Scott Brown Backs Obama Recess Appointment Of Consumer Finance Watchdog

no, he wasn't.

he's done what he said he'd do when i voted for him.

i'll probably vote for him again

:lmao:

Not even fucking close dude! :thup:

he said he'd vote or what he thought was best for the state, regardless of party.

he's done that. i disagree with a lot of his individual decisions, but that's life.

and he's still not marcia coakley

He's not Elizabeth Warren either.

That's life too.

Suck it. :D

PS: how exactly does giving big oil billions in subsidies help Massachusetts? :eusa_whistle:

So it doesnt bother you at all that he made a recess appointment when there hasnt been a recess?!

He is that corrupt. and that doesnt bother you?
gop-quit-crying9.jpg

:lmao:

Not even fucking close dude! :thup:

he said he'd vote or what he thought was best for the state, regardless of party.

he's done that. i disagree with a lot of his individual decisions, but that's life.

That's life too.

PS: how exactly does giving big oil billions in subsidies help Massachusetts? :eusa_whistle:

maybe you can splain to me what's so great about elizabeth warren, because i just don't see it. harvard law prof?

bfd, so's dershowitz and skippy gates.

and this watchdog agency that she came up with will be every bit as effective as every other govt bureacracy, i'm sure.

to paraphrase tommy- what the fuck is so great about her? great how?

p.s. it doesn't- see the bit about not agreeing with all his decisions ;)

That's life too.

maybe you can splain to me what's so great about elizabeth warren, because i just don't see it. harvard law prof?

and this watchdog agency that she came up with will be every bit as effective as every other govt bureacracy, i'm sure.

Manifold is a DNC POLL SMOKER? :badgrin:

That's life too.

Then how can you say with a straight face that he's delivered on his promise to vote for the interests of Massachusetts regardless of party? If he actually believes that's in the state's best interests then he's retarded. Not exactly a solid endorsement skippy. :thup:

That's life too.

Then how can you say with a straight face that he's delivered on his promise to vote for the interests of Massachusetts regardless of party? If he actually believes that's in the state's best interests then he's retarded. Not exactly a solid endorsement skippy. :thup:

so in your mind, elizabeth's main qualification is that she's not scott brown.

okay

okay

Pretty much.

No different than Brown's best quality was that he wasn't Coakley. ;)

okay

Pretty much.

No different than Brown's best quality was that he wasn't Coakley. ;)

nope, not a bit. :cool:

i would have had to move if i was going to have to listen to that whiny bitch drone on and on.

seriously, if i was married to her, i'd have her vocal cords cut in her sleep

:thup:

Oh he was before he wasn't.. :D

That posted..he's been somewhat of a surprise for me. Like Ahnold and Ventura. Actually seems like a reasonable fellow.

You realize that quotation says he was not endorsed by the Tea Party, right?

Damn people are stupid.

Take you, for instance....

From his post:

The Tea Party Express also endorsed Brown and bought ads on the national cable networks supporting Brown.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TZQ9TH5qqxY&feature=player_embedded]TV Ad: Tea Party Express Endorses Scott Brown in Special Election for Senate - YouTube[/ame]

I dont know what the Tea Party Express is. Neither do you.
Did you miss the part where the greater Boston Tea Party did not endorse him?

Facts are tough. Especially if you're stupid.

I dont know what the Tea Party Express is. Neither do you.
Did you miss the part where the greater Boston Tea Party did not endorse him?

Facts are tough. Especially if you're stupid.

And uninformed, but I wont hold it against you.

From what I have seen of Scott Brown, he may actually mean what he says. But Elizabeth Warren is the better person for the job. Nice to see a race where both candidates are sane, however.

Scott Brown has been the best Republican friend a Democrat could have. I agree, both candidates are sane but I'm gunning for Warren too.

But...but..he was the Tea Party Candidate!

:lol:

That's the best part of all!!! LOL

The Rabbi continues to turn to the Nazis to project his own lies.

So sad yet predictable.

We are standing in the ashes of Bear Stearns and Lehman Brothers. Goldman Sachs, JP Morgan Chase, AIG, Morgan Stanley and thousands of banks that would have collapsed without TARP (regardless of whether you think they should have been allowed to or not). English banks, ka-boom! German banks, ka-boom! The entire country of Iceland, ka-boom! The entire country of Ireland, ka-boom! The entire country of Spain, ka-boom!

All brought to you by structured finance products.

Less than two years later, the same broker-dealers who brought you the global credit crisis now bring you the sequel: European Sovereign Debt Crisis.

Standing in these ashes, we have fools who say, "Derivatives manage risk! Leave them unregulated. The problem is obviously that we are giving too many loans to negroes."

I mean...it takes a special kind of desperate partisan bias to come up with a thing like that.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back