Scott Brown for President in 2016

Scott Brown is willing to consider both the conservative and liberal viewpoint on the issues that matter. That's precisely what I like about him. I'd support him if he switched parties too.

can't hack the big leagues, huh? it happens. good luck!

Can't stand walking around this Communistwealth and feeling like I'm slogging through two feet of slime every time I take a step. To paraphrase a well known quote.... "The Communistwealth of Massachusetts; a more wretched hive of scum and villiany has never been found throughout the Universe."

Lets face it, Obama is going to get re-elected in 2012.

Really? Thanks for letting us know that. My crystal ball is in the shop right now getting fixed so I haven't been able to tell all of you exactly what is going to happen 20 months from now in an election where 65 million random people will go cast a random vote for president of the United States. Thanks for having my back.

No problem Bro. :thup:

Scott Brown is willing to consider both the conservative and liberal viewpoint on the issues that matter. That's precisely what I like about him. I'd support him if he switched parties too.

Then I would have to suggest that you really don't believe in anything, manifold. Someone who is so incapable of actually taking a position and standing by it as Mr. Brown is does not belong in politics at any level.

Can't stand walking around this Communistwealth and feeling like I'm slogging through two feet of slime every time I take a step. To paraphrase a well known quote.... "The Communistwealth of Massachusetts; a more wretched hive of scum and villiany has never been found throughout the Universe."
It will no longer be that once you leave it.

:thup:

can't stand the heat, stay out of the kitchen, sonny.

why are you here if you find it so vile?

mcdonald's not hiring in allentown or what?

My 'secret' source tells me there is a candidate yet to be seriously considered who will take the right by storm and win.

ouija-board-pictures-2.jpg

I moved up here from CT almost 13 years ago for a job opportunity. I never really intended to stay this long. Then in 2001 I caught onto a job with the electric company that I really enjoyed. Unfortunately it and the social landscape here in the state have soured in the last couple years so I'm looking to make the change now that I should have made five years ago.

Not sure which McDonalds it is anywhere that pays $30.26 an hour with a straight 40 hour work week and benefits. Oh, and a 2.5% guaranteed raise for each of the next two years.

BTW - you get to join Ravi now.

I moved up here from CT almost 13 years ago for a job opportunity. I never really intended to stay this long. Then in 2001 I caught onto a job with the electric company that I really enjoyed. Unfortunately it and the social landscape here in the state have soured in the last couple years so I'm looking to make the change now that I should have made five years ago.

Not sure which McDonalds it is anywhere that pays $30.26 an hour with a straight 40 hour work week and benefits. Oh, and a 2.5% guaranteed raise for each of the next two years.

let me know how that works out for you, otay?

:rofl:

NO!!!!! Hell NO!!!! ****ing Hell NO!!!!

Not in 2012, 2016, 2040. There is no way and under no circumstance that I could EVER vote for Scott Brown for ANYTHING.

He is not a CONSERVATIVE. Hell, he isn't even really a REPUBLICAN. Not a chance. No way. I say this as someone who is currently "represented" by this spineless weasel.

The Koch Brothers will teach him how to be a better conservative. Bank on it.

big conservative like you sucking union dick at national grid?

color me shocked :eusa_shhh:

NO!!!!! Hell NO!!!! ****ing Hell NO!!!!

Not in 2012, 2016, 2040. There is no way and under no circumstance that I could EVER vote for Scott Brown for ANYTHING.

He is not a CONSERVATIVE. Hell, he isn't even really a REPUBLICAN. Not a chance. No way. I say this as someone who is currently "represented" by this spineless weasel.

The Koch Brothers will teach him how to be a better conservative. Bank on it.

i don't think so. first, he won't get reelected here if he goes completely rightwingnut, and second, he won't get reelected here if he goes completely rightwingnut. :eusa_angel:

It's only a matter of days before the entire board is on his ignore list. Well, except the mods. :lol:

It's only a matter of days before the entire board is on his ignore list. Well, except the mods. :lol:

why do you hate mods?

besides the nam thing, i mean.

Forum List

Back