Scott Walker balancing the budget by removing visitation?

Since when does it cost people money to walk into a hospital and visit someone?

I've never had to pay or been denied access to visiting anyone in a hospital. Nor has anyone ever been denied access to visiting me in the hopsital.

Wisconsin Governor Pushes To End Hospital Visitation For Gay Couples

Last week Walker filed legal documents saying the registry shouldn't be defended because it mimics marriage, and is thus unconstitutional.
I would love to hear a "conservative" explain how removing visitation balances the budget and creates jobs.

You're a fucking idiot.. you really are. This is beyond stupid.

Then, please, explain to us all how this move will create jobs in Wisconsin. Because, after all, everything Walker does is about creating jobs, right?

I would love to hear a "conservative" explain how removing visitation balances the budget and creates jobs.

Then, please, explain to us all how this move will create jobs in Wisconsin. Because, after all, everything Walker does is about creating jobs, right?

No. Wrong.

Good Lord.

Fail.

Everything Walker does is about sucking Koch and getting re-elected.

Fail.

And the unions, Soros & others aren't balls deep in Obama's half-white ass so he can get re-elected?

Please.

Fail.

And the unions, Soros & others aren't balls deep in Obama's half-white ass so he can get re-elected?

Please.

Is that a rhetorical question or are you trying to put words in my mouth?

You're an <snip> idiot.. you really are. This is beyond stupid.

Then, please, explain to us all how this move will create jobs in Wisconsin. Because, after all, everything Walker does is about creating jobs, right?[/QUOTE]

You didn't read the YEAR OLD 'article' didja?

Where are jobs mentioned in the blog?

Last edited:

Last week Walker filed legal documents saying the registry shouldn't be defended because it mimics marriage, and is thus unconstitutional.

Why don't you send Scott Walker an e-mail and ask him.

The last I checked, he wasn't sharing policy decision basis with me or anyone in my state and does not need my approval.

His approval will come today (and when he runs for re-election) from the people who matter.

I really enjoy it when a liberal has his underwear halfway up his crack and asks "Can you explain that to me ?". I guess it does show they percieve there is a good chance a conservative will have a better idea of what is going on than they do.

The OP is an ENTIRE FRAUD. Based on the fallacy that visitation rights hinge on this nebulous "list" that Walker doesn't want to defend..

ANYBODY can sign Medical Directive, legal papers designating ANYONE as their HealthCare Advocate and EVERY Freakin hospital in the US will recognize it. About 10 minutes and $10 on LegalZoom.com.

Let's move on eh???

Last week? This article is a year old dated May 18, 2011 2:00 PM.

I suppose, in Gov. Walker&#8217;s defense, one could argue that he&#8217;s simply following the lead of Pres. Obama, California Gov. Jerry Brown, and Illinois Attorney General Lisa Madigan, electing to refuse to defend a law that he believes to be constitutionally suspect. After all, he took an oath to uphold and defend the Constitution, just like every other public official. But as the Obama Administration recognized when it reversed course on DOMA, the executive branch of government ordinarily is duty-bound to defend legislation regardless of the chief executive&#8217;s personal political beliefs, and so it&#8217;s only in the rarest cases &#8211; cases where the duty to uphold the constitution overrides the duty to defend duly enacted laws &#8211; that the executive branch should refuse to do so.

Walker was following in the footsteps of Brown, Obama and Madigan, reverse maybe, but that is what he is doing.

the corner tavern

I may not agree with what he is doing but this law enacted by the previous governor and is refusing to defend his state&#8217;s domestic partner registry in court since it does not meet the requirements of the states constitution.

Last edited:

I would love to hear why Walker is only allowed to work on two things to the exclusion of all other state business.

Don't Be Stupid, DontBeStupid.

Forum List

Back