Scott Brown First Endorsement: Birther Candidate Who Compared Obama To Osama

The best way to shut people up is to prove them wrong.

Barry could very easily, and discredit them all in a heart beat, yet doesn't.

Foolish move on his part, but the least of his worries now.

Let's be straight here Xeno. The birthers are not going to stop if Obama waved around his birth certificate on National television and a video of the birth in Hawaii. It's the same shit as the truthers. No matter what George W. Bush could do, the truthers would always trudge on. And yet, the majority of people do not believe in the truthers bullshit. As the majority of people do not and should not believe the birthers.

Let's be straight here Xeno. The birthers are not going to stop if Obama waved around his birth certificate on National television and a video of the birth in Hawaii. It's the same shit as the truthers. No matter what George W. Bush could do, the truthers would always trudge on. And yet, the majority of people do not believe in the truthers bullshit. As the majority of people do not and should not believe the birthers.

how much money has obama put into this issue?

Doesn't Obama have several "Truthers" in his administration? Didn't they just boot one of those nutters out? Am i wrong on this?

how much money has obama put into this issue?

Probably not that much. And it's likely a cost vs benefit method.

Do the costs of going to court and having the birthers lose every time outweigh the benefits? We all do notice that the Birthers are like 0-15 right?

And every time Orly Taitz shows up, people probably look at Obama a bit better. :lol:

Last edited:

It would end right there if Barry did.

There would be no question, no debate, they would just be left to being rediculed as fools.

And all it would take is 5 minutes.

Very worth doing.

There would be no question, no debate, they would just be left to being rediculed as fools.

Very worth doing.

Yep. He could easily make the birthers look like a bunch of lunatic fringe wingnuts. What a coup that would be. What a field day the libs would have with that.

No idea why he doesn't...

Very worth doing.

Except they already look like crazy fools. And I wouldn't put it past Obama releasing it in time for the 2012 election, where the maximum effect will be had.

Again, this is no different than Bush not coming out every other day and denying being behind 9/11.

I remember what Buzz Aldrin did to one conspiracy nut, it was hilarious:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZOo6aHSY8hU]YouTube - Buzz Aldrin punch[/ame]

Very worth doing.

Except they already look like crazy fools. And I wouldn't put it past Obama releasing it in time for the 2012 election, where the maximum effect will be had.

Again, this is no different than Bush not coming out every other day and denying being behind 9/11.

I remember what Buzz Aldrin did to one conspiracy nut, it was hilarious:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZOo6aHSY8hU]YouTube - Buzz Aldrin punch[/ame]
The way things are going nothing will help Barry in 2012.

This is one the fastest and hardest crash & burns I have ever seen in US politics.

The way things are going nothing will help Barry in 2012.

This is one the fastest and hardest crash & burns I have ever seen in US politics.

He's been in office a year. Despite how bad it's gotten in the past couple months, he can still easily turn it around for 2012. Whether that means he'll change his policy around in a big manner is a different story.

The 2012 election will depend on two things:

1.) Has he kept us safe from Terrorist Attacks?

2.) How is the Economy?

If he can say yes to the first, and great for the second then he will win.

incumbents don't lose unless you're Jimmy carter and even that election was much closer than it should have been. and Perot beat Bush Sr.

incumbents don't lose unless you're Jimmy carter and even that election was much closer than it should have been. and Perot beat Bush Sr.

And in 2012, there will be a third party candidate who will take a good number of votes away from the Republican, whoever may be.

And that's another thing, who is going to be the GOP nominee? Bush was a fuckup too, but then the Dems nominated Kerry.

The GOP cannot suffer from the same syndrome that the DNC in MA did by nominating Coakley if they expect to win.

And in 2012, there will be a third party candidate who will take a good number of votes away from the Republican, whoever may be.

And that's another thing, who is going to be the GOP nominee? Bush was a fuckup too, but then the Dems nominated Kerry.

exactly re. Bush. My guess right now is Mitt romney will be the nominee. I just hope Palin doesn't run because during the primaries she'll pound the mormon thing and then all the religiousos will stay home during the general.

Petty personal smears are soo 2008. I guess the Dems haven't caught on to that yet. I guess they'll have to learn the hard way. What's next? Are they gonna go after Brown's children too? They just might huh? How sad.

I predict that they will go after Brown's children?

Anyone in agreement?

I seem to recall the black panther's endorsement being on Obama's official web site until it was taken down when it got publicity.

The GOP cannot suffer from the same syndrome that the DNC in MA did by nominating Coakley if they expect to win.
There won't be a third party candidate.

At this point, people are sick of hearing for Barry, and he doesn't learn himself, case in point was sunday. He needed to sway independants, yet his speech was a huge 'blame bush' fest. Such stuff is great for the few hard core Dems, but they already were voting for Martha.

Since he has such a big mouth and is often on film, he will come out and make his 'all together now' appeals and his opposition will bury him in his own heavily partisan speeches.

In short, unless he gets smarter (unlikely considering what we are seeing) he is one and done.

There won't be a third party candidate.

At this point, people are sick of hearing for Barry, and he doesn't learn himself, case in point was sunday. He needed to sway independants, yet his speech was a huge 'blame bush' fest. Such stuff is great for the few hard core Dems, but they already were voting for Martha.

Since he has such a big mouth and is often on film, he will come out and make his 'all together now' appeals and his opposition will bury him in his own heavily partisan speeches.

In short, unless he gets smarter (unlikely considering what we are seeing) he is one and done.

yeah, only way there will be a significant third party candidate is if he runs on his own money like perot.

yeah, only way there will be a significant third party candidate is if he runs on his own money like perot.

Or the Corporations fund a candidate.

In case you missed it, corporations can donate unlimited money to all campaigns.

Or the Corporations fund a candidate.

In case you missed it, corporations can donate unlimited money to all campaigns.
Corporations are not stupid.

If a GoPer is posed to take down Barry, they won't cut their own throats adding a third into the mix.

Oh i definitely agree CMike. It shouldn't take the Liberals too long to start trying to 'Palin' him. They'll go after his children eventually. They just can't help themselves. Hopefully the electorate will reject that sad stuff though. I have said all along that Democrats only have Blame BOOOOOOOOSSH and abhorrent personal smears left. Will that be enough for them this time around? I guess we'll see.

Forum List

Back