SCOTUS confirms leaked draft

It was a move by the leftists to try to alter the decision through intimidation pure and simple. The left is completely on board with the "by any means necessary" school of thought feels to get their way.

And folks think I'm way too harsh when I say leftists should be hunted for sport and exiled to South Georgia Island.
When do I get a chance to pull tags to snipe magaturds? There's a lot of trash to be taken out in this country, and I'm ready to get started.

Criminals and illegals get chances, 2nd chances, 3rd changes so seems like an 18 year old girl should get at least one.

RE: Leaked Draft of the Supreme Court Opinion
SUBTOPIC: Does the Constitution Address the Right to an Abortion
Oddball, et al,
What obligation is there for the federal courts to intervene in any case?
(COMMENT)

(GENERAL CIVIC)
Somewhere along the way, the case was referred or tangential to an ongoing federal case. But in the beginning, some "attorney for the people" (usually a solicitor or prosecutor) originally entered it into the judicial system after the case was passed-on through a legal process. (I'm not entirely sure how the administrative courts or specialty courts work (Bankruptcy, FISA, Admiralty, etc).

The courts (99%) do NOT unilaterally adopt a case on its own authority. (The three branches of government.) Each branch of government (generally speaking) has its lane and each branch of government stays in its lane.
1611604183365.png

Most Respectfully,
R

Rand Paul says the justices lives are in danger because liberals have "anger & emotional issues"

The person who leaked the draft opinion should be fired on the spot, disbarred, prosecuted, and sent to jail, and maybe even hanged for treason

Do you think the people are going to take to the streets now that they know the Scotus's planned decision?
I'd be amazed if they didn't but it won't so broad a group as you seem to imply. They'll just be the loudest and most destructive. Let them. If they do a Saint George di Fentanyl redux this summer, they'll lose even WORSE, come November.

and if its a staffer of one of the justices, that justice should be removed from office immediately
No other Justice will ever "out" one of their own. It would cause even more problems for SCOTUS than the leak will. My guess is the fearless minions of the FBI will take months, answer no questions and in time will either say they couldn't get to the truth or never admit the "investigation" is over. SCUM.

No other Justice will ever "out" one of their own. It would cause even more problems for SCOTUS than the leak will. My guess is the fearless minions of the FBI will take months, answer no questions and in time will either say they couldn't get to the truth or never admit the "investigation" is over. SCUM.
sadly you are probably right

Forum List

Back