Scott Walker to Chris Christie: Thanks for nothing

Synthaholic

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2010

MAYVILLE, Wis. — Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker says he needs more help from the national GOP in his reelection fight — and an upcoming visit from New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie isn’t going to cut it.

*snip*

“[Christie] is coming because he asked if he could come and we weren’t going to say no,” Walker said. “But we’re not looking for surrogates. The people that have been campaigning with me are by and large from Wisconsin.”

qQVgqH1.gif
qQVgqH1.gif
qQVgqH1.gif

MAYVILLE, Wis. — Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker says he needs more help from the national GOP in his reelection fight — and an upcoming visit from New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie isn’t going to cut it.

*snip*

“[Christie] is coming because he asked if he could come and we weren’t going to say no,” Walker said. “But we’re not looking for surrogates. The people that have been campaigning with me are by and large from Wisconsin.”

qQVgqH1.gif
qQVgqH1.gif
qQVgqH1.gif

I would have responded to this thread, but you're on my ignore list. In fact if there's a response from me at all, well, it isn't from me, it's from some fiendish left-wing hacker pretending to be me, on account of you're on my ignore list.

Forum List

Back