Scott Brown First Endorsement: Birther Candidate Who Compared Obama To Osama

I am so sick of you racists trying to play dumb!!! How do I know you're just another worthless racist?? See below.

1. You approve of birthers.

2. You called the prez, "Barry".

3. And this gem, "I don't know whether Barry was born in the USA, the fact he won't produce a genuie BC to end this makes him look like a douche, but its not something i care about."

People like you are ruining this country. And nothing is going to get better until the dead wait of you is off our backs.
Negged for being terminally stupid you fucking shit eater.

How dare you call me racist you sperm licking moron.

I have told you that I am not going to read your stupid neg reps and I don't care about "points" which you think are so important. So what do you do?? You send me another pm!!! Duh. I deleted it without reading it. Got it now???
I'm not interested in your 'how too' PMs about sucking dick, so stop sending them to me.

Get it now???

I am so sick of you racists trying to play dumb!!! How do I know you're just another worthless racist?? See below.

Not everyone nor the majority of people who oppose the President are racist. :eusa_doh:

Stop saying dumb comments and claim to be a Liberal. You make Liberalism and anyone else who supports it look like a idiot.

I never said that the majority of people that oppose the president are racists. Ever. But I totally believe that some of the people on this site are. And I am not going to play nice with them.

Please don't tell me what comments to make, Mr. And as far as I'm concerned, by calling me names as you just did, you are no better than they are. So you should be ashamed of calling yourself a liberal, not I. You are the one that just made us look bad. Mind your own business. I don't take orders from you.

Call me a racist again fucko, and watch your rep trun red.

Fair warning dickhead.

:facepalm:

so let me get this right, you bitch to me about removing your last name, i do, and then you tell me that it didn't matter that i removed your last name as you post your personal information on this site anyways.....

fuck you asshole. i do as you request and you call me an asshole and then mock me as it doesn't matter that i removed your last name because you posted your facebook on here. you are a dishonest dickhead.

don't ever ask me to help you again. got it, good

No, I called you an asshole for calling me stupid. I put my name out there for a good cause. And you call me stupid for that? Why do you think that sounds stupid right there Stuart Smalley?

I asked you nicely to remove it because despite it being on this board somewhere, there is no need to go around saying it.

And I didn't post my facebook on here. I posted a link to my PTSD Awareness Page which I am the only Administrator of. So it is fairly obvious as to who I am.

:meow:

Please take your personal dispute to PMs, okay, guys?

yeah...him acting like a birther is getting old...:cool:

Not everyone nor the majority of people who oppose the President are racist. :eusa_doh:

Stop saying dumb comments and claim to be a Liberal. You make Liberalism and anyone else who supports it look like a idiot.

I never said that the majority of people that oppose the president are racists. Ever. But I totally believe that some of the people on this site are. And I am not going to play nice with them.

Please don't tell me what comments to make, Mr. And as far as I'm concerned, by calling me names as you just did, you are no better than they are. So you should be ashamed of calling yourself a liberal, not I. You are the one that just made us look bad. Mind your own business. I don't take orders from you.

Fair warning dickhead.

You should have seen the vulgarities I had to delete from my visitor messages from the shitstain Pinata...

You shouldn't chastize him, he's a classic example of a Barry supporter.

If you oppose his king, you are a 'racist.'

He is the real reason America is so devided, a classic asshole on so many levels.

Notice though i didn't link him to you, as you tried to link Brown with some other man after he satted he was NOT endorsing anybody.

Take it as a lesson about spreading unfounded rumor.

I chastize him because I am also getting tired of the brand of "Liberalism" that Obama and his supporters such as that are pushing. It's not Liberalism, or not the type I support anyway.

And I did notice that. And notice I'm not linking the birthers to you or any of the crazy types. And I didn't link Brown with anyone, the Hadek guy did by coming out and saying he had Brown's endorsement.

First of all, I am a she. I don't know what "brand" of liberalism you are supporting. Why don't you define it??

I like the fact that Obama never made the election about race. That wasn't true of everybody. And anybody that says the racists did not come out like rats are just not telling the truth. Some people just could not accept a black prez and that's that. So let me chastize you. I'm sick of people acting like it's not true. Did you see some of the signs at these stupid tea bag gatherings??? All of the terrible emails that went out during the campaign??

If your kind of liberalism does not acknowledge what all of this means, then you can keep it.

He is the real reason America is so devided, a classic asshole on so many levels.

Notice though i didn't link him to you, as you tried to link Brown with some other man after he satted he was NOT endorsing anybody.

I chastize him because I am also getting tired of the brand of "Liberalism" that Obama and his supporters such as that are pushing. It's not Liberalism, or not the type I support anyway.

And I did notice that. And notice I'm not linking the birthers to you or any of the crazy types. And I didn't link Brown with anyone, the Hadek guy did by coming out and saying he had Brown's endorsement.

First of all, I am a she. I don't know what "brand" of liberalism you are supporting. Why don't you define it??

I like the fact that Obama never made the election about race. That wasn't true of everybody. And anybody that says the racists did not come out like rats are just not telling the truth. Some people just could not accept a black prez and that's that. So let me chastize you. I'm sick of people acting like it's not true. Did you see some of the signs at these stupid tea bag gatherings??? All of the terrible emails that went out during the campaign??

If your kind of liberalism does not acknowledge what all of this means, then you can keep it.
I didn't know you were a chick.

Damn, you are fucking ugly.

reno_drool.jpg

Except not all corporations are slanted to the right either. Corporations make dumb decisions all the time, some of them cutting their own throats for what would be the 100th time wouldn't be too surprising.

I'm just saying it's in the realm of possibility. Really can't count out anything in 2012. And then there is the possibility the GOP nominates a candidate that the tea party as a whole doesn't like. What do they do? Support a third party candidate like their principles say or support the Republican because of Obama?

Right now we're all speculating. But as 2012 comes, the rumbling of such questions will be heard more often and more louder.

Obama received $20 million in endorsements from the health care industry. compared to only $7 million for McCain. hmm.

So, healthcare was smart with their investment. Big deal?

I don't know if it means anything, honestly. I just thought it was interesting that they gave that much money to Obama instead of McCain.

Obama received $20 million in endorsements from the health care industry. compared to only $7 million for McCain. hmm.

So, healthcare was smart with their investment. Big deal?

I don't know if it means anything, honestly. I just thought it was interesting that they gave that much money to Obama instead of McCain.
Barry was prepared to give them that sweethart deal, so it was money well spent.

Almost.

:lol:

what planet were you living on during the campaigns....it was obama and his cohorts who brought up race in nearly every single instance race was an issue...off the top of my head obama inserted race when he said something along the lines of....i don't look like the other presidents...

They probably gave more to Hilary than McCain I'm willing to bet too. A lot of Dems got HC money because they knew if Obama won then some sort of reform might happen.

Fair warning dickhead.

What part of I DON"T CARE do you not understand??? So now all of you big macho men are ganging up on me with your cuss words and vulgarness???

You are all making yourselves look low class and stupid. Every rotten post you send me tells me I just hit a nerve and you're angry that you have no valid comeback. :lol:

Fair warning dickhead.

What part of I DON"T CARE do you not understand??? So now all of you big macho men are ganging up on me with your cuss words and vulgarness???

You are all making yourselves look low class and stupid. Every rotten post you send me tells me I just hit a nerve and you're angry that you have no valid comeback. :lol:
ok. red is your favorite color. Good to know.

Of course you care skank, or you wouldn't keep answering.

Don't worry, we know you just haven't met 'the right guy' yet.

Now go back to haunting houses.

Forum List

Back