Scott Walker: "Our Next President Should Be a Governor"

Stephanie

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2004
I'd consider voting for him.
I don't want another inexperienced JUNIOR frikken community agitator Senator for President. thank you.

snip:
Oh, you don’t say!
In all seriousness, many conservatives will be taking a serious look at Gov. Scott Walker (R-WI) in 2016. He’s effective, he’s conservative, and he knows how to put together winning coalitions. His most recentelectoral romp, however, is an absolute game-changer --and why wouldn’t it be?
He’s now won animpressive numberof state-wide elections since 2010. Arguably, he’s the most despised Republican governor in America (on the Left). So what’s not to like?
But, dear reader, will he make the leap? Asked recently if he had once and for all quelled those rumors, he told Salem radio hostHugh Hewittthe following (viaTruth Revolt):

all of it here:
Scott Walker Our Next President Should Be a Governor - Daniel Doherty

Stephanie

First, you'd vote for anything that didn't have a D behind it's name.

Second, Walker had done terrible harm to his middle class constituents, so of course you would vote for him.

Third, this was posted yesterday and it was stupid then. Why would repeating it make it any smarter?

Whomever the MSM picks as our next President we can rest assured that he'll/she'll be an easily manipulated insider. We can expect more of the same regardless of the letter after the name.

Ye of little faith. I know after Obama I was ready to give up hope too. lol

Stephanie

Second, Walker had done terrible harm to his middle class constituents, so of course you would vote for him.

Third, this was posted yesterday and it was stupid then. Why would repeating it make it any smarter?

The only middle class people he has "harmed" is government workers. Considering he got re-elected I guess the private industry working middle class like him just fine.

Stephanie

The only middle class people he has "harmed" is government workers. Considering he got re-elected I guess the private industry working middle class like him just fine.

good ole luddy on the attack. lol

I guess I should be hung if this was posted already...I didn't see it because I haven't been here much in the last couple days.

Governor?

Lets see who we have:

Republicans
Jeb Bush
Chris Christie
Rick Perry
Bobby Jindal
Scott Walker
Mike Huckabee

Democrats
Andrew Cuomo
Martin O'Malley

I would consider Walker to be the least qualified of the group

Walker is political savvy no doubt but he comes across rather awkwardly wooden when speaking in front the cameras and/or to the press.

So, Walker says this with Hillary Clinton the frontrunner...

Unfortunately, Hillary has more executive level experience than Walker to go along with her legislative experience
Yeah, she was first lady when Bill was getting blow jobs in the Oval Office. That's gotta count for something.

Actually, her time as First Lady gives her more Executive level experience than any current Republican. Add in four years as Secretary of State and no Governor can touch her experience

Stephanie

Oh BULL SHIT, Puddley. I LIVE IN WISCONSIN, and Walker has been a GOOD GOVERNOR here. He's brought the state out of a 1.8 BILLION dollar DEBT left him by DEMOCRAP gov Doyle, and he's lowered property taxes which were a big deal here in WI. He's survived two major, DEM and UNION FUNDED recall efforts, and that says something. People here in Wisconsin LIKE him. He's doing a GOOD JOB. So cram your BS back up your ass, you have no idea WTF you're talking about.

Walker isn't my first choice, but I surely would vote for him for president.

Forum List

Back