Scott Brown for President in 2016

Scott Brown is willing to consider both the conservative and liberal viewpoint on the issues that matter.

This is precisely why both the rightwingnuts and leftwingnuts go out of their way to revile him. A moderate pragmatist scares the shit out of both sides. Because when America wins, they both lose.

Fact, not opinion. :thup:

Scott Brown is willing to consider both the conservative and liberal viewpoint on the issues that matter.

This is precisely why both the rightwingnuts and leftwingnuts go out of their way to revile him. A moderate pragmatist scares the shit out of both sides. Because when America wins, they both lose.

thanks, felgie.

you're right, btw.

can't hack the big leagues, huh? it happens. good luck!

Can't stand walking around this Communistwealth and feeling like I'm slogging through two feet of slime every time I take a step. To paraphrase a well known quote.... "The Communistwealth of Massachusetts; a more wretched hive of scum and villiany has never been found throughout the Universe."

Then move to Texas, but I'd first lose the Massachusetts accent and try to pick up on how they talk down theyah. Otherwise, you'll still be labeled a dirty rotten commie from Yankeeville.

can't hack the big leagues, huh? it happens. good luck!

Can't stand walking around this Communistwealth and feeling like I'm slogging through two feet of slime every time I take a step. To paraphrase a well known quote.... "The Communistwealth of Massachusetts; a more wretched hive of scum and villiany has never been found throughout the Universe."

Then move to Texas, but I'd first lose the Massachusetts accent and try to pick up on how they talk down theyah. Otherwise, you'll still be labeled a dirty rotten commie from Yankeeville.

wicked pissa post

let me know how that works out for you, otay? :rofl:

Just because I can't add you to the site list doesn't mean I have to read the garbage you post.

The Koch Brothers will teach him how to be a better conservative. Bank on it.

Sorry, not interested in born-again-conservatives. It's either in your blood or it isn't, and with him it isn't.

True, but unlike Obimbo or Bush, he'd have BOTH sides gunning for him. That's not a good way to try and get things done.

You really think the Republicans will allow Scott Brown into their club?

I moved up here from CT almost 13 years ago for a job opportunity. I never really intended to stay this long. Then in 2001 I caught onto a job with the electric company that I really enjoyed. Unfortunately it and the social landscape here in the state have soured in the last couple years so I'm looking to make the change now that I should have made five years ago.

Not sure which McDonalds it is anywhere that pays $30.26 an hour with a straight 40 hour work week and benefits. Oh, and a 2.5% guaranteed raise for each of the next two years.

BTW - you get to join Ravi now.

let me know how that works out for you, otay?

:rofl:
It's only a matter of days before the entire board is on his ignore list. Well, except the mods. :lol:

Amazing that someone so special that he's given a top job hasn't figured out that "ignore" only works until someone else copies what he chose to ignore into another post. But you would be correct: If he has us all on ignore, he will have met his goal.

let me know how that works out for you, otay? :rofl:

Just because I can't add you to the site list doesn't mean I have to read the garbage you post.

The Koch Brothers will teach him how to be a better conservative. Bank on it.

Sorry, not interested in born-again-conservatives. It's either in your blood or it isn't, and with him it isn't.

True, but unlike Obimbo or Bush, he'd have BOTH sides gunning for him. That's not a good way to try and get things done.

can i get fries with that, skippy?

let me know how that works out for you, otay?

:rofl:
It's only a matter of days before the entire board is on his ignore list. Well, except the mods. :lol:

why do you hate mods?

besides the nam thing, i mean.

Can you put mods on ignore? I thought I tried to once, when I was just a novice and was told I couldn't. But maybe that was Gunny, before I knew he was King of this jungle.

why do you hate mods?

besides the nam thing, i mean.

Can you put mods on ignore? I thought I tried to once, when I was just a novice and was told I couldn't. But maybe that was Gunny, before I knew he was King of this jungle.

nope, you don't have to read us, but you have to scroll to ignore us. :D

wicked pissa post

Yeah, so much for my call for civility, eh? Oh well, I HAVE been somewhat nicer, no?

wicked pissa post

Yeah, so much for my call for civility, eh? Oh well, I HAVE been somewhat nicer, no?

i'm not exactly an expert on nice, maggie, but you seem to be making the effort. :thup:

Texas? I WISH!!!! It's probably going to be Eastern PA. Likely in the Allentown area.

I'm from CT originally and I don't have any sort of accent. I can PaRk a caR in HaRvaRd YaRd quite well, though I won't because it'll get towed. Besides, I'm a good gun-toting, mexican hating American who has family members that fought for the Confederacy during the War of Northern Aggression. I could fit in just fine down south.

Texas? I WISH!!!! It's probably going to be Eastern PA. Likely in the Allentown area.

I'm from CT originally and I don't have any sort of accent. I can PaRk a caR in HaRvaRd YaRd quite well, though I won't because it'll get towed. Besides, I'm a good gun-toting, mexican hating American who has family members that fought for the Confederacy during the War of Northern Aggression. I could fit in just fine down south.

https://www.greyhound.com/farefinder/step2.aspx

I'd vote for a turnip before I'd vote for a demonRat and that's a fact jack.

and that, my fellow board members is exactly why this country is on a slant towards the bottom, there are so many people who can't see anything through their very dark sunglasses that won't allow the light of day to get through.

I got to believe that most people on this board are from four sources, either paid rightys, young kids from rich families or real old people from southern Baptist families. Then there are a few like us on the left of center who actually just like to give you guys something to cry about.

Voted democratic in 1984, 1992, 2004, and 2008, voted republican in 1980,1988,1996, 2000. the only one I regretted was the 2000.

Some of us actually look for who would be the best president which I realize is beyond the understanding of a group of 31% of Americans who even have a hard time turning left in their cars.

wicked pissa post

I have made absolutely no effort to be civil. But, you don't annoy me so I am usually disposed to treat you with reasonable civility.

Now, shut the fuck up and get outta here. :evil:

:lol:

wicked pissa post

I have made absolutely no effort to be civil. But, you don't annoy me so I am usually disposed to treat you with reasonable civility.

Now, shut the fuck up and get outta here. :evil:

:lol:

I did escape for a time, only to discover Anacronism wherever I go this morning. Now I may forget all about being civil until he climbs aboard his charter jet and flies off to wherever other psychotic narcissists like to gather.

Forum List

Back