Scott Brown for President in 2016

I did escape for a time, only to discover Anacronism wherever I go this morning. Now I may forget all about being civil until he climbs aboard his charter jet and flies off to wherever other psychotic narcissists like to gather.

I'm like a bad penny, I show up in the wrong place at the wrong time with amazing regularity.

You've been very civil to me. I have tried to be relatively civil as well. Maybe not nice, but I do go out of my way to try and attack the post/information and not the bearer of it as much as possible.

No charter jet here. Oh, and for your information we psychotic narcissists don't gather together. Too much of a chance of one attack on us taking us all out, so we maintain a minimum of 150 yards distance from each other at all times. :razz:

Yeah, so much for my call for civility, eh? Oh well, I HAVE been somewhat nicer, no?

I have made absolutely no effort to be civil. But, you don't annoy me so I am usually disposed to treat you with reasonable civility.

Now, shut the fuck up and get outta here. :evil:

:lol:

I did escape for a time, only to discover Anacronism wherever I go this morning. Now I may forget all about being civil until he climbs aboard his charter jet and flies off to wherever other psychotic narcissists like to gather.

Mags, my liberal friend, take a word of advice from a rightwing warrior chick.... beat the crap out of him.... he'll cry and put you on his ignore list. All the best posters are on his ignore list. Join us. :eusa_angel:

Yeah moving to the center worked so well in 2008.

And moving to the right was such a problem in the 2010 elections.

Clearly we should just write off an election thats over a year and a half a way, where we have no clue who the opposing candidate will be and while the current President has done one of the worst jobs ever as President. I mean it's obvious he is just unbeatable with that high unemployemnt and inflation. Everyone loves that.

can't hack the big leagues, huh? it happens. good luck!

Can't stand walking around this Communistwealth and feeling like I'm slogging through two feet of slime every time I take a step. To paraphrase a well known quote.... "The Communistwealth of Massachusetts; a more wretched hive of scum and villiany has never been found throughout the Universe."

What makes you think Pennsylvania is any better than Massachusetts? PA isn't all that conservative either. It's expensive there too.

Lets face it...

I submit that Scott Brown is just the man to lead this charge and I hereby officially endorse Scott Brown for President in 2016.

:alcoholic: mani's hitting the sauce again. :lol::lol::lol:

Stone cold sober mon frère. Doctors orders until I finish up a cycle of antibiotics (I'll let your imagination run wild with that one).

Regardless, I know you like Brown more than you're willing to acknowledge at this juncture, and I understand your reasons. ;)

Lets face it...

I submit that Scott Brown is just the man to lead this charge and I hereby officially endorse Scott Brown for President in 2016.

:alcoholic: mani's hitting the sauce again. :lol::lol::lol:

Stone cold sober mon frère. Doctors orders until I finish up a cycle of antibiotics (I'll let your imagination run wild with that one).

Regardless, I know you like Brown more than you're willing to acknowledge at this juncture, and I understand your reasons. ;)

conservatism causes viruses and antibiotics are useless against viruses, unless of course one develops secondary infections like mani-2-man Brown-nosing...

:eusa_shhh:

What makes you think Pennsylvania is any better than Massachusetts? PA isn't all that conservative either. It's expensive there too.

Let's see.... No gay marriage. Less restrictive gun laws. I actually have friends and a support structure already in place there.

It's actually just about the same, expense-wise as where I live right now. The COLA is almost even.

Let's see.... No gay marriage. Less restrictive gun laws. I actually have friends and a support structure already in place there.

It's actually just about the same, expense-wise as where I live right now. The COLA is almost even.

are you afraid a gay person is going to marry you against your will?

are you afraid a gay person is going to marry you against your will?

The outside world doesn't have an ignore list, so there's nothing to shelter him from seeing a guy in assless chaps, and then catching the ghey. It's scary out there. :eek:

The outside world doesn't have an ignore list, so there's nothing to shelter him from seeing a guy in assless chaps, and then catching the ghey. It's scary out there. :eek:

True, but the outside world does have a "delete" button, and I tend to carry at least 10 of them with me most of the time.

Hope Republicans run him and Sarah Palin.

The "centerfold" and the "beauty queen". Hawt!

True, but the outside world does have a "delete" button, and I tend to carry at least 10 of them with me most of the time.

internet-tough-guy-magazine.gif

:lol:

Forum List

Back