Scott Brown kicking the fake Native American's ass

UMass Lowell/Herald poll: Scott Brown in slight lead vs. Warren - BostonHerald.com

LOL!!! Hahaha.. Liberal Ma leaning heavily toward Brown.. Gee, I wonder if that's an indication of what we're going to see on Election night?

LOL,

Your own link says "slight lead", but you felt the need to change that to leaning heavily.

This is what I talked about you being an asshole. :clap2:

what's more amusing... eh.. not so much...is the boston herald poll is the only one that has brown ahead. the others have warren ahead by an average of +2.6...

with polls ranging from warren + 6 (Western NE Univ Poll), WBUR Mass Inc +5, Suffolk News + 4 and PPP +2....

but whatever rocks their fantasy lives.

LOL, now I've seen it all. Bwhahahah!!!!!! "The link is lying about its own story"

Holy shit you people are beyond words dumb.

They do it all the time. The headline will say one thing and when you read the actual facts of the article they tell a completely different story. There is a reason for that.

LOL, now I've seen it all. Bwhahahah!!!!!! "The link is lying about its own story"

They do it all the time. The headline will say one thing and when you read the actual facts of the article they tell a completely different story. There is a reason for that.

So I take it you read the article then?

If so, I assume you noticed the margin of error of 5.5? Which amply covers the spread and thus making the lead slight and the title of their own story, correct. Shocking, I know!

Damn those facts.

RDD was dropped on his head as a kid. This explains his inability to conceptualize beyond anything mroe difficult than "free salad bar."

Amazing how Republicans that act like democrats and avoid contact by the republican party to get re-elected.
RINO's.

I was watching clips from that debate. Every time they show him, you couldn't take your eyes off his shirt collar. It was about three quarters of an inch too tight. I swear, he was giving Jethro a run for his money.

Scott, loosen you collar doesn't mean "take off your clothes". It just means, "Loosen your collar".

Elizabeth Warren came out aggressively and dominated Scott Brown by highlighting his support for tax cuts for the wealthy and subsidies for big oil.

Elizabeth Warren Dominates Scott Brown In First Debate

Oops. She's talking about Taxes, subsidies for big oil, and helping the middle class. He's saying she benefited from being part American Indian.

Remind us of anything?

Mitt Romney: If I was Latino, I'd Have Better Chance of Winning

So I take it you read the article then?

If so, I assume you noticed the margin of error of 5.5? Which amply covers the spread and thus making the lead slight and the title of their own story, correct. Shocking, I know!

Damn those facts.

Doesnt say it's slightly above the margin of error.

6 pts is six pts. moderate at least.

Good ! The "pretendian" as we call em needs to go. Seems this Dem party is nothing but a bunch of lowlife liars.

Doesn't it bother her to know she offends me and my people? Oh I guess ya got to be a MUSLIM to be heard here since this is Obama's Muslim world. >:eek:(

The Link says he is beating her by six points. Arent you guys declaring Romney has no show because one or two outlier polls show Obama winning by six points?

The link literally says "slight lead". Is the link lying about it's own story? Is that the angle you're going with?

Yeah. pretty much. 6 pts isnt slight. It's moderate at least.

There were FIVE polls taken in a week. FOUR of them have Warren ahead. ONE of them has Brown ahead.

Amazing how Republicans that act like democrats and avoid contact by the republican party to get re-elected.
RINO's.

Yeah, the northeast is tough for conservatives.
What was your point again?

the point is that you on the right complain about RINO's and then keep on supporting them because they are afetr all closet republicans.

You take the best choice you can, not the ideal which you can't. Scott Brown is a RINO. But he's a hell of a lot better than Fauxcohontas.

Yeah, the northeast is tough for conservatives.
What was your point again?

the point is that you on the right complain about RINO's and then keep on supporting them because they are afetr all closet republicans.

You take the best choice you can, not the ideal which you can't. Scott Brown is a RINO. But he's a hell of a lot better than Fauxcohontas.

My point is why is the the best choice you have?
Is he the best you have abvailable for the job?

Obviously the answer is yes. Voters in MA will not vote for a conservative. I blame the teachers' unions, of course.

Obviously the answer is yes. Voters in MA will not vote for a conservative. I blame the teachers' unions, of course.

Who do you blame for Massachusetts being one of the highest rated states for education?

Forum List

Back