SCOTUS confirms leaked draft

By who? Link and please find a source better than wiki and current as in this decade.
I'll take that as your attempt to discuss rationally. But I'll remind you that you only get one chance per day. I refuse to discuss anything with you when you're behaving like a spoiled brat!

If you're sincere this time I'll take a chance on you by paying attention to your grievances and complaints.

For example, I do understand the purpose of the anti-woman lobby as it pertains to R vs. W.

It is intend on taking away freedoms given by the country as a whole and awarding the right of individual states to make the decision to suspend rights. The object being the curtailing of rights by each state.

Can you first of all accept the fact that Americans no longer have the credentials to debate 'rights' with others in countries that lead the world?

I understand that Americans have been fed the lie for their entire lives, beginning at the cradle. I'm sorry, but it can't continue that way and the abortion question is as good a place as any to visit the problem. For the sake of being able to have a discussion, I really hope that you can agree for a change.

It's another freedom issue. The freedom to do the right thing and be vaccinated, without having to face harrassment from radicals who believe in deworming medicine to prevent covid, for strictly poltical reasons.

Talk about spin.

So Ivermicacin is only for deworming, and Rogan took the animal version right?

Fucking liar.

Who are you replying too--your reply is not appropriate to my post. I don't believe in legalized murder nor Canadian interference in American policy discussions.
I had a more agreeable surprise prepared for you on your country's rating, that is current. If you aren't going to act like a grownup then we're finished for today.

again

It definitely is a grave assault!

But it pales in comparison to Biden stealing the election from Trump. America's malfeasance and political corruption is again bringing the chickens home to roost.

Instead of just one side destroying the rule of law, now the entire country is getting involved in the clusterfk.

This is as sincere as it gets duck. MYOB, get the fuck out of discussions that you have no standing in. You have no skin in the game and until you become a US citizen, you won't, so STFU. We aren't interested in the commie Canadian take on our nation. Fuck off. Is that sincere enough for you?
Request denied!

I had a more agreeable surprise prepared for you on your country's rating, that is current. If you aren't going to act like a grownup then we're finished for today.

again
Whew, I didn't think you would ever get the point. Your opinion is not welcome when it comes to American issues--many people here have tried to give you the hint--I am just a bit more blunt. Get the fuck out.

1. Whomever leaked the memo will be dealt with.

2. The overturning of Roe vs Wade need to be done because this is a State to State issue.

3. Overturning does not outlaw abortion on the Federal Level but States can regulate it and those that oppose a State right to regulate abortion can move to a State like California where they can abort their unwanted child.

Final Part:

I support a woman right to her body but I also believe abortion is a State to State issue and should be left to the voting base of each State.

I believe abortion should be allowed for rape, incest and if the mother life is in danger and that shouldn’t be stripped away from the woman at all.

Also women have many options from Morning After Pills to using birth control, so use them and no those things shouldn’t be regulated.

Henry Cuellar was the only Democrat to vote with Republicans against codifying Roe.

and Pelosi endorsed him for re-election

1. Whomever leaked the memo will be dealt with.

2. The overturning of Roe vs Wade need to be done because this is a State to State issue.

3. Overturning does not outlaw abortion on the Federal Level but States can regulate it and those that oppose a State right to regulate abortion can move to a State like California where they can abort their unwanted child.

Final Part:

I support a woman right to her body but I also believe abortion is a State to State issue and should be left to the voting base of each State.

I believe abortion should be allowed for rape, incest and if the mother life is in danger and that shouldn’t be stripped away from the woman at all.

Also women have many options from Morning After Pills to using birth control, so use them and no those things shouldn’t be regulated.

In regard to your last statement. Pro-Choice forgets and dismisses all the other choices that a couple could have made prior to engaging in an act that they absolutely understand can lead to pregnancy. An abortion is not a form of birth control or a medical prescription like penicillin to remove an unwanted disease. Abortions are too easy. Abortion too easily negates the human responsibility of reproduction and the potential outcome of sex. Pregnancy is not an STD, it is not a bacterial infection that we should be able to go and get a doctor to write a prescription. I'm sorry that a fetus/baby or however you would like to describe the "Life" that is growing in you, is inconvenient.

Forum List

Back