for showing your ignorance...
BTW....
Ever consider of not exporting half a million guns a year to just Mexico
While buying billions in drugs

So US is shipping Arms and money to Cartels south of the border at increasing rates.

So what was Trump's response to stop this?

He did it for every budget...

So the border crisis was exasperated by Trump and the complaints from MAGA is that Biden can't fix their mess fast enough...

Well, we’ve had two guys from NY (3 actually if you count Dylan Roof) who have murdered hundreds of folks in cold blood. Perhaps we should put razor wire around upstate NY--the republican parts.

What you don’t like is brown people. That is as far as it goes. How I know this is that you’re saying nothing about the thousands of miles of zero barriers between the US and Canada.
I don't care what color they are. They are illegal invaders who do not like this country and hate americans.

Forum List

Back