Scott Brown kicking the fake Native American's ass

My point is why is the the best choice you have?
Is he the best you have abvailable for the job?

Obviously the answer is yes. Voters in MA will not vote for a conservative. I blame the teachers' unions, of course.

Who do you blame for Massachusetts being one of the highest rated states for education?

A state that elected Barney Frank, Ted Kennedy, Mike Dukakis, and Gerry Studds.
I rest my case.

Obviously the answer is yes. Voters in MA will not vote for a conservative. I blame the teachers' unions, of course.

Who do you blame for Massachusetts being one of the highest rated states for education?

I rest my case.

A state that also elected Mitt Romney whose single most notable achievement while in office there was to push through a comprehensive healthcare plan that was endorsed by Ted Kennedy.

See, the educational prowess of Massachusetts is such that they can even wring something of value out of an otherwise useless politician like Mitt.

I rest my case.

A state that also elected Mitt Romney whose single most notable achievement while in office there was to push through a comprehensive healthcare plan that was endorsed by Ted Kennedy.

See, the educational prowess of Massachusetts is such that they can even wring something of value out of an otherwise useless politician like Mitt.

Thats irrelevant. But thanks for playing.

I rest my case.

Thats irrelevant. But thanks for playing.

Romney said the other day he was proud to be the grandfather of Obamacare.

lol, that's the guy you 'nuts are stuck voting for.

She claims her mother and grandmother told her of her indian heritage. She appears to have come from a long line of liars if her statement is true. I guess that is better somehow.

She claims her mother and grandmother told her of her indian heritage. She appears to have come from a long line of liars if her statement is true. I guess that is better somehow.

Yeah, someone else to blame for her own shortcomings. It's the Democratic meme. No one is responsible for his own failures. It's someone else's fault, usually George W Bush.

Forum List

Back